DDR all the way...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shadow_God_10
    Somewhere, but not here
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 2227

    #211
    Re: DDR all the way...

    GOGOGOGO

    Originally posted by Svaz
    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
    Originally posted by bugkid666
    sunfan I fucked up
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

    Comment

    • Omeganitros
      auauauau
      • Jun 2003
      • 8897

      #212
      Re: DDR all the way...

      *bump for greatness*

      Comment

      • -Tibs-
        FFR Player
        • May 2006
        • 5235

        #213
        Re: DDR all the way...

        omg the pressure on mead must be intense

        Metal covers of vidya game songs

        Comment

        • mead1
          Cerebellumberjack
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2003
          • 3960

          #214
          Re: DDR all the way...

          Honestly, I probably won't do it today. I'm thinking more like Thursday. I'm pretty lazy.

          Comment

          • SwtDevilOfHell
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2006
            • 1

            #215
            Re: DDR all the way...

            I AM SOO FREAKING BORED

            Comment

            • nforcer06164
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2003
              • 4772

              #216
              Re: DDR all the way...

              Cool, Soo Freaking Bored. I'm nforcer06164.

              PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
              Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
              Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

              Originally posted by Squeek
              My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

              Comment

              • mead1
                Cerebellumberjack
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2003
                • 3960

                #217
                Re: DDR all the way...

                I lied. I am probably not going to write this ever.

                Comment

                • nforcer06164
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2003
                  • 4772

                  #218
                  Re: DDR all the way...

                  Failure.

                  PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                  Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                  Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                  Originally posted by Squeek
                  My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                  Comment

                  • -Tibs-
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2006
                    • 5235

                    #219
                    Re: DDR all the way...

                    </3

                    Metal covers of vidya game songs

                    Comment

                    • mead1
                      Cerebellumberjack
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 3960

                      #220
                      Re: DDR all the way...

                      Fine. I'll write it. It might be today, since I have about eight hours with which to do nothing.

                      Comment

                      • -Tibs-
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2006
                        • 5235

                        #221
                        Re: DDR all the way...

                        <3

                        Metal covers of vidya game songs

                        Comment

                        • nforcer06164
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2003
                          • 4772

                          #222
                          Re: DDR all the way...

                          Okay, so where is it?

                          PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                          Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                          Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                          Originally posted by Squeek
                          My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                          Comment

                          • mead1
                            Cerebellumberjack
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 3960

                            #223
                            Re: DDR all the way...

                            DDR ALL THE WAY: 8TH MIX THE FINAL

                            IN ORANGE FOR EPIC-NESS


                            Ok, now, before I begin writing, I have glanced at Tib's last chapter, but I remember little of what happened in other chapters. If there are some inconsistencies, that's life.

                            Rita awoke the next day in a cold sweat. Her head was burning. Her dreams had been dark lately. Very dark. Like black people dark. The scar on her head from the incident with her parents burned like crazy. She wanted to scream. She regained control, and decided to write a letter to her godfather, whom she had seen only a few times in the last three years. Oh wait, he's dead. Damnit. The memory of his death stung like the dream had. It burned with great intensity. She walked down the steps and saw her crazy aunt and uncle, and her terrible cousin Dubbley. Breakfast that morning was Red Herring and cheese fries. Her family was not a very healthy one.

                            Her life had sucked since coming to visit her only living family for the summer. Atleast, she said it was visiting. She had left her apartment after someone had found some bones. The last thing she wanted was to be found out.

                            Her thoughts were interrupted by her Uncle Vermillion talking.

                            "So are you still doing that sissy DDR ****?"

                            Rita nodded and ate some more of her breakfast. Her Uncle was drunk all the time. But he never drank. It was all very confusing. He got up, and smacked her accross the face.

                            "BITCH! YOU'LL ANSWER WHEN I TALK TO YOU! I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT FOR!"

                            He tried to drag her into the next room. This was made sizably more difficult by her enormous girth. Eventually he just gave up, and whipped out his whipping cane. She got up, grabbed Dubbely, and yelled.

                            "I'LL HAVE NONE OF THIS. FOR YOUR INFORMATION, UNCLE, IF YOU GET ANY CLOSER I'LL EAT YOUR BASTARD SON. YEAH, I'LL EAT HIM ALIVE. RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU."

                            To accentuate her point, she bit off the top bit of his ear. He fell to the ground, clutching at his head.

                            "Now that you know I mean business. You will give me all the money you have on me, and you will tell not a soul I've been here. If I ever get word of you talking, I will come back here and eat all of you."

                            She turned, and walked with relative grace out the door, wiping the blood from her mouth.

                            She got on a bus out of town. She wasn't sure where she would go, but it would be somewhere with a DDR machine.

                            She arrived later that afternoon in the town of Fredericksburg Virginia. She checked in at Motel 8, and spent the day doing calisthetics. She rested that night, ready for real practice the next day. When she awoke, she went to the Funland she had passed on her way in. Every Funland had a DDR Machine. That was just the way the world was. She saw this place had two ITG2 machines and a SUPERNOVA. Her eyes stuck to the SUPERNOVA. She had never seen it before, and it was SHINY.

                            She placed a token on the machine. Some guy with long hair dressed in all black was on the machine. He was damn good too. To the side of the machine was a man in a hawaiin shirt. He had glasses and was very tall. He waved his hand at her.

                            "Step back, Ho! You don' wan mess with Rai while he's playin'. He'll bust you up."

                            She had only a vague idea of what he just said. She extended her hand.

                            "I'm Rita, I want to win the DDR tournament."

                            The man raised an eyebrow.

                            "Well, best of luck wit dat homes. Rai me and da homies gon win up in dis joint."

                            She gave up on trying to understand the man, and quietly waited her turn. When Rai got off, he started talking to the other guy, so she jumped on. She put in her coins quickly. She quickly selected Long Train Running on Heavy. It was her favorite song. Sadly, she failed miserably.

                            She walked out of the arcade in shame. She had just failed a six footer. In front of a few people. This was death. There was little chance of winning this tourney. She could see this now. But there had to be some way. She wasn't going to give up now. She had to get better. She had to.

                            She picked up the home version of DDR EXTREME 2 on her way home, plugged it into her TV back at the hotel and began to play.



                            Alright guys, theres chapter 8. Tomorrow I will write 8.5, and it will conclude this story for good.

                            Comment

                            • -Tibs-
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2006
                              • 5235

                              #224
                              Re: DDR all the way...

                              More like ok that was chapter 8 we're done for good jk jk heres a new release

                              Metal covers of vidya game songs

                              Comment

                              • TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 1048

                                #225
                                Re: DDR all the way...

                                im outta control

                                Comment

                                Working...