The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Game Over)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • gold stinger
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    My god-like YoshL-related luck is still on the table if anyone wants a piece of it

    Leave a comment:


  • User1176756
    Guest replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    in b4 the real synthlight enters this

    Leave a comment:


  • asgoredreemurr
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    Distract 7? If not, just stick me wherever.

    Leave a comment:


  • YoshL
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    Tribute slot number 3 has definitely opened up. Beware of the Synthlight.

    Leave a comment:


  • User1176756
    Guest replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    Originally posted by Elite Ninja
    Signing up for district 5 in b4 i get rejected
    confirmed

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    Fuck yeah Jrodd & Xiz reppin' the 10. You all might as well quit now.

    Leave a comment:


  • gold stinger
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    If there is still room I would like 2 play

    I would also like to remind people that I came in like top 8 in YoshL's RNG RPG tournament if you're looking for some RNG luck

    edit: read OP, me want 2 sign up for District 9, approve me so I can carry u guys to victory, unless someone feels like stealing my luck before one of you's can respond.
    Last edited by gold stinger; 12-22-2015, 06:44 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Elite Ninja
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    Signing up for district 5 in b4 i get rejected
    Last edited by Elite Ninja; 12-22-2015, 06:37 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ghost_Medley
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    District 8 will be quite the spooky one during this event

    Edit: What I meant by this was yes, .Gazelle. can be the second tribute of District 8
    Last edited by Ghost_Medley; 12-22-2015, 06:48 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • T-Force
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    Originally posted by danceflashrevo
    I'll take District 1 because i'll be #1 (to die).

    gun me c:

    P.S. i apologize to who's stuck w/ me
    If the other 2 spots fill up and we need a 3rd person for each district, I want D1 with dfr. If he'll allow it. (same with Zenith)

    If not, meh, wherever.


    EDIT: The other two spots filled YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    Last edited by T-Force; 12-22-2015, 06:33 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • .Gazelle.
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    in for d8 if its ok :^)

    Leave a comment:


  • ThunderFlip
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    I'll join District 6 with Kawaii if she doesn't mind.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ghost_Medley
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    I bet my luck is going to be the opposite of what it's like in the trading card game

    Leave a comment:


  • funiax
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    In D3 with DanO. I got a feeling about this guy (if he'll take me)
    Last edited by funiax; 12-22-2015, 05:30 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • j-rodd123
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    ill go in with xiz in district 10 if he wants

    Leave a comment:

Working...