The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Game Over)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Walrusizer
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    stick me in this somewhere

    Leave a comment:


  • PrawnSkunk
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    ~district two~

    Leave a comment:


  • danceflashrevo
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    I want trevor senpai in my districccfttttttttt

    Leave a comment:


  • YoshL
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    like, basically this event is supposed to be just really funny when you see the results. i'll take your word, mostly because creating two accounts for something like this is pretty damn sad lmfao

    Leave a comment:


  • Ghost_Medley
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    Originally posted by YoshL
    a.k.a. get your friends to sign up
    well asgoredreemurr is a close friend*, so I already helped a bit
    Last edited by Ghost_Medley; 12-22-2015, 07:13 PM. Reason: *i mean very close

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    district 10 pls ty

    Leave a comment:


  • gold stinger
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    Originally posted by YoshL
    in order to be part of charu district, tribute slot 4 must open up
    holding you to that

    Leave a comment:


  • YoshL
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    in order to be part of charu district, tribute slot 4 must open up

    a.k.a. get your friends to sign up
    Last edited by YoshL; 12-22-2015, 07:08 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • gold stinger
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    But it is not me who is the non-believer it is you who is the non-believer

    you are negative Charu I am real Charu

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    Sorry, only I'm allowed.

    Non-believers be GONE!

    Leave a comment:


  • gold stinger
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    I want to be part of the Charu district

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    Originally posted by asgoredreemurr
    Distract 7? If not, just stick me wherever.
    Oh hey, it's Mr. Assy.

    Assy-massy-lassy

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    You're all gonna die a horrible death!

    Fuck districts, I am my own district, the Charu District.

    Leave a comment:


  • YoshL
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    I'm on the fence about letting asgore join in, because it looks hella like an alt.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: The FFR New Year Hunger Games (Sign up! Free credits!)

    Can I murder everyone and just take the pot?

    It'll be easier than doing RNG.

    I am the demonic god, FEAR ME

    Leave a comment:

Working...