FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • cookie_monster0608
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    Updated as of 12:35AM EST on Monday, June 2nd.
    Did you bother counting? lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Sprite-
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Updated as of 12:35AM EST on Monday, June 2nd.

    Leave a comment:


  • raskanally
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by Sir_Thomas
    First tournament I have ever entered.
    same here....but i look forward to good semi-clean competition...:P

    Leave a comment:


  • Sir_Thomas
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    First tournament I have ever entered.

    Leave a comment:


  • immawhiteguy
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    I hope I can do this even with my road trip to Texas for the summer coming up =/

    Maybe I'll do a bit better than last time and go a round further than vROFL >_<

    Leave a comment:


  • smartdude1212
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    Thanks for the huge amount of signups. Hoping to see millions more in the future
    I can't even imagine you sorting a million people into five divisions of a tournament.

    Leave a comment:


  • KlingPosnot
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Hey, I was wondering if there is a way to still compete in a round if you know you are going to be gone for that week on vacation in advance?

    Leave a comment:


  • Tasselfoot
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    around 700 signed up. and, i think the last one had around 1500. but, it's only been 24 hours... there is another full week for people to sign up. i'm confident we'll get 800+ more in that time... i suspect 2000+ total.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sprite-
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by jimerax
    tiebreaker songs = songs already in the game, right?
    yes

    Leave a comment:


  • Izzy
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Nobody tie. Everything will work out perfectly.

    Leave a comment:


  • x After Dawn x
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by jimerax
    tiebreaker songs = songs already in the game, right?
    I'm assuming so. I don't know if there would be enough new songs for tiebreakers.

    Leave a comment:


  • sarahxjane
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Yay!
    I'm in.
    W00t.

    Thanks for posting the list Sprite.

    Leave a comment:


  • jimerax
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    tiebreaker songs = songs already in the game, right?

    Leave a comment:


  • Sprite-
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Hi guys! I'm just posting to say that I'm making a change to the tiebreaker rules after reading the posts about them. Tiebreaker rounds will ONLY be to play the tiebreaker song, not to improve the main song. Thanks for the huge amount of signups. Hoping to see millions more in the future

    Leave a comment:


  • Relambrien
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Wow, over 600 people signed up on the first day. Wasn't the last official tournament like ~1000 total?

    Leave a comment:

Working...