SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TC_Halogen
    Rhythm game specialist.
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Feb 2008
    • 19376

    #6361
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    #2

    Comment

    • yo man im awesome
      soleil ardent
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2007
      • 6514

      #6362
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      aaaaaaa


      Originally posted by choof
      you double dad loving dipshit
      Originally posted by t-rogdor
      dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
      Originally posted by smartdude1212
      I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

      Comment

      • iCeCuBEz v2
        XFD
        • Mar 2008
        • 4924

        #6363
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        yo is that my sail away?

        nice quad <3 i cant quad that cuz i played that file 1000 times in the editor when I was making it cuz the js is too fun

        also does anyone have a link to ridiculous timing?
        Last edited by iCeCuBEz v2; 11-23-2012, 09:16 PM.
        I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

        Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

        Comment

        • TC_Halogen
          Rhythm game specialist.
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Feb 2008
          • 19376

          #6364
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          Originally posted by iCeCuBEz v2
          yo is that my sail away?

          nice quad <3 i cant quad that cuz i played that file 1000 times in the editor when I was making it cuz the js is too fun
          Yes, it's your version. So much fun <3

          Comment

          • iCeCuBEz v2
            XFD
            • Mar 2008
            • 4924

            #6365
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            ya halo isnt J7 sick? XD
            I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

            Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

            Comment

            • AlexDest
              good hot
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2007
              • 5309

              #6366
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              a parade of scores

              warm-up, requadded


              1.8 rate, not sure what compelled me to do this lol


              bah, will quad


              really good PA, decent MA


              eh, need to work on reading again


              nice MA


              first DDP for me lol, i'm terrible at runningmen


              posting only for accuracy


              idk


              OMG i ruined such a good score for this at the end, that 24th runningman killed my stamina instantly


              bombed the ending :/


              AAA is doable


              my stamina went to crap at the ending, a DDP is definitely doable for me once i build stamina up


              uhhhhhhhhh, wow my first SDP on this. was quadding up until like 600 combo where i got bullshit lag

              Comment

              • ddrkid007
                FFR Veteran
                • Jul 2007
                • 407

                #6367
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                Damn... nice scores, Alex 0.0
                Just started using J7. Starting it off with my third quad
                First try as well.

                Click image for larger version

Name:	screen00134.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.8 KB
ID:	5259558
                Click image for larger version

Name:	screen00135.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	213.2 KB
ID:	5259559

                Sightread.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	screen00136.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	210.9 KB
ID:	5259560

                I started laughing my ass off when I got this. I thought I did way worse.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	screen00137.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	222.7 KB
ID:	5259561
                Last edited by ddrkid007; 11-23-2012, 10:51 PM.
                Originally posted by smartdude1212
                The asshole in me wants to tell your girlfriend to stop being a pussy little bitch about it.

                The concerned forum poster in me wants to tell your girlfriend nearly the same thing.

                Comment

                • bender5
                  The 40% Iron Chef
                  • Jan 2005
                  • 4894

                  #6368
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  Another epic MA score dump alex damn, every file I recognize, you killed dude

                  Comment

                  • .Sapphire
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2012
                    • 113

                    #6369
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    Originally posted by iCeCuBEz v2
                    also does anyone have a link to ridiculous timing?
                    Do you mean this?
                    If so, this theme should work with it.

                    Scoredump in a bit.

                    I suck, honestly.
                    \\J4 scores.
                    First AA.

                    Really happy with this. The patterns always messed with my head so I couldn't AA until now.

                    lol SDG.

                    Nobody plays my file.


                    Can DDP.

                    First try on Stepmania. Played on Tarrik's FFR engine a couple times.

                    MA. Great came out of nowhere.


                    I don't know.


                    This is fucking ludicrous to me.


                    Did this again on 3.95


                    Thought this was cool.

                    SDCB. @_@



                    J7 SCORES.
                    I really dunno.

                    Beats my 70p.

                    First AAA cause I suck at left hand jump jacks. (even though it's only 3 notes in the jack)

                    Oops. :c

                    I dunno why I even did this.

                    AAA is possible if I learn to trill/jack. ~_~


                    edit; imgur won't show some of the ss-es suddenly. Nevermind.
                    Last edited by .Sapphire; 11-24-2012, 10:29 AM.

                    Contact me: Facebook: TJ DeJong | MSN: gadeurokun@hotmail.com | AIM: herogashix
                    Skype: Herogashix | Twitter: Herogashix | #kbo #(o: #rhythmzone

                    Originally posted by Choofers
                    holy irony batman
                    Originally posted by moches
                    Music producer TJ DeJong in the house!
                    Originally posted by Staiain
                    who cares about oldcartoon anyway

                    Comment

                    • Dynam0
                      The Dominator
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 8987

                      #6370
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      How are you fast enough to AA VGamma but get such a bad score on Power Rangers (even for j7 that's really bad for someone who can AA VGamma)

                      Comment

                      • Staiain
                        Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                        • Aug 2009
                        • 4545

                        #6371
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        Wrecked so badly















                        Edit2: Amazing AA on 1.5

                        Last edited by Staiain; 11-25-2012, 10:22 AM.






                        irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                        SM Wiki My

                        Comment

                        • kaiten123
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2008
                          • 1117

                          #6372
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          looks like you gave it all... 5 cbs and 16g is ridiculous on that

                          Comment

                          • DayMan951
                            yfwdbwdsb
                            • Dec 2007
                            • 2255

                            #6373
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            sightread. decent MA?


                            damn, i thought this was aa. probably not that close though

                            Comment

                            • MephBoss
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 270

                              #6374
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              IM SO SAD Almost AAA fuck !
                              Attached Files
                              Team Raccoon Girl

                              Comment

                              • V-Ormix
                                Banned
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 4677

                                #6375
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                people are too good, I'm afraid to play SM lmao

                                Comment

                                Working...