The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Game Over)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Narrative: Bloodbath)

    Originally posted by One Winged Angel
    i am katniss and fg is my rue

    rue pls don't shank me
    i would never do that look at me im harmless ^_________^

    also play twg

    Leave a comment:


  • Deidara837
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Narrative: Bloodbath)

    shad y u mad bro chill

    he was just a poor innocent child

    rip

    Also I should've probably gotten in on this though being a spectator is cool too
    Last edited by Deidara837; 12-25-2015, 08:33 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Starlight562
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Narrative: Bloodbath)

    Ahhhh, I just saw this!! I'm so jealous!

    But the start is hilarious. Can't wait to read what happens next.

    Leave a comment:


  • botchi246
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Narrative: Bloodbath)

    oh man this is good!!! why did rzr have to die!? fricken shadow! I will avenge you rzr...maybe

    Leave a comment:


  • One Winged Angel
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Narrative: Bloodbath)

    i am katniss and fg is my rue

    rue pls don't shank me

    Leave a comment:


  • storn42
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Narrative: Bloodbath)

    Leave a comment:


  • YoshL
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Narrative: Bloodbath)

    family dinner has hindered writing. #expectdelays

    Leave a comment:


  • storn42
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Narrative: Bloodbath)

    Originally posted by One Winged Angel
    fucking crying

    I need to play more TWG
    Do it. Play more TWG. Feed the addiction!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • YoshL
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Narrative: Bloodbath)

    Originally posted by One Winged Angel
    fucking crying

    I need to play more TWG
    I think it was me, charu and gradient in a call when we saw that video and we all legit cried when we saw that video

    play more twg, yes

    i was planning on trying to do like a "realtime" results release for this, but it's gon be hard for now w/ the family gatherings and stuff.

    workin on d1

    Leave a comment:


  • One Winged Angel
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Narrative: Bloodbath)

    Originally posted by Xiz
    We remember storn42
    First to go, but first in our hearts <3


    (This was used for TWG but oddly enough applies here as well)
    fucking crying

    I need to play more TWG

    Leave a comment:


  • T-Force
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Narrative: Bloodbath)

    Originally posted by Xiz
    Video
    Everytime I see roundbox' avatar in there, I just think it's The Rock dancing.

    Leave a comment:


  • rzr
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Narrative: Bloodbath)

    awhh lmao avenge me my comrades!
    Still pretty cool, YoshL!

    Leave a comment:


  • gold stinger
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Narrative: Bloodbath)

    to be fair, rzr & benny also rip'd as hard as you. Lots of people going to die first day

    like at least 10 people
    Last edited by gold stinger; 12-25-2015, 07:32 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • storn42
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Narrative: Bloodbath)

    Originally posted by Xiz
    We remember storn42
    First to go, but first in our hearts <3


    (This was used for TWG but oddly enough applies here as well)
    of course i die first. why wouldn't that happen lol. bet you didn't think you'd get to use the video twice though eh? lol

    Leave a comment:


  • funiax
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Narrative: Bloodbath)

    rip kobold.

    Leave a comment:

Working...