The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Game Over)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MarcusHawkins
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    LMAO, Pokemon playing DDR! I'd LOVE to see that happen, rofl!!

    Leave a comment:


  • YoshL
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    The Hunger Games. I'm here today to tell you the tale of one of the largest Hunger Games to date. I'm here to detail the inner machinations of the tributes that have gathered here for the (XXXX)th Hunger Games. There stand 48 now. There will be 1 in the end.


    District 1, comprised of four deceptionists, specializing in making the truth come to light. Romantic undertones blossom between two of these contestants, but I will not say who just yet.


    The second district, full of a conglomeration of strange objects, all held together by a shadowy dueler. Will this assortment of things be able to work together, or will the skunk eat the pizza?


    District 3. I don't have anything interesting to say about these fellows. Yet.


    Our second District with a female tribute, to my knowledge. A couple of these tributes have dabbled in detectiving, as district 1 has, but it seems their skills are underdeveloped. Who knows what will become of them.


    There's something about this district...Something about being a part of something about events...I wonder if this has been rigged in favor...it couldn't possibly...


    The 6th district, full of kawaii anime grills and boiz and lonks.


    An unknown resides in district 7, along with an exclamation. A '?!' combo if you ask me.


    I do believe that this district is waaay too spoopy for me to comment much on.


    It looks like there's going to be some pokemon playing DDR. Or something like that.


    Ahh, District 10, home to the top class of detectives. Keeping an eye out for the TWG heavy teams will be a must, as getting rid of close competition will most likely play a heavy factor in this Hunger Games.


    seriously what is this.


    12

    =============================

    As the Tributes stand on their podiums, the horn sounds. The (XXXX)th Hunger Games have begun.
    Last edited by YoshL; 12-24-2015, 08:49 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • YoshL
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    ill be updating the OP with the narrative. it takes a little while to write things

    merry christmas.everyone, and good luck to all. ill keep track of predictions in the op if more keep coming in lol

    part 1 will be up shortly

    Leave a comment:


  • gold stinger
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    Originally posted by YoshL
    Better place your bets
    I would like to bid 1 custom-made forum signature for the upcoming FFR tournament that someone from District 9 will win

    it will probably be me OpieObee

    Leave a comment:


  • ShadowDueler97
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    Originally posted by CocoaPuff3100
    i was vying for 2 but that seems unlikely with the amount of people who joined in a few hours and since shadow and max are so popular
    Well there's something I wasn't aware of

    Leave a comment:


  • storn42
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    i've never seen silent in TWG either. im pretty sure the only 100% TWG clans are 1 and 10

    Leave a comment:


  • tosh
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    District 12 isn't completely a TWG clan. I have never played TWG on FFR.

    Leave a comment:


  • rzr
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    1, 4, 10, 12. TWG clans lol. And don't think me and botchi can't bust your scummy asses (;

    Leave a comment:


  • storn42
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    Originally posted by T-Force
    Must. Defeat. District TWG Ten.
    i mean, district 1 is pretty TWG as well. woof leans on both of them

    Leave a comment:


  • ItsOnlyDanO
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    someone from a odd numbered district will win

    ill put a big 100,000 credits on the line

    who's down

    Leave a comment:


  • rzr
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    Originally posted by badman7772
    a girl will be the sole survivor.
    So true - every time I run the sim some broad wins lmao

    Leave a comment:


  • T-Force
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    Must. Defeat. District TWG Ten.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kawaii025
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
    can I be in district 6~
    Sure~

    Leave a comment:


  • Ghost_Medley
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    Originally posted by Elldaman311
    Can I be the district 8 please. :^)
    I didn't see this earlier, but sure
    Last edited by Ghost_Medley; 12-24-2015, 02:28 PM. Reason: i forgot to hide my signature on a small post again

    Leave a comment:


  • User1176756
    Guest replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    a girl will be the sole survivor.

    Leave a comment:

Working...