TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • evilbutterfly
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2003
    • 5784

    #91
    Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really) (Day 1)

    Its a reference to an episode of South Park.
    I know, but I've always thought it was a pretty stupid defense, since Wookies don't normally live there. It's really retarded, you must admit.

    Something about when people respond to accusations people haven't made against them, or try to distance themselves (unnecessarily) from having anything to do with the kills bothers me.
    I'm fairly sure I always jump to defense early (oh look I'm doing it again!! OHNOES!), and I never find it suspicious when other people do it, too. I'm just pretty defensive, I guess?
    So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

    In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

    So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
    And I write the blog for their website.

    Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

    Comment

    • HansSky
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2003
      • 1925

      #92
      Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really) (Day 1)

      Jurs is right. When I'm a wolf, I'm not very vocal at all...only when I have to be. Or maybe I smartened up this game and realized I need to be more vocal so I don't get lynched.

      lol for digging my hole deeper
      hi

      Comment

      • MilfeulleSakuraba
        Ryoko Shintani is #1!
        • Feb 2006
        • 403

        #93
        Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really) (Day 1)

        Miyata's Guide to Maple Street

        Mead: 1 (Afro)
        Afro: 2 (eb, Jurs)
        Hans: 1 (Guido)
        Tps: 2 (mead, Hans)

        Yet to vote: 7 other people

        'Bout 4.5 hours to go.

        Comment

        • vashthestampede0987
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2004
          • 2997

          #94
          Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really) (Day 1)

          Originally posted by HansSky
          Jurs is right. When I'm a wolf, I'm not very vocal at all...only when I have to be. Or maybe I smartened up this game and realized I need to be more vocal so I don't get lynched.

          lol for digging my hole deeper
          Well, I'd normally take this as a "wow a wolf wouldn't post this" but you're playing it too casually and not close enough to the vest. Not voting yet, but Hans is up there and I'll wait for things to unravel for a bit longer.
          Omega owes me [1] omega favor
          I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


          Originally posted by Synthlight
          I hate myself.

          Cheers,

          Synthlight
          xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
          xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

          Comment

          • Afrobean
            Admiral in the Red Army
            • Dec 2003
            • 13262

            #95
            Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really) (Day 1)

            Originally posted by Tps222
            I don't know if MS is eatting him, but he hasn't IM'd me once.
            I never IM anyone. You obviously don't know me that well if you don't know this.

            By the way, no offense, but I have to vote Tps.

            I still stand by my previous comments about Mead, though.

            Comment

            • Tps222
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2004
              • 6169

              #96
              Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really) (Day 1)

              Hans's last post sounds like something I'd write, I'm not sure if that is good or bad.

              Afro, you sure as hell IM'd me a lot in 19 (although those were different circumstances I suppose). I'm not abandoning my gut this time, this is the strongest feeling I've had towards a player since my succesful seering of Talisman back in TWG 10ish.

              Comment

              • GuidoHunter
                is against custom titles
                • Oct 2003
                • 7371

                #97
                Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really) (Day 1)

                Originally posted by JurseyRider734
                I learned how to read before Kindergarten. As I can tell you're still having problems with doing that. I said I was putting a safety vote on him because I didn't think anyone would be voting him, and I felt comfortable putting one on him because I knew he wouldn't feel any dislike towards me about it because we're lovers.
                So why, oh WHY did you vote for him? What's the point of a safety vote this early in the day? Either don't vote or make a real one. If you just want to avoid a phantom, vote yourself.

                --Guido


                Originally posted by Grandiagod
                Originally posted by Grandiagod
                She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                Comment

                • talisman
                  Resident Penguin
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2003
                  • 4598

                  #98
                  Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really) (Day 1)

                  self-votes don't count anymore, I don't think, but I agree with the general sentiment there, guido.

                  Comment

                  • Tasselfoot
                    Retired BOSS
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 25185

                    #99
                    Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really) (Day 1)

                    I'm in a position of some apathy at the moment.

                    By some simple math, if the alliance has 5 members on day 3, its a guarenteed win. As such, I'm much less concerned by who gets lynched as I am in protecting the seer and those he seers.

                    Bitch about this all you want, but IMO its about as team oriented as I ever get. It doesn't matter who dies, but the team WILL win.

                    So, basically... this is how it will work... I don't plan on revealing jack **** this game. At all. Why? The more I reveal, the more information I give to the wolves. The more info I give to the wolves, the more likely it is that they kill members of the alliance.

                    Each day I'll make a vote towards the end of the day. I don't plan on controlling the votes of anyone else, so long as someone outside of the alliance gets lynched. This will help guarentee randomless within the alliance.

                    I was upset Night 1 that there were only 14 players, but it is because there are only 14 players that this is possible. So... thanks Kilga.

                    Oh yea... should the seer peg a wolf, I'll make sure to post that and get him killed. Obviously.

                    My vote will come in about 52 minutes. Give or take. I expect everyone who hasn't voted to do so BEFORE me.
                    RIP

                    Comment

                    • Tasselfoot
                      Retired BOSS
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 25185

                      #100
                      Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really) (Day 1)

                      Afro: 2 (eb, Jurs)
                      Hans: 1 (Guido)
                      Tps: 3 (mead, Hans, Afro)


                      blah, talisman, vash, mini, wilkin, tps are the 6 who have not voted besides me.
                      RIP

                      Comment

                      • GuidoHunter
                        is against custom titles
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 7371

                        #101
                        Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really) (Day 1)

                        Self voting still counts, talisman.

                        --Guido


                        Originally posted by Grandiagod
                        Originally posted by Grandiagod
                        She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                        Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                        Comment

                        • vashthestampede0987
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 2997

                          #102
                          Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really) (Day 1)

                          Something about hans's is really bugging me and I don't know what it is. Btw, Tass is wrong with the 52 minutes thing..
                          Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                          I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                          Originally posted by Synthlight
                          I hate myself.

                          Cheers,

                          Synthlight
                          xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                          xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                          Comment

                          • MilfeulleSakuraba
                            Ryoko Shintani is #1!
                            • Feb 2006
                            • 403

                            #103
                            Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really) (Day 1)

                            Actually, I missed Tps' vote.

                            Miyata's Guide to Maple Street

                            Afro: 3 (eb, Jurs, Tps)
                            Hans: 2 (Guido, vash)
                            Tps: 3 (mead, Hans, Afro)

                            Comment

                            • Tasselfoot
                              Retired BOSS
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 25185

                              #104
                              Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really) (Day 1)

                              Yeah. Day ends at ~8:40pm EST... aka, 8:00pm EST FFR time.
                              RIP

                              Comment

                              • MiniNeo
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2004
                                • 454

                                #105
                                Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really) (Day 1)

                                Okay, skimming through this thread (sorry for business =<), I just find Hanssky's behavior quite different from what he acted like last game. Sorry Hans =<

                                Comment

                                Working...