Re: The FFR Trading Card Game
This is precisely why I've always run Horde.
re: changes in card fragments, we should be able to burn high tier cards into card fragments as opposed to credits, that way you can't just cycle one card in but you don't have to burn your collection value if you trade all the way up and don't get what you want. I don't think anybody has a collection with high enough completion for this to be a major problem yet but you know, future proofing.
Also:
Horde please. Almost hit 3000, pretty happy with that.
This is precisely why I've always run Horde.
re: changes in card fragments, we should be able to burn high tier cards into card fragments as opposed to credits, that way you can't just cycle one card in but you don't have to burn your collection value if you trade all the way up and don't get what you want. I don't think anybody has a collection with high enough completion for this to be a major problem yet but you know, future proofing.
Also:
Horde please. Almost hit 3000, pretty happy with that.












Comment