SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bender5
    The 40% Iron Chef
    • Jan 2005
    • 4894

    #6391
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    Vordhosbn is fucking sick

    Throw some D's is pretty killer

    I bet you could shave Kanikuly down to the high 20's with a bit of work

    Comment

    • i love you
      Live a wonderful life~
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Oct 2006
      • 7315

      #6392
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      Originally posted by bender5
      the key to color MA is to be able to feel the triplets as they come. 12th/24th/48th streams are all triplets which fall between 8ths/16tsh/32nds/64ths.

      For example: instead of there being 2 8th notes per beat, there are 3 12ths per beat. Each note is an equal length the 4th, then 12th, then 8th, then the subsequent 4th and repeat.

      If that doesn't make any sense I can try to explain it again, or alternatively, look up some music theory on youtube about how to count triplets. Usually you'll find a piano lesson, but I think you'll find they translate.
      HOLY SHIT OF COURSE...I am surprised that I did not thought about that seeing that I have been playing the piano for like 12 years...DERP

      Time for round two of stepmania (o:
      ===============================
      The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
      ===============================

      Comment

      • bender5
        The 40% Iron Chef
        • Jan 2005
        • 4894

        #6393
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        Originally posted by i love you
        HOLY SHIT OF COURSE...I am surprised that I did not thought about that seeing that I have been playing the piano for like 12 years...DERP

        Time for round two of stepmania (o:
        Uh oh, I sense some killer scores coming soon....

        Let's see that swing ma ;D

        Comment

        • i love you
          Live a wonderful life~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Oct 2006
          • 7315

          #6394
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          Nah, probably not but I must say that this will take some getting used to. We'll see what the MA players have to say about it lmao. These are what I got right now although I do not know a lot of color files so it would be nice to hear from people which packs to find more of those.

          I started of with Planet Karma. That one color section isn't so bad HOWEVER THAT HOLD SECTION REALLY PISSED ME OFF. I really need to work on holds with notes around them...this was third attempt


          Then I whored it a few more times and got between 80-90ish so then I went back to my normal speedmod and I got this. Not much of an improvement but at least I got to the 60's range (o:


          This was really cool. Second attempt (o:


          Not sure if this counts for a color score but damn, I didnt like those sudden rolls. Could get low teens.


          LOL awesome urn :3


          Dat fuc is this...holy shit this file was actually challenging for me to AAA LOL. Not even sure if MA is good or not...


          THIS was the only score I think I wrecked pretty hard. I do not think I will ever sup this. I am pretty positive that this was a fluke.


          Time for bed now...I have a headache lmao
          ===============================
          The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
          ===============================

          Comment

          • gnr61
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Oct 2005
            • 7251

            #6395
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            thunderclap \O/
            squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

            Comment

            • DayMan951
              yfwdbwdsb
              • Dec 2007
              • 2255

              #6396
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              what can you get on troubadour, rebound?

              Comment

              • bender5
                The 40% Iron Chef
                • Jan 2005
                • 4894

                #6397
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                I wish I wasn't drawing such a blank for files I'd suggest you work on for swing MA practice. The only things I can think of right now are Troubadour, Sunny Starry Carnival and Snow Cone Haven.

                As for those scores
                Cold Heart is tricky as fuck, nice AAA
                Thunderclap is p serious
                Clock Tower is pretty sweet
                Planet Karma is a cunt of a file, gj on that one, it's as awkwardly hold as it is awkwardly color-y


                Edit: looking through some of my old SS's I found some more to practice. Overall, Champion Freeverse, Vibratile, and Todfiend. You should aim for the SDP on pretty much everything
                Last edited by bender5; 11-25-2012, 01:28 AM.

                Comment

                • Dynam0
                  The Dominator
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 8987

                  #6398
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  wow alex that Vordhosbn is approaching tsutter's score (which I was 99% sure was bs'd)

                  Comment

                  • AlexDest
                    good hot
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 5309

                    #6399
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    Couldn't get anything else interesting, although 5 cups of coffee (I have to stop this) ruins my focus for everything.

                    Intersect Thunderbolt:


                    Tokyo Style Speedcore:


                    P.S. Not sure why I dance during my Stepmania plays.

                    Comment

                    • gnr61
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 7251

                      #6400
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      tsutter was mad bs lol
                      squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                      Comment

                      • gnr61
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 7251

                        #6401
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        and i don't say that often
                        squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                        Comment

                        • iCeCuBEz v2
                          XFD
                          • Mar 2008
                          • 4924

                          #6402
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          tsutter was obvi bs
                          I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

                          Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

                          Comment

                          • DossarLX ODI
                            Batch Manager
                            Game Manager
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2008
                            • 15013

                            #6403
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            Didn't tsutter post something like teens perfects on #est heavy too? Haha
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                            Comment

                            • gnr61
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 7251

                              #6404
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              17p yeah lmao

                              mediocre sightread but more people should play these kbmp1.5 kil files because they are the very apex of fun


                              oldish score i found, don't remember if i've posted it though. 20s aaa is ver doable
                              squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                              Comment

                              • Dynam0
                                The Dominator
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 8987

                                #6405
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                Nice Wedding...I've had 29p before but not messing up the 24ths part in the middle is hard :s

                                Comment

                                Working...