DDR all the way...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • emccky
    Banned
    • Apr 2004
    • 4811

    #76
    Re: DDR all the way...

    would anyone object to me doing an audio version as well as tokzic and dance? i'm interested to add my own little twist.

    Comment

    • Shadow_God_10
      Somewhere, but not here
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 2227

      #77
      Re: DDR all the way...

      I have no objections whatsoever. but make sure your voice fits the mood (don't be so melodramatic all the time)

      Originally posted by Svaz
      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
      Originally posted by bugkid666
      sunfan I fucked up
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

      Comment

      • mead1
        Cerebellumberjack
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2003
        • 3960

        #78
        Re: DDR all the way...

        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        I have no objections whatsoever. but make sure your voice fits the mood (don't be so melodramatic all the time)
        it's under you're knows

        Comment

        • nforcer06164
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2003
          • 4772

          #79
          Re: DDR all the way...

          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          I have no objections whatsoever. but make sure your voice fits the mood (don't be so melodramatic all the time)
          Mead and I authorize audio versions, remember?

          PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
          Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
          Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

          Originally posted by Squeek
          My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

          Comment

          • tru0001
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2006
            • 58

            #80
            Re: DDR all the way...

            I scrapped chapter 4: Rita's diary.... here is the preview of the long awaitted sequal DDR ANGEL
            It was Rita’s birthday her friends pulled her to the arcade it had been 2 years after she won the DDR competition. It was the same arcade where she first played the DDR machine and heard where no one even stared at the machine. The doors had automatically opened she couldn’t believe her eyes more than twenty people were looking at the machine. She revived the craze of DDR.
            “Hey Rita how about when the crowd dies down me and you play it,” said Yuri.
            ---------------------------------------------------
            The world is enough for one of us....

            Comment

            • TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2005
              • 1048

              #81
              Re: DDR all the way...

              Originally posted by tru0001
              Yuri.
              8 -)














































              Last edited by TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons; 05-2-2006, 02:48 AM.

              Comment

              • nforcer06164
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2003
                • 4772

                #82
                Re: DDR all the way...

                I guess her mother died.

                PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                Originally posted by Squeek
                My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                Comment

                • Shadow_God_10
                  Somewhere, but not here
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2227

                  #83
                  Re: DDR all the way...

                  Omgwtf I Can't Wait Till The Next Chapter

                  Originally posted by Svaz
                  more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                  Originally posted by bugkid666
                  sunfan I fucked up
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                  Comment

                  • tru0001
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 58

                    #84
                    Re: DDR all the way...

                    Chapter 4 coming up soon...

                    Rita was left all alone in her house when she recieves a call... what was the call?
                    ---------------------------------------------------
                    The world is enough for one of us....

                    Comment

                    • mead1
                      Cerebellumberjack
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 3960

                      #85
                      Re: DDR all the way...

                      IT WAS PROBABLY A STALKER

                      Comment

                      • Renommus
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2005
                        • 310

                        #86
                        Re: DDR all the way...

                        Or Her Teacher Calling About Her Skipping School To Play Ddr!

                        Edit: pwned by caps filter.
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        This song from KR ver O2Jam.Is All mixing some insane brb stylish hardcore and pain song. Step is All dificalts in very very hard pain. and,ZK stylish steps and Keyboard step. Oni step is 2500note over in Death Step. Oni step is very very danger....128th note runbles and green pain step!!!
                        You can Pass Oni step?? Hardest in pain step.

                        Have a Enjoy!!!!

                        Comment

                        • tru0001
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 58

                          #87
                          Re: DDR all the way...

                          It will not be 'have you checked the kids' in a matter of fact lol!
                          ---------------------------------------------------
                          The world is enough for one of us....

                          Comment

                          • mead1
                            Cerebellumberjack
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 3960

                            #88
                            Re: DDR all the way...

                            req: hot secks in the next chapter

                            Comment

                            • tru0001
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 58

                              #89
                              Re: DDR all the way...

                              I'll include a boy character in Chapter 7...
                              I planned this out one second after mead's reply... the guy is named Rage in English but his Japanese name is Kyo
                              ---------------------------------------------------
                              The world is enough for one of us....

                              Comment

                              • Tokzic
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 6878

                                #90
                                Re: DDR all the way...

                                Originally posted by tru0001
                                I'll include a boy character in Chapter 7...
                                I planned this out one second after mead's reply... the guy is named Rage in English but his Japanese name is Kyo
                                rage sex?

                                i dig it

                                ps audio for ch 3 coming up

                                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                                Comment

                                Working...