TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • vashthestampede0987
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2004
    • 2997

    #121
    Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really) (Day 1)

    Afro...What is with this constant switching of votes? I can't really tell if it's a bandwagon or if you're purposely kind of drawing attention, but it's not going to go undetected.
    Omega owes me [1] omega favor
    I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


    Originally posted by Synthlight
    I hate myself.

    Cheers,

    Synthlight
    xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
    xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

    Comment

    • Afrobean
      Admiral in the Red Army
      • Dec 2003
      • 13262

      #122
      Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really) (Day 1)

      Every vote I've made sans the first for mead and the last for guido were made for self-preservation. Sort of a "don't care who it is as long as it's not me" thing.

      Also, I have to go now. I'll have to miss the final minutes :(

      If there is a "blah attack," please don't do it on someone stupid. Make sure it is someone worthy.

      Comment

      • MilfeulleSakuraba
        Ryoko Shintani is #1!
        • Feb 2006
        • 403

        #123
        Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really) (Day 1)

        Miyata's Guide to Maple Street

        Afro: 3 (eb, Jurs, vash)
        Hans: 2 (Guido, Neo)
        Tps: 1 (mead)
        Guido: 4 (blah, Hans, Afro, Tps)
        eb: 2 (talis, Wilkin)

        Christ, people, make up your minds. >_>

        Less than 10 minutes.

        Comment

        • Tasselfoot
          Retired BOSS
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2003
          • 25185

          #124
          Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really) (Day 1)

          Guido
          RIP

          Comment

          • GuidoHunter
            is against custom titles
            • Oct 2003
            • 7371

            #125
            Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really) (Day 1)

            Afro for obvious reasons.

            --Guido


            Originally posted by Grandiagod
            Originally posted by Grandiagod
            She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
            Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

            Comment

            • Tps222
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2004
              • 6169

              #126
              Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really) (Day 1)

              My final half of the post could not be completed due to not enough time to finish it with credible evidence and my parents having to get on.

              Comment

              • MilfeulleSakuraba
                Ryoko Shintani is #1!
                • Feb 2006
                • 403

                #127
                Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really) (Day 1)

                Afro: 4 (eb, Jurs, vash, Guido)
                Hans: 1 (Neo)
                Tps: 1 (mead)
                Guido: 5 (blah, Hans, Afro, Tps, Tass)
                eb: 2 (talis, Wilkin)

                "Wow, you guys are useless for figuring things out," Becky said. "Kids' minds change so quickly and for seemingly no reason. Guess I'll work on this myself."

                She mused for a little while. "Hmm. Last time, there was the murder mystery novel idea, where the least likely person person was really the one responsible."

                "But Akira isn't here this time," Media said.

                "I know, but she's was too uninteresting a person to even qualify for this. On the other hand, we do have Kurumi here..."

                This got Kurumi's attention pretty fast. "Hey, whoa, wait. What makes you think I did anything?"

                Rokugou spoke up. "Kurumi is definitely the plain girl of the year."

                "I'm not plain!"

                "You're just plain enough to be a suspect. We're getting you out of here." Becky motioned a couple of suited scientists over to take Kurumi away.

                "How is this happening? Aneki, help me!"

                Shu looked up. "Huh? Sorry, little sis, but them's the breaks, I guess. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll figure something out!"

                Kurumi cried to herself as she was dragged off.

                ---

                JurseyRider734
                Tasselfoot
                talisman
                blahblah18
                mead1
                evilbutterfly
                Tps222
                Wilkin
                Afrobean
                vashthestampede0987
                HansSky
                MiniNeo

                GuidoHunter has been lynched. Here's hoping you made the right choice after all the mind-changing.

                It is now Night 2. PMs from all I require them of, please.

                Comment

                • MilfeulleSakuraba
                  Ryoko Shintani is #1!
                  • Feb 2006
                  • 403

                  #128
                  Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really)

                  "So is that it or what?" Hibiki asked.

                  "I suppose it's possible, but we should still keep an eye out, just in case."

                  As soon as Becky was done speaking, a beeping sound could be heard. Miyako recognized it immediately. "I remember that! That's the sound the virus makes when the word Peach starts flashing! Someone else got sick!"

                  Misao was pointing and recoiling in horror. "It's Serizawa!"

                  "What the-?" Serizawa looked up. "Damnit! How could this happen to me? Nanjou, this is all the fault of your smelly animals!"

                  "For the last time, it is NOT-"

                  "Misao, please, give it a rest. My apologies, Serizawa, but you know what we have to do..."

                  "Are you kidding? No way in hell am I letting myself get hauled off to the crazy house! I'm outta here!" With that, Akane took off running.

                  Becky motioned for some scientists. "Argh, 1-D is going to be the death of me. You two, go after her."

                  ---

                  Akira was taking a break from being impressed by Becky's lab. she looked over to the door - and, through the window, saw Akane running toward her down the hall. She stopped, out of breath, in front of the door.

                  "Oh no, Akane came down with the virus? I have to help her!"

                  Akira's movement toward the door made Akane notice her through the window. Instantly realizing who she was looking at, Akane waved Akira off. "No, don't-!" Akane whipped her head around, got a disgusted look look on her face and took off running again. Akira watched her run off, devastated that she was unable to help her friend.

                  "Don't worry, Akane, I'll help cure you if it's the last thing I do..."

                  ---

                  JurseyRider734
                  Tasselfoot
                  talisman
                  blahblah18
                  mead1
                  evilbutterfly
                  Tps222
                  Wilkin
                  Afrobean
                  vashthestampede0987
                  MiniNeo

                  It is now Day 2, and HansSky has been wolfed. You meanies, you killed Miyata's best buddy. :(

                  Voting ends Saturday at noon Eastern FFR time (which is like 12:42 actual Eastern time). 6 votes is an insta. Good luck in what endeavours you're pursuing.
                  Last edited by MilfeulleSakuraba; 03-1-2006, 05:56 PM.

                  Comment

                  • HansSky
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 1925

                    #129
                    Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really)

                    Oh Cool Thanks Guys

                    Edit: lol caps
                    hi

                    Comment

                    • blahblah18
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 1662

                      #130
                      Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really)

                      why Hans? Was he really above suspicion just because he wasn't lynched at the day 1 stuff? Maybe.. or maybe they thoguht there was a reason there was a push off him.. that could be it
                      but for now... postCount++

                      Comment

                      • Afrobean
                        Admiral in the Red Army
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 13262

                        #131
                        Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really)

                        I assume it's because Hans was on the chopping block and many of us said "I don't think Hans is a wolf."

                        An accepted human is usually a good wolfing target, especially when there is no guardian.

                        Comment

                        • JurseyRider734
                          lil j the bad b-word
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 7509

                          #132
                          Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really)

                          :[ my babyface
                          Originally posted by Arch0wl
                          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                          Comment

                          • Wilkin
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 1800

                            #133
                            Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really)

                            I could see Hans' wolfing for one major reason: His influence. He has created a lot of fuss up to now, including multiple changed votes to and from him. Leaving him alive might lead to the same situation as in the last game, where his influence created a bandwagon that people quickly jumped onto. The wolves nearly lost the last game because of that.

                            As for suspects who would want him gone, I'm undecided on anyone. Assuming it wasn't random, then I believe there is some sort of pattern unfolding with Iggy and Hans. I don't know what they have in common, but ever since the lynching I had a feeling that Hans would be next.

                            Any ideas for or against this?
                            l
                            WWii║iiiiiiii▫
                            ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
                            ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




                            OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

                            Comment

                            • MiniNeo
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2004
                              • 454

                              #134
                              Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really)

                              He created an influence last game because he is the center of an alliance.

                              Comment

                              • Wilkin
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 1800

                                #135
                                Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really)

                                More the reason to take him out of the picture, no?
                                l
                                WWii║iiiiiiii▫
                                ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
                                ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




                                OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

                                Comment

                                Working...