DDR all the way...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MCRenaissance
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2006
    • 1646

    #166
    Re: DDR all the way...

    I can't believe this is my first reading this. It's awesome. You guys are great. Keep going I want to read more!

    Comment

    • sleeplessdragn
      ~Bang that beat Harder~
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Jan 2004
      • 2321

      #167
      Re: DDR all the way...

      Originally posted by jewpinthethird
      I think we all know what limit I am talking about.
      My GOD, NO!

      Comment

      • nforcer06164
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2003
        • 4772

        #168
        Re: DDR all the way...

        Originally posted by sleeplessdragn
        My GOD, NO!
        Oh yeah. It's coming.

        PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
        Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
        Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

        Originally posted by Squeek
        My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

        Comment

        • mead1
          Cerebellumberjack
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2003
          • 3960

          #169
          Re: DDR all the way...

          The moral of the story is

          CHILDREN REMEMBER MARIJUANA IS BAAAAD K?

          Comment

          • Tps222
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2004
            • 6169

            #170
            Re: DDR all the way...

            This is the Jewel of FFR Artwork.

            Comment

            • -Tibs-
              FFR Player
              • May 2006
              • 5235

              #171
              Re: DDR all the way...

              Hurry up toxzic. I can't take the tension any more.

              Metal covers of vidya game songs

              Comment

              • Shadow_God_10
                Somewhere, but not here
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 2227

                #172
                Re: DDR all the way...

                this story needs sexual contact not cannabilism. otherwise how will rita live hapilly ever after?

                Originally posted by Svaz
                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                Originally posted by bugkid666
                sunfan I fucked up
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                Comment

                • sleeplessdragn
                  ~Bang that beat Harder~
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 2321

                  #173
                  Re: DDR all the way...

                  By CONSUMING FLESH AND ATTAINING POWERS.

                  Comment

                  • Tokzic
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 6878

                    #174
                    Re: DDR all the way...

                    About half-done, which is pretty good considering it's week before exam week when EVERYTHING IS DUE.

                    but oh god it's amazing

                    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                    Comment

                    • -Tibs-
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2006
                      • 5235

                      #175
                      Re: DDR all the way...

                      Will my ovaries squeal in delight?

                      Metal covers of vidya game songs

                      Comment

                      • mead1
                        Cerebellumberjack
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 3960

                        #176
                        Re: DDR all the way...

                        Get it up before I leave next sunday.

                        and by "it" I mean your plenis

                        Comment

                        • -Tibs-
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2006
                          • 5235

                          #177
                          Re: DDR all the way...

                          lol... plenis?

                          Metal covers of vidya game songs

                          Comment

                          • mead1
                            Cerebellumberjack
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 3960

                            #178
                            Re: DDR all the way...

                            That joke was before your time

                            Comment

                            • -Tibs-
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2006
                              • 5235

                              #179
                              Re: DDR all the way...

                              I feel so young.

                              Metal covers of vidya game songs

                              Comment

                              • -Tibs-
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2006
                                • 5235

                                #180
                                Re: DDR all the way...

                                ATTN Sleeplessdrgn

                                Can you make another mix of your fabulous song but take out the Tass? I feel it ruins it somewhat.

                                Thanks in advance.

                                p.s. bump

                                Metal covers of vidya game songs

                                Comment

                                Working...