SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • minhdo93
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2011
    • 33

    #6211
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    Originally posted by DayMan951

    isnt that RATO like 3 away from wr?
    nope

    Comment

    • Zon Fire
      ♎♏
      • Nov 2006
      • 1082

      #6212
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      That driving blare O____O

      ******

      Comment

      • iCeCuBEz v2
        XFD
        • Mar 2008
        • 4924

        #6213
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        lol driving blare wut

        also how is that rato ma 'meh' ?_?
        I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

        Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

        Comment

        • EzExZeRo7497
          ⠀
          • Dec 2010
          • 6858

          #6214
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          Nice OML LIght AA Calli
          Neurotoxin AAA/MA is pretty good.
          Technicians AA is always sick, gj
          ERX8 AA is nice, that Reality looks super close to AA
          That Driving Blare.....

          Comment

          • xVaLoRx
            MYFUCKINGSOUND
            • Nov 2009
            • 1427

            #6215
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            Originally posted by iCeCuBEz v2
            also how is that rato ma 'meh' ?_?
            my thoughts exactly

            Comment

            • i love you
              Live a wonderful life~
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2006
              • 7315

              #6216
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              WTF is that Driving blare...
              ===============================
              The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
              ===============================

              Comment

              • Dynam0
                The Dominator
                • Sep 2005
                • 8987

                #6217
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                Originally posted by iCeCuBEz v2
                lol driving blare wut

                also how is that rato ma 'meh' ?_?
                I wasn't focusing on MAing it. I tried again and got 39 and a miss and even that run didn't feel as clean as it could be

                Comment

                • Callipygian
                  Senior FFR citizen
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 1537

                  #6218
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  Driving Blare ;O, also nice RATO and Ghost, dynamo. Sick scores of a sick guy (get well soon )
                  Sick nature

                  Comment

                  • EzExZeRo7497
                    ⠀
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 6858

                    #6219
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    I'm actually surprised you can play sick, I can't play when I'm sick without getting seizures lmfao.

                    Get well soon brah.

                    Comment

                    • [TeRa]
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2007
                      • 9922

                      #6220
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      arguably my best score ever

                      Comment

                      • iCeCuBEz v2
                        XFD
                        • Mar 2008
                        • 4924

                        #6221
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        Originally posted by Dynam0
                        I wasn't focusing on MAing it. I tried again and got 39 and a miss and even that run didn't feel as clean as it could be
                        damn dude pro my best ma is like 90s -_-

                        too many quads zzzzz
                        I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

                        Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

                        Comment

                        • [TeRa]
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2007
                          • 9922

                          #6222
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          bad ra

                          Comment

                          • yo man im awesome
                            soleil ardent
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2007
                            • 6514

                            #6223
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            If only I could FC RATO

                            EDIT: You people are hackers

                            Last edited by yo man im awesome; 11-19-2012, 07:25 PM.

                            Originally posted by choof
                            you double dad loving dipshit
                            Originally posted by t-rogdor
                            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                            Originally posted by smartdude1212
                            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #6224
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              Please tell me that's J7. ;_;
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • ~Zeta~
                                Flag Master
                                • Oct 2010
                                • 2156

                                #6225
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                I tried, yoman. (have a feeling my MA should be way better for this accuracy)



                                EDIT: might as well include MA stuff.




                                Last edited by ~Zeta~; 11-19-2012, 08:29 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...