The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Game Over)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ShadowDueler97
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    Woooo yeah Prawn lez go

    Leave a comment:


  • Pizza69
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    yay prawn <3

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    walrus can join d7 ofc

    he's already d7 after all

    Leave a comment:


  • DDRNGGin
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    Originally posted by gold stinger
    Me still want District 9 pls guys
    If you want to join District 9, then you can, gold stinger!

    Leave a comment:


  • Kawaii025
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    Originally posted by ThunderFlip
    I'll join District 6 with Kawaii if she doesn't mind.
    Yay, I has friend.

    Leave a comment:


  • YoshL
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    Originally posted by Trumpet63
    I want Prawnskunk


    nothing else matters anymore
    get enough people to sign up, and snipe the 4th tribute slot~\

    Also if I don't know your gender, I will be marking you as Male in the simulation (it forces you to pick a gender not my fault) so i do apologize if i label wrong here. (you can always tell me ahead of time so i don't mess things up)
    Last edited by YoshL; 12-22-2015, 07:49 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Trumpet63
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    I want Prawnskunk


    nothing else matters anymore

    Leave a comment:


  • gold stinger
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    relevant to my interests & the situation at hand



    Leave a comment:


  • Walrusizer
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    ok ill attempt SeVEn
    Last edited by Walrusizer; 12-22-2015, 07:31 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • YoshL
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    i didn't forget it, i just didn't see it since you edited it in :V

    Leave a comment:


  • Ghost_Medley
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    Originally posted by Ghost_Medley
    District 8 will be quite the spooky one during this event

    Edit: What I meant by this was yes, .Gazelle. can be the second tribute of District 8
    You almost forgot this, YoshL

    Leave a comment:


  • gold stinger
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    Me still want District 9 pls guys

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    TWELVE!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • YoshL
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    gotta specify a district or else i can't put you anywhere

    charu is 12

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    I lied, I want District 12

    Leave a comment:

Working...