The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Game Over)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Deidara837
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Narrative: D1)

    I ran about 30 sims the other day, yerp the randomness is hilarious
    If there's an arena event I'm gonna laugh at all of the victims because there will be a lot

    Leave a comment:


  • YoshL
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Narrative: D1)

    after night 1 you butt

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Narrative: D1)

    day 2 when

    Leave a comment:


  • DDRNGGin
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Narrative: D1)

    Originally posted by storn42
    well...... district 9 is almost done with.... will we even live past the night? clearly pokemon playing DDR does not help them fight other people
    I am alone in District 9...

    Leave a comment:


  • dabomb2223
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Narrative: D1)

    I'm a god. When I win gimme dat veteran status.

    Leave a comment:


  • storn42
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Narrative: D1)

    well...... district 9 is almost done with.... will we even live past the night? clearly pokemon playing DDR does not help them fight other people

    Leave a comment:


  • YoshL
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Narrative: D1)

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    Is this game 100% random or players with weapons/etc. actually have a higher chance of survival in the math? I don't see anything on the site related to formulas and how all the RNG is treated so, I'm assuming it's pure random?
    this game is 100% random, having weapons and other supplies doesn't actually give you any better chances at winning. the rate of death is set by the simulation engine (so i don't know the exact % of death)

    at least, this is what i've gleaned from doing a couple bits of testing

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Narrative: D1)

    Is this game 100% random or players with weapons/etc. actually have a higher chance of survival in the math? I don't see anything on the site related to formulas and how all the RNG is treated so, I'm assuming it's pure random?
    Last edited by Hakulyte; 12-26-2015, 12:42 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • botchi246
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Narrative: D1)

    And i die by my own hand! At least silentsand knows how to poison

    Leave a comment:


  • dell2150
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Narrative: D1)

    Wow double kill #SHREKT
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWEIN
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I will mourn a thousand eternities for you.
    Also damn man this is really awesome, keep it up!

    zenith i gone kill u for that
    Last edited by dell2150; 12-26-2015, 12:17 PM. Reason: zenith

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Narrative: D1)

    Originally posted by rzr
    makes me wonder exactly what you were doing with that mushroom, Z o.0
    Check out my original SNES music here: https://shnabubula.bandcamp.com/album/snesology-special-edition

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Narrative: D1)

    At the end of this I want to see a death log of how everyone died like I'm dying right now reading that Pizza strangled Walrus

    And dell with the double murder he needs to die!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • rzr
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Narrative: D1)

    makes me wonder exactly what you were doing with that mushroom, Z o.0

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Narrative: D1)

    You guys disturbed me amidst my being on top of a mushroom -- I WAS IN A DEEP THOUGHT!

    Now then... Stay awhile, and listen.

    Leave a comment:


  • ShadowDueler97
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Narrative: D1)

    well shit

    Leave a comment:

Working...