DDR all the way...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jewpinthethird
    (The Fat's Sabobah)
    FFR Music Producer
    • Nov 2002
    • 11711

    #61
    Re: DDR all the way...

    Originally posted by tru0001
    Some japanese character.... search Hard Gay on the internet... I heard it's a kid's show...


    フゥ~~~~~~~~!!!

    Comment

    • tru0001
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2006
      • 58

      #62
      Re: DDR all the way...

      Yep... that's him alright...
      ---------------------------------------------------
      The world is enough for one of us....

      Comment

      • TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2005
        • 1048

        #63
        Re: DDR all the way...

        Originally posted by tru0001
        Yep... that's him alright...
        YOU SEEM TO KNOW A LOT ABOUT HARD GAY

        Comment

        • Shadow_God_10
          Somewhere, but not here
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 2227

          #64
          Re: DDR all the way...

          hmm I wonder if he IS gay

          XD

          ShadowGod ^_^

          Originally posted by Svaz
          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
          Originally posted by bugkid666
          sunfan I fucked up
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

          Comment

          • Tokzic
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 6878

            #65
            Re: DDR all the way...

            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            hmm I wonder if he IS gay

            XD

            ShadowGod ^_^
            yeah me too hmm this is a mystery

            ps audio version coming up

            with ANIME FEELING

            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

            Comment

            • TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2005
              • 1048

              #66
              Re: DDR all the way...

              uh oh anima

              Comment

              • mead1
                Cerebellumberjack
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2003
                • 3960

                #67
                Re: DDR all the way...

                SPOILERS

                anima is the bad dudes mom

                Comment

                • Shadow_God_10
                  Somewhere, but not here
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2227

                  #68
                  Re: DDR all the way...

                  *Protests With Picket Signs At Tru's House*

                  WE WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER

                  xD I'm Kidding Take Your Time

                  ShadowGod ^_^

                  Originally posted by Svaz
                  more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                  Originally posted by bugkid666
                  sunfan I fucked up
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                  Comment

                  • TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 1048

                    #69
                    Re: DDR all the way...

                    Originally posted by mead1
                    SPOILERS

                    anima is the bad dudes mom
                    i c wut u did thar

                    Comment

                    • tru0001
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 58

                      #70
                      Re: DDR all the way...

                      I was on http://www.snk-capcom.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18398 since I am from the forum and yeah... HARD GAY!!!
                      ---------------------------------------------------
                      The world is enough for one of us....

                      Comment

                      • Shadow_God_10
                        Somewhere, but not here
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2227

                        #71
                        Re: DDR all the way...

                        I was on http://www.snk-capcom.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18398 since I am from the forum and yeah... HARD GAY!!!
                        OMGWTF HE REALLY IS GAY XD.

                        Originally posted by Svaz
                        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                        Originally posted by bugkid666
                        sunfan I fucked up
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                        Comment

                        • tru0001
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 58

                          #72
                          Re: DDR all the way...

                          r u reffering to me????
                          ---------------------------------------------------
                          The world is enough for one of us....

                          Comment

                          • nforcer06164
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2003
                            • 4772

                            #73
                            Re: DDR all the way...

                            I think he was referring to Hard Gay, tru.

                            PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                            Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                            Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                            Originally posted by Squeek
                            My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                            Comment

                            • Shadow_God_10
                              Somewhere, but not here
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 2227

                              #74
                              Re: DDR all the way...

                              i was refferring to hard gay. as it looks like he has no clothes on what so-ever and is flashing an innocent man. are you sure this is a kids show and that it is not "X-rated"?

                              Originally posted by Svaz
                              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                              Originally posted by bugkid666
                              sunfan I fucked up
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                              Comment

                              • jewpinthethird
                                (The Fat's Sabobah)
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Nov 2002
                                • 11711

                                #75
                                Re: DDR all the way...

                                Why don't you wikipedia it? I mean, I could tell you, but you know, teach a man fish etc etc. I'm kind of like Jesus.

                                Comment

                                Working...