The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Game Over)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • User1176756
    Guest replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    confirmed

    Leave a comment:


  • rushyrulz
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    I'll go in with badman if he'll have me~

    Also I donated 50k
    Last edited by rushyrulz; 12-22-2015, 04:56 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • awein999
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    i punch dell in the face with a big sloppy YES

    (confirmed)

    Leave a comment:


  • YoshL
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    5 more slots in the existing districts before we open up the third tribute slot

    also to make things interesting, I'm going to write out the scenario results

    Leave a comment:


  • User1176756
    Guest replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    next person who requests district 5 gets it with me lol
    Last edited by Guest; 12-22-2015, 04:24 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kawaii025
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    In for D6

    Leave a comment:


  • ItsOnlyDanO
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    in for district 3

    because it's the magic number

    Leave a comment:


  • dell2150
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    District 13 plz. Jk awein999 and I for district 11 unless he punches me in the face with a big sloppy NO

    Leave a comment:


  • YoshL
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    Originally posted by YoshL
    i run everyone through the simulation

    people die

    someone wins

    everyone gets credits

    it's pretty simple, and will be funny who kills who imo
    Originally posted by MarcusHawkins
    Yay, it's official!
    This will be fun to do, though I wish there is a rulebook or something, so I know hoe to play.
    ..

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    In for 10

    Leave a comment:


  • Ghost_Medley
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    Can I do district 8?

    Leave a comment:


  • danceflashrevo
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    idk i think ethan's gonna end up killing me but thanks for pairing zenith ily bb <3333

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    Originally posted by danceflashrevo
    I'll take District 1 because i'll be #1 (to die).

    gun me c:

    P.S. i apologize to who's stuck w/ me
    I'm in District 1 with dfr because it's dfr cmon who doesn't want to be paired with dfr

    but I'm shotcalling Glimmer btfo I'll kill u myself dfr

    Leave a comment:


  • MarcusHawkins
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    Originally posted by DDRNGGin
    Sure, MarcusHawkins. You can team up with me in District 9!
    Yay, it's official!
    This will be fun to do, though I wish there is a rulebook or something, so I know hoe to play.

    Leave a comment:


  • DDRNGGin
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    Originally posted by MarcusHawkins
    DDRNGGin, shall I team up with you on District 9?
    I have to idea how this will work, but it sounds like fun, so I'm in!
    Sure, MarcusHawkins. You can team up with me in District 9!

    Leave a comment:

Working...