DDR all the way...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MalReynolds
    CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
    • Sep 2003
    • 6571

    #106
    Re: DDR all the way...

    Oh, yes. I have a notebook filled at this point. From the next chapter alone I could fill another volume, I think.
    "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

    "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


    My new novel:

    Maledictions: The Offering.

    Now in Paperback!

    Comment

    • mead1
      Cerebellumberjack
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2003
      • 3960

      #107
      Re: DDR all the way...

      we should all send money to tru to show our thanks

      ps next chapter plz

      Comment

      • tru0001
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2006
        • 58

        #108
        Re: DDR all the way...

        Well sorry to say this but starting on tommorow I am on a temp leave... since this is fan fic you can contribute until I come back... mead1 hey you can write Chapter 4.
        Apparently Rita is given an extension by Athena the Chairman so she can audition in a later time.

        Sorry.....
        ---------------------------------------------------
        The world is enough for one of us....

        Comment

        • sleeplessdragn
          ~Bang that beat Harder~
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Jan 2004
          • 2321

          #109
          Re: DDR all the way...

          This is either is the best or the worst thing that this forum community has ever done.

          Comment

          • mead1
            Cerebellumberjack
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2003
            • 3960

            #110
            Re: DDR all the way...

            I will take on the challenge guys

            Comment

            • mead1
              Cerebellumberjack
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2003
              • 3960

              #111
              Re: DDR all the way...

              Chapter 4 will be hawt

              Comment

              • Shadow_God_10
                Somewhere, but not here
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 2227

                #112
                Re: DDR all the way...

                LOL and no threesomes XD

                Originally posted by Svaz
                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                Originally posted by bugkid666
                sunfan I fucked up
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                Comment

                • mead1
                  Cerebellumberjack
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 3960

                  #113
                  Re: DDR all the way...

                  maybe...

                  Comment

                  • Renommus
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2005
                    • 310

                    #114
                    Re: DDR all the way...

                    Go mead! Give the fans what they want.

                    Remember to stay true to tru0001's writing style. ;O
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    This song from KR ver O2Jam.Is All mixing some insane brb stylish hardcore and pain song. Step is All dificalts in very very hard pain. and,ZK stylish steps and Keyboard step. Oni step is 2500note over in Death Step. Oni step is very very danger....128th note runbles and green pain step!!!
                    You can Pass Oni step?? Hardest in pain step.

                    Have a Enjoy!!!!

                    Comment

                    • nforcer06164
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2003
                      • 4772

                      #115
                      Re: DDR all the way...

                      Originally posted by Renommus
                      Remember to stay true to tru0001's writing style. ;O
                      That's impossible. Only tru can make a story like tru.

                      PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                      Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                      Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                      Originally posted by Squeek
                      My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                      Comment

                      • Tasselfoot
                        Retired BOSS
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 25185

                        #116
                        Re: DDR all the way...

                        So... since nobody actually did the audio for chapter 3, care if I do it? I could do it in "touch moogy die happy" style.
                        RIP

                        Comment

                        • Tokzic
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 6878

                          #117
                          Re: DDR all the way...

                          *hisses in territorial fashion*

                          EDIT: No sex from Whorli if you post it.
                          Last edited by Tokzic; 05-12-2006, 05:50 PM.

                          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                          Comment

                          • Tasselfoot
                            Retired BOSS
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 25185

                            #118
                            Re: DDR all the way...

                            Part 3 audio:


                            I apologize now for the static at 1:04, 2:08, and 3:12 (file is 3:14). The shareware I used puts that in.

                            I'd like to thank Tru for writing this masterpiece. Without it, my words would be meaningless.
                            RIP

                            Comment

                            • Tokzic
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 6878

                              #119
                              Re: DDR all the way...

                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              I apologize now for the static at 1:04, 2:08, and 3:12 (file is 3:14). The shareware I used puts that in.
                              ow

                              ps brb showing you up

                              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                              Comment

                              • MrGiggles
                                Senior Member
                                • Aug 2005
                                • 2846

                                #120
                                Re: DDR all the way...

                                How did I miss this thread?

                                This is just like sente's story recording all over again.

                                Comment

                                Working...