FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sprite-
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Okay guys. I have woken up and am now getting the first post ready.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tasselfoot
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Izzy: by placing in the top8, you prevent someone else from getting vROFL. pretty nice, right? The biggest issue is that D5 becomes the hardest division to get vROFL in, since generally it's the same people who will consistently get top8. Whereas D1/D2/D3 it is highly unlikely someone who already has vROFL will get it again.

    Also... Kit- asked me to give her vROFL to someone else. I said no. So, yea.

    Soulstone: You are free to give away your prizes to whoever you want, if you wish. That happened with a few people in the last tournament.

    Leave a comment:


  • [HectoGtzMX]
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    I wish I was nowhere near of being in D5

    Leave a comment:


  • cry4eternity
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    So we're already in divisions? Yay! now time to go AAA some FMO's...
    kidding.. lol I wish
    can't wait!! good luck to everyone outside of my division!

    Leave a comment:


  • Commandersa1
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by s0ulst0n3
    Nowhere near it? I hope I'm in D3 or D2, then. Hehe, then I would get vrofl for sure. I don't really care about the money or sub. If I win either one, is it possible to give to someone else, as a gift or something? I just want every token. x)
    I think he means that you are nowhere near being in D5. You could still be in D4.

    Leave a comment:


  • s0ulst0n3
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by Commandersa1
    Just drop out when there are 8 people left including you.
    I want to try though, and see how far I can get.

    If Tass is okay with it, I might just pass it down to the next person like what would happen if Tass got 1st/2nd/3rd.

    EDIT: To below post, I'm pretty confident I am in D4 and I'm sure I will still make top 8. D3 or 2 was just a joke.

    Leave a comment:


  • Izzy
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    I would except tass would never do that.

    Leave a comment:


  • blindreper1179
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    or if you win it, just give it to me instead.

    Leave a comment:


  • Izzy
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    I cant wait to get vrofl times 2. It should give me another token.

    Leave a comment:


  • hi_top
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    I can't wait*shakes*.

    Leave a comment:


  • Commandersa1
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by s0ulst0n3
    Nowhere near it? I hope I'm in D3 or D2, then. Hehe, then I would get vrofl for sure. I don't really care about the money or sub. If I win either one, is it possible to give to someone else, as a gift or something? I just want every token. x)
    Just drop out when there are 8 people left including you.
    Last edited by Commandersa1; 06-10-2008, 12:24 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • AOD_ELEMENT
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    yay finally cant wait to get top 8 if i dont i will kill myself and fail miserably at doing it

    Leave a comment:


  • immawhiteguy
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Meh. this is FAIL.

    staying with my aunt and uncle in Texas for the summer. Right now I'm on one of my uncle's computers, which is attached to his like, 50-60" screen TV as a monitor. real nice and all.

    Yeah, can't even play FFR right for some reason. the lag is stupendous >_<

    Its not even real lag. its like, the difference between the game and the screen or something. All I do is miss and get goods <_<;

    Leave a comment:


  • s0ulst0n3
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by devonin
    You're nowhere near being placed in D5. It has 49 people in it.
    Nowhere near it? I hope I'm in D3 or D2, then. Hehe, then I would get vrofl for sure. I don't really care about the money or sub. If I win either one, is it possible to give to someone else, as a gift or something? I just want every token. x)

    Leave a comment:


  • blindreper1179
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    i go to college and i wake up in the AM. heck, its summer vacation and i'm up early as possible. (10-11am)

    Leave a comment:

Working...