FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tasselfoot
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    swing by a library for half an hour? or hit an internet cafe / hotel? there are plenty of places where you can pay for short internet access (or free: library) if you are truly dedicated.

    otherwise, i guess you're SOL.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zageron
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    Gilly: each round is 1 week long. that's about as long as we can make rounds without people losing interest... while at the same time giving everyone ample time to play a round as much as possible and submit their best score.
    Vacations cause problems. and I will be away for ether 1 or two weeks in a row. I will have access to a computer, but a horrible one with a crappy keyboard. Any way around this other than canceling my holiday?

    Leave a comment:


  • Gilly G
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Hm, I'm leaving for 21 days in July, from the 10th to the 31st, so I'll be interrupted in the tournament (if I haven't been eliminated). Yet opportunities to get vRofl aren't too common. It would be a pity to lose because of this.

    The official tournament being in summer isn't top for everyone in my opinion, but that's just me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tasselfoot
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Gilly: each round is 1 week long. that's about as long as we can make rounds without people losing interest... while at the same time giving everyone ample time to play a round as much as possible and submit their best score.

    Leave a comment:


  • trumaestro
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    New songs every round, eh?

    I must say, it's pretty cool when one of your ideas gets used, haha

    Leave a comment:


  • Gilly G
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    I suspect that since this is a summer based tournament, it has been taken into account that many people will be leaving over certain periods of time in which they might not be able to play. Right?

    Leave a comment:


  • revolutionomega
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    IN. I mean this might actually force me to play more xD

    Leave a comment:


  • Tasselfoot
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    2nd official had 1006 players.... too lazy to count how many in each division, and it wasn't listed in my quick search.

    1st official was capped at 192. heh.

    1st official was in FFR General, 2nd was in BB, 3rd in FFR Events... 4th in Events. 1st/2nd was run by Shash, 3rd/4th by Sprite.

    Although, for those that recall the real old days... there were 2 seasons of the FFR League back in 2004... spring and summer. LD/Freak ran the 1st, I ran the 2nd. There was a few hundred people in each of those across 4 divisions.

    Leave a comment:


  • adlp
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    5 divisions is a great idea

    Leave a comment:


  • dore
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    I have to request that I not be placed in the top division, I suck comparatively with avmisses gone besides the fact I rarely play arrowsmash anymore. But I'll try

    Leave a comment:


  • Tasselfoot
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    less... 1296... 32 in expert, 218 in advanced, 420 in intermediate, 626 in beginner. will search for 2nd and 1st.

    IIRC, the 1st one was capped before it ever started... at either 500 or 1000.

    Leave a comment:


  • cookie_monster0608
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by Evixen
    I signed up.
    Does anyone know if the tie breaker will be harder than the main song???
    Depends on what song they pick.

    Originally posted by DayMan951
    712 people so far.
    Anybody know the count from the last three official tournaments?

    edit: 1316 people from the 3rd official tournament. Wow. We might surpass that amount.
    Last edited by cookie_monster0608; 06-1-2008, 10:56 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • DayMan951
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by cookie_monster0608
    Did you bother counting? lol
    712 people so far.

    Originally posted by Evixen
    I signed up.
    Does anyone know if the tie breaker will be harder than the main song???
    Yes, they will be harder.

    Leave a comment:


  • Evixen
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    I signed up.
    Does anyone know if the tie breaker will be harder than the main song???

    Leave a comment:


  • Kinspin
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    I just signed up, this is my first time.

    Leave a comment:

Working...