DDR all the way...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sleeplessdragn
    ~Bang that beat Harder~
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Jan 2004
    • 2321

    #121
    Re: DDR all the way...

    Since my ears bled all over my keyboard, I'll fix this up.

    Comment

    • tru0001
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2006
      • 58

      #122
      Re: DDR all the way...

      Hey I'm just visiting.... thanks for the audio version but there were glitches.... good luck mead!!!
      ---------------------------------------------------
      The world is enough for one of us....

      Comment

      • sleeplessdragn
        ~Bang that beat Harder~
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Jan 2004
        • 2321

        #123
        Re: DDR all the way...

        I can't believe I just spent over 15 minutes listening to Tass's voice continually. But fixed it a good amount and added some random samples from my computer.

        CLICK ME CLICK ME

        Comment

        • Tasselfoot
          Retired BOSS
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2003
          • 25185

          #124
          Re: DDR all the way...

          hehe. My voice is dead sexy.
          RIP

          Comment

          • Tokzic
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 6878

            #125
            Re: DDR all the way...

            Believe it or not, Macintosh microphones from the 80s work on this computer, but I can't get Sound Recorder to get anything but static for the life of me.

            ;_;

            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

            Comment

            • lord_carbo
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2004
              • 6222

              #126
              Re: DDR all the way...

              Oh god, so amazing.
              last.fm

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #127
                Re: DDR all the way...

                Damn it, I completely forgot about this. I never check the Literature forum, so yeah. Anyway, I'll see how Tass' is. If it's not too close to mine, I'll still do mine. I was thinking of what I would add in while I read it, and would randomly start laughing at something I would come up with.

                Comment

                • Tasselfoot
                  Retired BOSS
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 25185

                  #128
                  Re: DDR all the way...

                  wtf sleepless... you can barely hear me over that crap of yours. weak.
                  RIP

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #129
                    Re: DDR all the way...

                    Tass, yours was great. I still want to do mine, since it will focus a lot less on funny voices and more on sarcastic comments. Also, I too want to be Sleeplesstized. rita says wtf.

                    your sound card works perfectly

                    Comment

                    • Tasselfoot
                      Retired BOSS
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 25185

                      #130
                      Re: DDR all the way...

                      i thought it was saying simcard, not soundcard.
                      RIP

                      Comment

                      • sleeplessdragn
                        ~Bang that beat Harder~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Jan 2004
                        • 2321

                        #131
                        Re: DDR all the way...

                        Tass needs to play warcraft 2. =(

                        Comment

                        • Tasselfoot
                          Retired BOSS
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 25185

                          #132
                          Re: DDR all the way...

                          no... tass is content whoring out his new C&C First Decade DVD.
                          RIP

                          Comment

                          • mead1
                            Cerebellumberjack
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 3960

                            #133
                            Re: DDR all the way...

                            Ok, I'm in the process of developing chapter 4, but I want some creative insight. IM me with your ideas.

                            Comment

                            • Renommus
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2005
                              • 310

                              #134
                              Re: DDR all the way...

                              lol @ tasses mp3. I think the static really adds to the ANIME FEELING.

                              Rita screamed out in pain, "AaaaKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHaaaah!"
                              Edit: The other file, which on my iPod I have names 'DDR, all the way, part 3 [Hyper hot sleeplessdragn remix], is the best song ever. I want to secks sleepless right now.
                              Last edited by Renommus; 05-14-2006, 01:03 PM.
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              This song from KR ver O2Jam.Is All mixing some insane brb stylish hardcore and pain song. Step is All dificalts in very very hard pain. and,ZK stylish steps and Keyboard step. Oni step is 2500note over in Death Step. Oni step is very very danger....128th note runbles and green pain step!!!
                              You can Pass Oni step?? Hardest in pain step.

                              Have a Enjoy!!!!

                              Comment

                              • mead1
                                Cerebellumberjack
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 3960

                                #135
                                Re: DDR all the way...

                                Someone should step it.

                                Comment

                                Working...