SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • EzExZeRo7497
    ⠀
    • Dec 2010
    • 6858

    #6196
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    Originally posted by Staiain
    Vortex is megaimproveable, you should be AA'ing scar 1.3 imo, you're that good for sure and planet bufang could be improved, yolu should combo the colour stream at 0:58, (and yes i kn ow it's j7)

    not sure i'm an ass or i expect too much of you (in a positive way) D:


    Being rusty and my table limiting my speed (and trilling ability especially) doesn't really help much haha. I basically have a breaking point when it comes to (trilling) speed now, so now I do atrocious on files that are ridiculously trilly/speedy, but you're probably expecting too much of me though as well yea. Probably going to play casual from now on since I know that I have a skill barrier, but there's nothing I can do about it.

    dat top page, sick Conspiracy of Silence AA, Connect 1986 1.2 combo is crazy

    EDIT: lmfao apparently my PK 1.6 in July isn't much better
    Last edited by EzExZeRo7497; 11-18-2012, 08:31 AM.

    Comment

    • Dynam0
      The Dominator
      • Sep 2005
      • 8987

      #6197
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      How many ppl have AAd Conspiracy of Silence now? Fucking sick Staiain

      Comment

      • AlexDest
        good hot
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2007
        • 5309

        #6198
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        j7, not very good plays imo. Was constantly anticipating everything and screwed myself over for reacting late.



        I played Szycag twice.
        Last edited by AlexDest; 11-18-2012, 10:53 AM.

        Comment

        • iCeCuBEz v2
          XFD
          • Mar 2008
          • 4924

          #6199
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          Originally posted by bender5
          Epic quad dump Mr Cubez, what do you get on Variations 2?
          I remember getting 1 or 2 ?_?

          more j7

          lol new quad


          lol wut ra


          gud ra imo


          harder than part 1


          easy


          woot


          wakaaaaaaaa ^.^


          this wouldve been nice... tied my old record :/
          Last edited by iCeCuBEz v2; 11-18-2012, 02:54 PM.
          I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

          Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

          Comment

          • ddrkid007
            FFR Veteran
            • Jul 2007
            • 407

            #6200
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            Holy fucc, Alex. That Szycag.

            I can't believe I finally got this, oh my god!

            Click image for larger version

Name:	screen00107.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	5259534


            Click image for larger version

Name:	screen00108.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	214.5 KB
ID:	5259535
            Originally posted by smartdude1212
            The asshole in me wants to tell your girlfriend to stop being a pussy little bitch about it.

            The concerned forum poster in me wants to tell your girlfriend nearly the same thing.

            Comment

            • iCeCuBEz v2
              XFD
              • Mar 2008
              • 4924

              #6201
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              too many scores.... made a thread

              szycag is wtf
              Last edited by iCeCuBEz v2; 11-18-2012, 07:05 PM.
              I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

              Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

              Comment

              • EzExZeRo7497
                ⠀
                • Dec 2010
                • 6858

                #6202
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                Originally posted by Dynam0
                How many ppl have AAd Conspiracy of Silence now? Fucking sick Staiain
                Three people I think. Stai, Dossar and Mina


                Sick Szycag :O

                Comment

                • Callipygian
                  Senior FFR citizen
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 1537

                  #6203
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  Nice scores, all. I got a surprise AA today

                  Sick nature

                  Comment

                  • Nick Skyline
                    Retired from VSRGs
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 530

                    #6204
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    Incoming dump.
                    Also Szycag...wtf Alex? That's crazy good MA.

                    Nice, first AAA in a while. Not my first ever on this one, though.


                    Finally AA'ed this sucker. 245(?)BPM jumpstreaming makes me lol when I combo it for some reason.


                    WTF MA


                    I could AAA this w/ DDP...give me a couple of months with this one.


                    Stupid miss...nice SDG+DDP tho


                    1.3 - Nice blackflag?


                    1.5 - Roughly translates to a AAAA on 1.0


                    Nice rare file from KBU.


                    I'm actually working on a AAAA on this one.


                    One of my best blackflags IMO.


                    "i want to go home but...i hate it there too"


                    You lied, this isn't a deadly neurot-*dies*

                    bmah used a Max Revive!

                    Just a little more on that awkward hold section and I should be able to AAA this. That's probably where most of my CBs would come on this song.


                    That 340 BPM stream almost raped me, but I got this one.
                    Last edited by Nick Skyline; 11-19-2012, 07:05 AM.
                    How Differences in Communication Norms Can Cause Interpaiensronsal Conflict - by dAnceguy117
                    Soundcloud Profile

                    Comment

                    • samurai7694
                      바보
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 4640

                      #6205
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      omg what 13p aaa

                      Comment

                      • Nick Skyline
                        Retired from VSRGs
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 530

                        #6206
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        nice run luis

                        Also, anyone want some videos?
                        532nm: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/94622807/Videos/532nm%20AA.mp4
                        Rose (Sick AAA): http://dl.dropbox.com/u/94622807/Vid...0AAA%2045p.mp4
                        Empire State Glory: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/94622807/Vid...%20FC%202g.mp4
                        How Differences in Communication Norms Can Cause Interpaiensronsal Conflict - by dAnceguy117
                        Soundcloud Profile

                        Comment

                        • mirror_eclipse
                          if you were a branch...
                          • May 2009
                          • 212

                          #6207
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          some stuff i guess
                          technicians AA was caught on video, uploading that to my youtube soon C:
                          Attached Files

                          Comment

                          • Dynam0
                            The Dominator
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 8987

                            #6208
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            Nice job AAing Technicians

                            Even though I feel like a bag of shit right now (got a bad fever and sore throat) I still got some silly MA scores.


                            Really good for me considering the mind-blocks I have every 3 notes


                            MA is alright but could actually be better now that I think of it...cbs too blah


                            SDPable with a fluke


                            Da fuck, I destroyed all the hard parts and failed in easy spots


                            Finally AAAd !!!! MAs meh but idc


                            wtf is this haha


                            Had to mess up a sick run

                            Comment

                            • AlexDest
                              good hot
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 5309

                              #6209
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              man we could have been rivals dynamer

                              you blew my hatsune score out of the water, nice one
                              driving blare is ver sick and so is ghost

                              Comment

                              • DayMan951
                                yfwdbwdsb
                                • Dec 2007
                                • 2255

                                #6210
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                really bad at jacks now. pretty much every cb came on one

                                trying to work on my speed. felt like i did really good on the final stream

                                i struggle with transitions on this file. first aa still eludes me

                                a little closer

                                still no aa. at least i'm consistent



                                isnt that RATO like 3 away from wr?
                                Last edited by DayMan951; 11-19-2012, 03:26 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...