The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Game Over)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • YoshL
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    District 6 is the final slot for the Third Tribute.

    Then Tribute slot 4 opens up, and 12 more Synthlights appear

    Leave a comment:


  • User1176756
    Guest replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    if slot 4 opens i'm letting llyair in that last slot.

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    Originally posted by YoshL
    of course, if this does get filled up early, I'd like to release the results in a real-time format, where the first day's results will be posted after the first day

    second day's results on the 2nd day

    etc/

    if you're interested in how this works, I ran the simulation with all of the errant synthlights



    continue to click proceed, and hillarious things happen
    Lmfao rip ThunderFlip

    Leave a comment:


  • SilentSand
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    4 is or isn't open?

    I'd like to join 4 if it is, 6 if 4 isn't open
    Last edited by SilentSand; 12-23-2015, 12:38 AM. Reason: clarification

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    I'd like to join District 3 then.

    Leave a comment:


  • YoshL
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    Slots for Tribute 4 are not open, so the only spots available at the time are 3 4 and 6

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    Going to fill up District 5 I guess.

    mfw
    Last edited by Hakulyte; 12-23-2015, 12:06 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • dell2150
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    Originally posted by CocoaPuff3100
    since shadow and max are so popular
    wow and awein and i aren't popular ok taco fine you can join district 11.

    confirmed.
    Last edited by dell2150; 12-23-2015, 03:11 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • CocoaPuff3100
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    wtf i was only gone for a few hours

    put me in 11 with weiner and delly

    i was vying for 2 but that seems unlikely with the amount of people who joined in a few hours and since shadow and max are so popular

    Leave a comment:


  • botchi246
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    This is gonna be fun
    Last edited by botchi246; 12-22-2015, 09:47 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • gold stinger
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    Leave a comment:


  • YoshL
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    that link contains the exact replay of the scenario that I ran btw

    nice rng, gs

    Leave a comment:


  • gold stinger
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    I also did a test to see how it worked and I won because YoshL comitted suicide Kappa
    Last edited by gold stinger; 12-22-2015, 09:29 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ghost_Medley
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    Originally posted by YoshL
    if you're interested in how this works, I ran the simulation with all of the errant synthlights



    continue to click proceed, and hillarious things happen
    I did a test to see how it worked and ThunderFlip died immediately.

    Leave a comment:


  • YoshL
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    of course, if this does get filled up early, I'd like to release the results in a real-time format, where the first day's results will be posted after the first day

    second day's results on the 2nd day

    etc/

    if you're interested in how this works, I ran the simulation with all of the errant synthlights



    continue to click proceed, and hillarious things happen
    Last edited by YoshL; 12-22-2015, 09:19 PM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...