The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Game Over)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • User1176756
    Guest replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    so is steve harvey gonna announce who wins then yosh announces real winners cause funny?

    Leave a comment:


  • YoshL
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    i run everyone through the simulation

    people die

    someone wins

    everyone gets credits

    it's pretty simple, and will be funny who kills who imo

    Leave a comment:


  • MarcusHawkins
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    DDRNGGin, shall I team up with you on District 9?
    I have to idea how this will work, but it sounds like fun, so I'm in!

    Leave a comment:


  • YoshL
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    it's all in the spreadsheet in the OP

    Leave a comment:


  • DDRNGGin
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    Originally posted by YoshL
    District 12 is reserved for someone sorry bra
    It's alright. In that case, I shall take District 9 if it is not reserved, please.

    Leave a comment:


  • danceflashrevo
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    they call me DFR because i'm Da First Rng
    RNG obviously standing for Runner-up, Not Golden.

    Also District 1 could stand for D1 which stands for DIVISION 1 so if you're into sports, D1's pretty good I guess. If you're into rhythm games D1's... not so good I guess BUT HEY SPORTS

    Leave a comment:


  • YoshL
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    badman claimed district 5 already lol

    Leave a comment:


  • botchi246
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    Im in with rzr. District 4
    Last edited by botchi246; 12-22-2015, 01:28 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • danceflashrevo
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    I'll take District 1 because i'll be #1 (to die).

    gun me c:

    P.S. i apologize to who's stuck w/ me
    Last edited by danceflashrevo; 12-22-2015, 01:25 PM. Reason: P.S.

    Leave a comment:


  • YoshL
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    District 12 is reserved for someone sorry bra

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    hats off to yoshL because this is cool as fuck
    Last edited by _Zenith_; 12-22-2015, 01:25 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • DDRNGGin
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    Count me in! District 12, please.

    Leave a comment:


  • ShadowDueler97
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    I'm with Mr. Pizza here

    Leave a comment:


  • Pizza69
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    District 2 please!

    Leave a comment:


  • MyNameIsNothing
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    confirming district 7!!!!

    Leave a comment:

Working...