SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Callipygian
    Senior FFR citizen
    • Jun 2007
    • 1537

    #6271
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    Nice scores, all. How can you get such a clean OMW, sapphire? That ending is pure aids ;/.

    This is still the best simfile ever. Also good score?


    Felt good as well, but dunno what's considered good on this
    Sick nature

    Comment

    • kaiten123
      FFR Player
      • May 2008
      • 1117

      #6272
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      everyone so good

      Comment

      • EzExZeRo7497
        ⠀
        • Dec 2010
        • 6858

        #6273
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        Everyone's amzin at this game now haha.

        Comment

        • BzT
          Chronic Bud Toker
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2006
          • 940

          #6274
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          noobs



          Comment

          • Nick Skyline
            Retired from VSRGs
            • Sep 2012
            • 530

            #6275
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            sup bzt how ya doin

            This was a nice run...IDK where the missflag came from.


            This is going to be really tough to FC...I'm not AAAing this for at least a year.


            Nice J4 MA?


            I have no idea what the hell happened here.


            oh what the hell
            Last edited by Nick Skyline; 12-4-2012, 08:32 PM.
            How Differences in Communication Norms Can Cause Interpaiensronsal Conflict - by dAnceguy117
            Soundcloud Profile

            Comment

            • foxfire667
              The FFRchiver
              FFR Music Producer
              • Jun 2009
              • 2170

              #6276
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              Originally posted by Staiain
              Okay I'm stepping up my game now
              You aren't kidding, talk about absolutely retarded levels of speed.

              Also that is a pretty cool AA on You Spin Me Right Round Callipygian.

              Anyway, although I'm laying low after the gamewhore so I don't mess up my wrists, I did get one awesome MA score today:



              Which is pretty cool considering that the current WR posted is 2 perfects by AlexDest! Although I'm pretty sure he could quad this if he really wanted to, but oh well. This is probably one of the few quads I've gotten that are a bit more awkward to MA.
              SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

              Comment

              • U.N. Owen
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2008
                • 640

                #6277
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                Frustrated.


                Dump perfs like crazy on the end js. Could drop this to 20's if I was fast enough.

                Sig courtesy of kjwkjw

                "If I was any more crack, I'd be cocaine." - PriestREA

                Comment

                • AlexDest
                  good hot
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 5309

                  #6278
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  Originally posted by foxfire667
                  You aren't kidding, talk about absolutely retarded levels of speed.

                  Also that is a pretty cool AA on You Spin Me Right Round Callipygian.

                  Anyway, although I'm laying low after the gamewhore so I don't mess up my wrists, I did get one awesome MA score today:



                  Which is pretty cool considering that the current WR posted is 2 perfects by AlexDest! Although I'm pretty sure he could quad this if he really wanted to, but oh well. This is probably one of the few quads I've gotten that are a bit more awkward to MA.
                  tehe


                  Nice job on the quad. The only part to really anticipate are the grace notes in the ending, which took me a few times to quad just now because of those.

                  Comment

                  • i love you
                    Live a wonderful life~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 7315

                    #6279
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    I'm speechless...
                    ===============================
                    The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                    ===============================

                    Comment

                    • foxfire667
                      The FFRchiver
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 2170

                      #6280
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      Originally posted by AlexDest
                      Nice job on the quad. The only part to really anticipate are the grace notes in the ending, which took me a few times to quad just now because of those.
                      Thanks, and as I suspected you got it! I'm surprised it didn't take me a whole bunch of tries to pull it off like some of the other quads I've gotten in the past.

                      I might as well update the WR's for both of us.
                      SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

                      Comment

                      • iCeCuBEz v2
                        XFD
                        • Mar 2008
                        • 4924

                        #6281
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        haha dam rebound nice one XD

                        quads are always nice gg
                        I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

                        Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

                        Comment

                        • AlexDest
                          good hot
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 5309

                          #6282
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          sick MA on bokura rebound

                          J7 scores:

                          Damn.


                          Got to work on stream RA.



                          Random plays:

                          fucking use audacity rog


                          2.0 rate, 334bpm small 16th streams, the ending has terrible chained 16th trills



                          1.6 rate, this is still fun on rates lol (score can be better)

                          Comment

                          • iCeCuBEz v2
                            XFD
                            • Mar 2008
                            • 4924

                            #6283
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            dam dat ageha RA

                            quint erics permobil
                            I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

                            Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

                            Comment

                            • Staiain
                              Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                              • Aug 2009
                              • 4545

                              #6284
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              Wow alex, nice quad foxfire too


                              Ey Alex could you try to make a Ageha SDM video ? :'D






                              irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                              SM Wiki My

                              Comment

                              • Callipygian
                                Senior FFR citizen
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 1537

                                #6285
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                Very nice quad, foxfire, grats
                                Sick nature

                                Comment

                                Working...