The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Game Over)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • rzr
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Narrative: D2)

    when

    Leave a comment:


  • dell2150
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Narrative: D2)

    when

    Leave a comment:


  • rushyrulz
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Narrative: D2)

    when

    Leave a comment:


  • dabomb2223
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Narrative: D2)

    funiax triumphantly defeats dabomb2223, but decides to spare his life
    Divine intervention boys. On my way to the top.

    Leave a comment:


  • rzr
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Narrative: D2)

    d12 is going to bring it home lol

    would love a charu vs yoshL match anyway

    Leave a comment:


  • llyair
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Narrative: D2)

    Omg hahaha I was so useless xD I'll be rooting for the rest of d5 to win!! ;D

    Leave a comment:


  • funiax
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Narrative: D2)

    I AM STRONG. MERCIFUL

    I will be the fifth last to die due to collusion. Calling it now

    Leave a comment:


  • rushyrulz
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Narrative: D2)

    I'm going around placing flowers on all the dead people just like Katniss did to Rue.

    Katniss won.

    I will win.

    Leave a comment:


  • Deidara837
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Narrative: D2)

    I'm hiding him

    Leave a comment:


  • Trumpet63
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Narrative: D2)

    I want to find Pizza and eat him... still

    Leave a comment:


  • danceflashrevo
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Narrative: D2)

    well... at least clemson won

    Leave a comment:


  • CocoaPuff3100
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Narrative: D2)

    what the FUCK was THAT (@4 ppl dying together no spoilers)
    meh
    well-written

    Leave a comment:


  • helphelp11
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Narrative: D2)

    I KNEW IT, FUNNYGURL WAS A WOLF

    Meanwhile, I nominate rushy for the "Why can't we be friends?" / "Flower Picker 2016" Award.

    Leave a comment:


  • Elite Ninja
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Narrative: D2)

    rip our first member, Ilyair, you will be missed :c

    I'm nervious for when an arena event happens because every simulator I tested I died due to arena events. It's so op ;w;

    But maybe the gracious food I have recieved will get me through this time!
    Last edited by Elite Ninja; 12-31-2015, 07:11 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • dell2150
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Narrative: D2)

    Holy batman day 2 bringin it

    Leave a comment:

Working...