DDR all the way...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • -Tibs-
    FFR Player
    • May 2006
    • 5235

    #151
    Re: DDR all the way...

    Originally posted by sleeplessdragn
    Need...vocal...recording. =P

    Mead should do it, before Tass does.
    QFE

    so any volunteers for part 5?

    i would do it but my sucky writing would be ridiculed in comparism to the greatness of tru0001

    Metal covers of vidya game songs

    Comment

    • jewpinthethird
      (The Fat's Sabobah)
      FFR Music Producer
      • Nov 2002
      • 11711

      #152
      Re: DDR all the way...

      I'll write out part 5. If that's cool with everyone. Kwik and Jewpin Storyboard 2.0 sup sup.

      Comment

      • mead1
        Cerebellumberjack
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2003
        • 3960

        #153
        Re: DDR all the way...

        Do it.

        Comment

        • jewpinthethird
          (The Fat's Sabobah)
          FFR Music Producer
          • Nov 2002
          • 11711

          #154
          Re: DDR all the way...

          Might I mention, I didnt really read any of the other installments of DDR All the Way.... I only skimmed over them. So, if there are parts that contradict anything previously said, just ignore them. Also, I am pushing this story to the edge. So, it might not be safe for work and it sure as hell wont be very tasteful. I also didnt proof read anything, I just made it up as I went along. So pardon the grammatical and spelling errors.

          --------

          Rita woke up to the sight of an unfamiliar ceiling. Her ceiling had blood stains from where her upstairs neighbor decided, on a whim, to slit his wrists. But this ceiling was stain-free. She lay there for a while while a torrent of questions poured over her. "Where am I? What happened? etc." The confusion was growing unbearable, then he entered the room. He was carrying a tray. Upon closer inspection, Rita noticed that the tray had on it a plate full of eggs and bacon. "Mornin'" he beamed. Rita felt as if the wind had been knocked out of her. Her face became contorted with a panic striken expression.

          "Oh, haha, I dont suppose you remember much of last night." said the mysterious man. "Don't worry, nothing happened. Hi, I'm Rick." He set down the tray in front of her and extended his hand out to shake. She returned the gesture and said "where am I?"
          "Oh, this is my apartment."
          "How did I get here?"
          "Well, around 11 last night or so, I heard this crazy racket outside in the hallway. I went to check what the noise was, and I found you banging about the walls." Rita grew red from embarrasment. Rick continued his story. "I yelled at you to keep it down, but you just came rushing at me and pushed your way into my apartment and closed the door behind you in a hurry."
          "Did I? I-I- dont remember"
          "I figured you were out of your mind. After that scene you broke down into tears. I didnt know what to do. I asked what was the matter. All you said was 'I can't take it anymore!' I asked if there was anything I could do, you said you just needed a safe place to stay for the night. So I led you to my room and then you passed out." Rita eyed him questionly. "I promise that's all that happened! I slept on the couch."

          Rita breathed a sigh of relief. She then picked up her fork and started eating the food on the tray. "This is delicous!" exclaimed Rita as she took a bite of eggs. "I've never tasted eggs like this before!"
          "Ohh...gee...it's just something I wipped up." He said as he sat on the end of the bed. She polished off everything on the plate within a matter of minutes. "You must have been hungry. What were you doing last night?"
          "I wish I knew...I'm so sorry, I must be such a burden."
          "Oh, no. Not at all."

          Rita was suddenly struck by a feeling she had never felt before. Pure. Sexual. Hunger. She had never seen a man so beautiful before. He was perfect, from the golden sheen in his hair, to the unbelievable whiteness of his teeth. She wanted nothing more at that point then to have her lips around Rick's erect penis. She wanted lick the ever inch until he came into her mouth. She wanted to feel him inside her. She knew this hunger wouldnt go away until fed it. She leaped from her position in the bed tackling Rick. They tumbled off the bed. She was kissing him all over. He pushed her off.
          "What are you doing?!"
          "I dont know what came over me?! I...I couldnt control it."
          "I'm flattered really...but I'm gay."
          "You're gay?!"
          "Are you kidding? I didnt take advantage of you, in fact, I gave you my bed while I slept out on the couch, I made you breakfast, and look at the way I am dressed!" He was right. He was dressed like a flaming fagg*t.
          Rita jumped up and ran out of the room, and then the apartment. She was crying.

          ----

          On the bus back to Yuri's neighborhood, Rita tried hard to think about what happened the night before and how did she manage to get halfway across town? The voice of Yuri's friend echoed in her mind "You need to inhale...you're just sucking the smoke into your mouth." It was the last thing she could remember. The bus came to a halt a block from Yuri's house. Rita walked the rest of the way.

          ----

          The door to the house was unlocked. Rita stepped inside. It was dark, humid, and reeked of rotten meat. "Who's there?!" screamed someone from the shadows. "It's me! Rita!"
          "Rita!" It was Yuri's friend, the one who taught Rita how to smoke a bowl.
          "What happened!"
          "You dont remember?" Rita shook her head. "It-it's too terrible to say...I-I cant.." Yuri's friend broken down into tears.
          "Please!"
          "It's Yuri," sobbed the friend, "she's dead."
          "What?!"
          "She was playing DDR and she lost her balance and fell through the glass table." Rita gasped. "We should have called 9-1-1...everything would have been alright if we had. She'd still be alive! But we were mad from the reefer. There was so much blood! We were all convinced she was dead. We didnt know what to do with the body....that's when you suggested...that...we cut off her flesh and eat it...so that there'd be no evidence." Rita could feel the bile crawling up her throat. "It made sense at the time! So...we did. Well, started too anyway. We all started carving away at her flesh with knives...oh god. Blood was spraying everywhere. That's when Yuri started screaming. Oh god, what a horrible scream. That's when you ran out of the house."

          Rita vomited.

          Comment

          • sleeplessdragn
            ~Bang that beat Harder~
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Jan 2004
            • 2321

            #155
            Re: DDR all the way...

            Sweet, now record it for me =p. You did an excellent job with that white people thing after all.

            EDIT: After reading it, I highly approve of this installment of DDR All The Way. Guido would be proud to read it as well.
            Last edited by sleeplessdragn; 06-8-2006, 01:49 AM.

            Comment

            • terence1357
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 304

              #156
              Re: DDR all the way...

              Rita ran down the streets. Vomiting violently everywhere. Remembering how Rick was a ***. She broke down. She ran into a neibors driveway up into their garage started crying. The neibor was mowing his grass.
              he said "whats wrong?"
              "I met a guy, and he was hawt, and he was a ***!'
              "I'm sorry to hear about that."
              she then realized that he was even hater and sexier than Rick. She ran up to him. And started to flirt.
              He quickly snapped. "What are you doing? I'm so gay I'm using a dildo right now!"
              She ran off. To the arcade. To see the DDR machine was gone. And something new was there. In The Groove 2. She stepped onto the pad. The panels looked different and better. She liked them. The decided that ITG can't be hard at all. Most knockoffs are incredibly easy. She then got raped by VerTex^2 in 16 mother hating seconds. She fell to her knees and cried. But she fell on the pad. She broke both her knees.


              PS: this is one big joke.
              k

              Comment

              • mead1
                Cerebellumberjack
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2003
                • 3960

                #157
                Re: DDR all the way...

                That last post by terence is invalid. It does not exist.

                I give Jewp a hearty clap on the back for an excellent story.

                Comment

                • nforcer06164
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2003
                  • 4772

                  #158
                  Re: DDR all the way...

                  This is amazing. Simply amazing.

                  PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                  Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                  Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                  Originally posted by Squeek
                  My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                  Comment

                  • -Tibs-
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2006
                    • 5235

                    #159
                    Re: DDR all the way...

                    Jewp is winning, gais.

                    Metal covers of vidya game songs

                    Comment

                    • jewpinthethird
                      (The Fat's Sabobah)
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Nov 2002
                      • 11711

                      #160
                      Re: DDR all the way...

                      This is a collective project, therefore everyone wins.

                      Comment

                      • terence1357
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 304

                        #161
                        Re: DDR all the way...

                        And the winner is YOU!
                        k

                        Comment

                        • Tokzic
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 6878

                          #162
                          Re: DDR all the way...

                          dibs next chapter

                          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                          Comment

                          • jewpinthethird
                            (The Fat's Sabobah)
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Nov 2002
                            • 11711

                            #163
                            Re: DDR all the way...

                            Originally posted by Tokzic
                            dibs next chapter
                            Do it. But push it to the limit.

                            Comment

                            • Omeganitros
                              auauauau
                              • Jun 2003
                              • 8897

                              #164
                              Re: DDR all the way...

                              Which limit? There's lots of them.

                              Comment

                              • jewpinthethird
                                (The Fat's Sabobah)
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Nov 2002
                                • 11711

                                #165
                                Re: DDR all the way...

                                Originally posted by Omeganitros
                                Which limit? There's lots of them.
                                I think we all know what limit I am talking about.

                                Comment

                                Working...