DDR all the way...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasselfoot
    Retired BOSS
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 25185

    #136
    Re: DDR all the way...

    someone should finish their file for FFR.......
    RIP

    Comment

    • sleeplessdragn
      ~Bang that beat Harder~
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Jan 2004
      • 2321

      #137
      Re: DDR all the way...

      Someone should step my song Carrousel Paradise and put it on FFR.

      Comment

      • mead1
        Cerebellumberjack
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2003
        • 3960

        #138
        Re: DDR all the way...

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        someone should finish their file for FFR.......
        Someone should shut the hell up and wait until it's done.

        Comment

        • Shadow_God_10
          Somewhere, but not here
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 2227

          #139
          Re: DDR all the way...

          now now let's play nicely

          Originally posted by Svaz
          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
          Originally posted by bugkid666
          sunfan I fucked up
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

          Comment

          • mead1
            Cerebellumberjack
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2003
            • 3960

            #140
            Re: DDR all the way...

            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            now now let's play nicely
            Someone should mind his own business...

            Part 4 coming eventually.

            Comment

            • Shadow_God_10
              Somewhere, but not here
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 2227

              #141
              Re: DDR all the way...

              Oh God Yeah Baby Finally

              Originally posted by Svaz
              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
              Originally posted by bugkid666
              sunfan I fucked up
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

              Comment

              • tru0001
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2006
                • 58

                #142
                Re: DDR all the way...

                Hey I'm back..... well I can't do Chapter 4 for a while since my com has this annoying virus!!!!
                ---------------------------------------------------
                The world is enough for one of us....

                Comment

                • Renommus
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2005
                  • 310

                  #143
                  Re: DDR all the way...

                  Download free antivirus and malware protection. Tune up your PC, Mac, & Android. Encrypt your connection and browse anonymously with a VPN.
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  This song from KR ver O2Jam.Is All mixing some insane brb stylish hardcore and pain song. Step is All dificalts in very very hard pain. and,ZK stylish steps and Keyboard step. Oni step is 2500note over in Death Step. Oni step is very very danger....128th note runbles and green pain step!!!
                  You can Pass Oni step?? Hardest in pain step.

                  Have a Enjoy!!!!

                  Comment

                  • mead1
                    Cerebellumberjack
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 3960

                    #144
                    Re: DDR all the way...

                    Listen to my radio show on June third for the final chapter.

                    IT WILL BE EPIC.

                    Comment

                    • Shadow_God_10
                      Somewhere, but not here
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2227

                      #145
                      Re: DDR all the way...

                      My God You Have A Radio Show??

                      Originally posted by Svaz
                      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                      Originally posted by bugkid666
                      sunfan I fucked up
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                      Comment

                      • sleeplessdragn
                        ~Bang that beat Harder~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Jan 2004
                        • 2321

                        #146
                        Re: DDR all the way...

                        I can have one too, and at times, I have put up a random open show for a few of my friends.

                        Comment

                        • mead1
                          Cerebellumberjack
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 3960

                          #147
                          Re: DDR all the way...

                          DDR all the way...

                          Chapter 4: MAX THE FINAL XXX AND OTHER HARDCORE STUFF

                          Rita watched a few minutes later after the crowd had all went away. "Wow, they sure were excited" she said. It had been a long set. She had preformed for nearly three hours that night. And all on HEAVY! She was exhausted. She had been preforming DDR as a job for nearly three years from now. The job got really old really fast. Doing the same thing every night took it's toll on you. She needed some excitement in her life. But with a schedule like hers, it was never going to happen. She walked slowly home. That night, her close freind Yuri called her.

                          "So Rita, Hows it going?"

                          "I'm so BOORED Yuri, I gotta find something to do."

                          "Oh, I know SOMETHING you could do."

                          "Something exciting?"

                          "Something reeeeeeeeeel coooooooooool."

                          "Sounds like fun, when should we do this?"

                          "Over at my house, tomorrow evening, sevenish."

                          "Ok, I'll see you there!"

                          Rita was excited, Yuri was her close freind and was always into something new and interesting. She went to bed that night feeling ready for the new day.

                          --------

                          The next day, she made pancakes. They reminded her of her mother. Her dear, sweet mother, who could have been saved if only she hadn't lost that DDR tourney due to her injuries all those years ago. They were made with blueberries, which reminded her of her mother's outrageous acne problems. She ate them slowly, remembering the cannabalistic desires she had held in for all these years. She had almost eaten her own toe once, but she had gotten scared. It just didn't seem natural. But it felt soooo right. She vowed that someday, she would try human flesh. She'd find a way.

                          She sat around on the couch eating popcorn, watching television. It was her one day off, and she was going to spend it as lazy as possible before going over to Yuri's house. Yuri was fun. She'd need all her energy.

                          -------

                          She awoke later that day with her head in the bowl of popcorn. She licked her lips, they tasted of butter and of salt. She wished she could just eat the rest of her face. It tasted so good. She looked at the clock. It was time to go. She drove to Yuri's house next to /b/. When she went inside she saw three girls on the couch passing around a pipe. She knew from the look of things they were smoking MARIJUANA.

                          -------

                          She was frightened, her parents had always warned her the stuff could kill ya. Her father spoke to her in her mind. "This one time, this guy did marijuana, and he died. HE DIED!" She could hear it clear as a bell in her mind. But her father was dead. Shot twice in the heart. She remembered the scene like yesterday. But that was yesterday, and today she had a choice to make. She could play it safe, or she could roll with it. She chose the latter.

                          "Yuri hit me up with some o dat shrubbery homie!" She said it, but they weren't her words, she wanted the weed bad.

                          "Yo G I'ma give soma dis green today."

                          She passed the pipe to Rita, and before Rita knew it, she blacked out. She remembered nothing of that night the next day.

                          --------

                          More coming soon guys I hope you like it.

                          Comment

                          • -Tibs-
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2006
                            • 5235

                            #148
                            Re: DDR all the way...

                            someone's getting raped in her sleep.

                            Metal covers of vidya game songs

                            Comment

                            • mead1
                              Cerebellumberjack
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 3960

                              #149
                              Re: DDR all the way...

                              maybe

                              PS someone else does the next one

                              Comment

                              • sleeplessdragn
                                ~Bang that beat Harder~
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Jan 2004
                                • 2321

                                #150
                                Re: DDR all the way...

                                Need...vocal...recording. =P

                                Mead should do it, before Tass does.

                                Comment

                                Working...