SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • .Sapphire
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2012
    • 113

    #6256
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    I can't even come into this thread to see bad scores. I miss seeing 70 perfects on VGMP stuff. We need new players posting here.

    edit:newpaged, fml
    edit2: happy 100th post day to me.

    reposting cause I thought it was cool.

    Contact me: Facebook: TJ DeJong | MSN: gadeurokun@hotmail.com | AIM: herogashix
    Skype: Herogashix | Twitter: Herogashix | #kbo #(o: #rhythmzone

    Originally posted by Choofers
    holy irony batman
    Originally posted by moches
    Music producer TJ DeJong in the house!
    Originally posted by Staiain
    who cares about oldcartoon anyway

    Comment

    • Gellenduo
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2008
      • 37

      #6257
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      Crosspost from OD








      EDIT: although no one will probably care cus the only persons who post here AAs blue planet for breakfast
      Last edited by Gellenduo; 11-20-2012, 11:19 AM.

      Comment

      • massflavour
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2007
        • 3102

        #6258
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        nice cynthia and air cbs
        .

        Comment

        • Sakish
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2007
          • 2973

          #6259
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          wtf all of those scores luis..

          did some cool things tonight, along with a ton of chokes haha

          lol choke



          nice ma, should have been better



          lol?



          dat ma, and dat ending



          figured i'd try this, went alright



          better imo 8D

          Comment

          • TC_Halogen
            Rhythm game specialist.
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Feb 2008
            • 19376

            #6260
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            Needs better MA. I'll get the SDP on this soon enough; still tweaking my global offset here or there. 5:1 RA is alright, though.


            sightread and what in god's name is this chart lol

            Comment

            • bender5
              The 40% Iron Chef
              • Jan 2005
              • 4894

              #6261
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              fucking balls isaac that nemesis 1.4 is better than my 1.0 -__________-

              for you 59 perfects on doll is pretty nice for a sightread, but you could do better halo

              out of space is pretty good, a spd would be tight as shit

              Comment

              • Staiain
                Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                • Aug 2009
                • 4545

                #6262
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                Nice to see you play halogen

                isaac what can i say... you already know from skype haha


                Okay I'm stepping up my game now



                2.0, this would've been a unbeatable AA if I didn't mess up but honestly have no right to complain, 91.5 % is still incomprehensible



                1.2, 432 bpm streams, I need to learn how to wristjack, the jacks are the blame for this not being AA :<





                1.2, overdue AA, messy score




                1.4, can definitely AA this (this is still ridiculous)




                1.5, 450 bpm streams and 300 bpm js + scumbag mines that killed my AA



                1.2, 473 bpm streams
                AA


                13 cb's WAT





                in b4 cause nobody would know how fast these songs are on these rates






                irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                SM Wiki My

                Comment

                • Sakish
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 2973

                  #6263
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  Well i know.
                  I wouldnt be able to do 50% of the results of those scores......... ;_;

                  Comment

                  • iCeCuBEz v2
                    XFD
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 4924

                    #6264
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    lol wut staiain those are ridiculous.........

                    game time 2.0 gg 340 bpm jumpstream

                    halo u could do infinitely better on doll
                    I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

                    Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

                    Comment

                    • bender5
                      The 40% Iron Chef
                      • Jan 2005
                      • 4894

                      #6265
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      Staiain wtf....

                      you hit 400+ bpm streams like people used to hit 300+ bpm streams a couple years ago

                      Comment

                      • Nick Skyline
                        Retired from VSRGs
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 530

                        #6266
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        How Differences in Communication Norms Can Cause Interpaiensronsal Conflict - by dAnceguy117
                        Soundcloud Profile

                        Comment

                        • TC_Halogen
                          Rhythm game specialist.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Feb 2008
                          • 19376

                          #6267
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          Originally posted by iCeCuBEz v2

                          halo u could do infinitely better on doll
                          haha, I'll try again. Those 32nd bursts made absolutely no sense to me and I felt like I was just streaming 24ths the entire time, lol

                          I'll figure it out eventually.

                          Comment

                          • iCeCuBEz v2
                            XFD
                            • Mar 2008
                            • 4924

                            #6268
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            ya those 32nd bursts are silly.... I was aiming for teens like a year ago
                            I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

                            Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

                            Comment

                            • samurai7694
                              바보
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 4640

                              #6269
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              stian tell me your speed secrets when we meet up again

                              Comment

                              • Staiain
                                Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                                • Aug 2009
                                • 4545

                                #6270
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                Of course, not just tell you I will show you 8)

                                maar and luiig exclusive






                                irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                                SM Wiki My

                                Comment

                                Working...