TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasselfoot
    Retired BOSS
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 25185

    #76
    Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really) (Day 1)

    Now why would I assume a crazy notion like that?
    RIP

    Comment

    • mead1
      Cerebellumberjack
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2003
      • 3960

      #77
      Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really) (Day 1)

      Since I'm not sure when the day ends, I'm casting my vote for TPS. His posts have seemed less eager-and-TPS-like. None of them have really said anything, except for empty motivation like "I'd open for IM's anytime. I'd actually like to win this one." Also, he tried to implicate guido on the exact opposite of his normal behaviour. I thought that was really off.

      Comment

      • JurseyRider734
        lil j the bad b-word
        • Aug 2003
        • 7509

        #78
        Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really) (Day 1)

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        Wait... hey Jurs... why do you know I'm going to vote Hans? I didn't mention anything about Hans to anyone, until my post above just now.

        After he saw that I put a safety vote on him, he came online and warned me that you were probably going to vote him and everyone else would, too. I know Hans and Hans was just acting like an idiot when he was talking to you. (Most likely trying to impress you because he's an inferior little baby.) I think Hans could be a good asset to the team because I don't believe he's a wolf, but then again, nothings probably going to change your mind because you always think you're right.
        Originally posted by Arch0wl
        I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
        the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
        Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

        Comment

        • HansSky
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2003
          • 1925

          #79
          Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really) (Day 1)

          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          I mean... I'm ok with single-handedly winning TWGs. I've done it a bunch of times already... but is that fun for the rest of you? I can't imagine it is. So how about you remove your thumbs from your butts and at least attempt to be helpful.
          I'm glad you're so concerned for the rest of us.

          Now I knew this was going to happen. I said things to Tass in the conversation, then I thought was he was probably thinking out loud, so now I'm a wolf. Two people that know me well enough to see if that is me being retarded(normal): Wilkin, Jurs. If they say no, something's up, then I suppose I'm screwed. If they say otherwise, then you really have no base for your soon to be vote.

          Moving on. Guido.

          Then, suddenly after the possibility of the bane-coming-out failure, he reduces his projected odds of success down to a coin toss. Are we really supposed to think that a player of Hans's caliber failed to consider even the most simple of ways that the plan could go wrong and that he just realized that the plan might not be as effective as it was on its face? I don't buy it.
          This was part the post you are referring to, BEFORE the possibility of the bane-coming-out failure:

          But this is a substantially different game than all the others. I think with 14 players and three wolves, I think it may be worth the risk of a wolf going to the wolfsbane as the seer...I think the negatives versus the positives in this game really make it a coin toss as to if a wolf would do it or not...
          Literally two posts after my post about iggy. 6 MINUTES after my post about iggy. I even said "double post lolz" because I thought they would be back to back. Now you have no substance for your vote.

          PS: After I signed off to go to bed last night, I checked the thread one last time. And once I saw that Jurs had placed a safety vote on me, I immediately came back online to let her know that her vote was actually going to mean something. I told her that Tass was suspicious of me, and since Tass is...Tass AND the wolfsbane, hell will rain upon me if I get a vote from him. Then I went to sleep.

          PPS: Jurs says that conversation is normal, but apparently we're wolf buddies. So I suppose her opinion is immediately discarded. Koo'.
          hi

          Comment

          • Tasselfoot
            Retired BOSS
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2003
            • 25185

            #80
            Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really) (Day 1)

            I'm honestly confused in the guido vs hand debate as to what they are talking about. This may be because I just woke up.

            What I do see is that Jurs is talking like she's a 5 year old trying to explain why she should be allowed to eat the cake, even though she didn't finish dinner:

            Originally posted by Jurs
            I sincerely don't think he's a wolf, and I don't want to see him go because I think he has some good ideas.
            Who talks like that? Especially on day 1. How can you think he's not a wolf? Its day 1, and he's acting like more of a retard than normal. Also, what good ideas?

            Originally posted by Jurs
            I know Hans and Hans was just acting like an idiot when he was talking to you. (Most likely trying to impress you because he's an inferior little baby.) I think Hans could be a good asset to the team because I don't believe he's a wolf
            "I think I should be able to eat the cake because your rule about no cake unless I eat my greens is stupid. I like cake. I do not like the green beans. Therefore, let me have my cake Mommy."
            I think we can all agree he was acting like an idiot. And yes, he does tend to act like an idiot almost as frequently as TPS. But why would he choose that specific time to do so? Good asset to the team? What kind of baseless garbage are you spewing? I think I wrote more solid arguments when I was 10. And finally... why, OH WHY... would you vote Hans in the first place if you are so adament about his humanity.

            That does not make any sense. Just like Chewbacca living on Endor with a bunch of 2' tall Ewoks.
            RIP

            Comment

            • HansSky
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2003
              • 1925

              #81
              Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really) (Day 1)

              Okay, that was my defensive post. Now I'm going to place a vote. Tps.

              Originally posted by Tps's post on page 4
              I had some suspicions on afro and Hans, but there recent posts have settled that for me. I guess the overall verdict on the death of Iggy is a confusion kill, which derails me from looking into last game. It's probably would have been in vein anyways, I already see a few lists of who played last game, and I think it was guido who pulled that stats up on it that basically stated it wouldn't help us that much. No one has really jumped out at me yet, so I will wait.
              First sentence: You've never stated any suspicion on us before, so why bring up the fact that you did at one point, but no longer do? It seems pointless.
              Second sentence: This is the big one for me that just seems flat out odd. Talisman and I were discussing this, and we agreed that we did not get the impression that the “overall verdict” was that iggy’s death was a confusion kill. I remembered that it was indeed brought up, and talisman skimmed through the thread during our conversation. He said that only mead and himself brought the idea up, and talisman was only bringing it up as a possibility. What I figured was that the entire conversation was moot, and it was just dropped. Granted, this doesn’t make you a wolf, since you have done some retarded things in the past. However, I do find this odd, even from you, to be shifting ideas to suit your own.
              The rest: Meh.

              Originally posted by Tps's post on page 5
              Last 10 or so posts have been completely pointless in helping us find the wolves. Stop with the e-penis games. I don't care if I'm a hypocrit.

              Guido has been a lot more active than I remember. Looking back at some past games, this was a trait he displayed while he was a wolf, so it's something I'll watch out for.

              Vash came back with his typical pointless post. C'mon man, do something productive this game.

              I've talked to Tass, Afro, and Talisman thus far this game, I'd open for IM's anytime. I'd actually like to win this one.
              First paragraph: To me, this really gives off the vibe of “Hey guys, quit it. You’re distracting us from finding the wolves. See I’m helping. Ps I’m a wolf.” That’s probably not the best way to describe it, but I’m sure you all know what I mean.

              Second paragraph: Guido already disproved that statement later on in the thread.

              Third paragraph: See paragraph 1.

              Fourth paragraph: You actually want to win this game, as compared to all the other ones that you didn’t want to win.

              I dunno, that entire post just seems really off. “k guys start doin stuff. Ill start [worthless stuff][/worthless stuff]”. Combine that with his farfetched interpretation of the iggy kill, I can say that he is probably the most sketchy(everyone’s new favorite word) player we have thus far.
              hi

              Comment

              • Wilkin
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2005
                • 1800

                #82
                Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really) (Day 1)

                As for Hans' behavior, it reminiscent of when he stays up way too late and starts coming up with games like "How Many Throws Against the Wall Does it Take to Get to the Center of a PS2?" His previous post don't draw any suspicion for me, and I'm leaning that he's a human.

                Referring to my last post (situations of suspicous activity), we still have to consider the fact that EB is still in the game. Last game, no one, (with the exception of LD's random.org accusations) noticed his existence, much less was suspicious of him being a wolf. If this is the case yet again, then more care should be taken in finding the other two.

                I'm still undecided about my vote, as I am still rereading and trying to come up with a solid opinion. It probably won't come until later tonight. With Hans, Afro, and TPS all having two votes (along with one on mead), the last six votes could very easily bring the first day to a KiB. Thus said, along with such widespread votes indicating that the entire group isn't working together, if the seer doesn't come out to Tass (assuming no other 'Banes appear), then the Wolfsbane is nothing more than another obstacle the wolves don't have to deal with.
                l
                WWii║iiiiiiii▫
                ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
                ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




                OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

                Comment

                • Tasselfoot
                  Retired BOSS
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 25185

                  #83
                  Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really) (Day 1)

                  While I won't confirm or deny whether or not a seer (or two or seven) has come to me, I will say that it would be rather idiotic for them not to at this point. There was 24 hours for one to come out before I did, and there has been another 18 or so hours since for the "real" one to come out, if I am in fact faking.

                  Hans was talking to me from 8:30-10:30. Doesn't seem that being overly tired would be that valid of an excuse at such an hour.

                  Also Wilkin... not to harp, but some of your grammar is off. A quick proofread should fix all of that up for you in the future.
                  RIP

                  Comment

                  • evilbutterfly
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2003
                    • 5784

                    #84
                    Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really) (Day 1)

                    That does not make any sense. Just like Chewbacca living on Endor with a bunch of 2' tall Ewoks.
                    Chewbacca (and other Wookies) live on Kashiik, doofus. And no, I'm not sure if I spelled that planet's name right, so if you're a massive Star Wars nerd then correct me and then stfu.

                    And uh, I don't have suspicions on anybody. When Guido said his little piece about how he always sees how things could go either way I was thinking "OMG IT'S JUST LIKE ME!" Seriously, especially day 1, I have no suspicions. I think Afro's quick vote was awfully weird, which is why I voted him. If he turns out to be a wolf I'm going to laugh. <3 Chris ;D

                    And uh, Wilkin, I got away with things last game because Hans (the alliance leader) and I talked more than me and Tass (my wolf partner). He told me the freaking guardian and everything, cuz I was still aloof. And of course I'm still alive, I'm not a very strong player cuz of what I said earlier about taking both sides and not knowing anything. My analysis in TWG sucks anus, and I think people have figured that out enough to know that killing me won't really do much to harm the humans.
                    So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                    In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                    So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                    And I write the blog for their website.

                    Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                    Comment

                    • Tasselfoot
                      Retired BOSS
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 25185

                      #85
                      Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really) (Day 1)

                      1. Kashyyyk
                      2. Its a reference to an episode of South Park. Wikipedia on the Chewbacca Defense
                      RIP

                      Comment

                      • talisman
                        Resident Penguin
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2003
                        • 4598

                        #86
                        Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really) (Day 1)

                        k finished rereading and imagine that... guido has nearly the same thoughts on hans I had/have. Though I don't really agree so much with his analysis of the later posts, but moreso with that of hans' first. Maybe it's the "go go go" again or how readily he agrees to the bane coming out plan, but something seemed off with it. And then there's the way he's going after tps... granted I myself find a couple of tps' posts decently sketchy (especially the "I want to win" one where he accuses guido that hans based his arguments on), but I tend to think of tps as the player that wouldn't be so obvious about his intentions like that, if he were a wolf. Could be wrong, the only memory I have of him as a wolf was when he nearly duped us all in the cardflipping game, and I don't think he was making the kind of posts then that he's making now (although circumstances were different that game).

                        Also, I'm reminded of last game a little bit, where tass (the wolf) just went after the sketchiest player (I agreed with him at the time) day one and got him lynched... it was only in retrospect that I realized that even mead wouldn't be that blatantly obvious (something hans himself pointed out during that game).

                        As for that convo with tass, I'm not entirely sure that proves anything... seems to me like it could go either way.

                        away from hans, here's a quote from eb that jumped out at me:

                        Originally posted by eb
                        Oh, and on that subject, I seriously wasn't paying attention to the game last time, so I didn't really notice iggy. Tass will most likely confirm this, cuz when he came to me asking about kills I was always like "whatever rofl I'm not reading the thread" cuz I seriously wasn't paying attention. If I were to kill iggy as a wolf, it'd prolly be because I'm all about random wolfings. I would totally randomize all my wolfings if it weren't for wolf partners always being like "omg let's think this over and make smart choices!" Screw that, I say. Random deaths are way more confusing.
                        Something about when people respond to accusations people haven't made against them, or try to distance themselves (unnecessarily) from having anything to do with the kills bothers me. Granted, mead did it as well, but based on last game and how I kind of voted for him for similar reasons and got him lynched (tass helped too, of course), I'm inclined to believe that maybe that's just the way he plays.

                        Besides that little quote, the other thing that bothered me about eb was his first post, where he starts out with (what seems to me anyway) a feigned ignorance about how the game works... and then in the second paragraph seems to have contradictorally given it a lot of thought, posting about a possible endgame situation. Maybe this is reading too far into it and I'm just hypersensitive because of last game, but it seems like he's trying to act innocently as opposed to just acting innocently/normally.

                        Comment

                        • GuidoHunter
                          is against custom titles
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 7371

                          #87
                          Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really) (Day 1)

                          Originally posted by HansSky
                          This was part the post you are referring to, BEFORE the possibility of the bane-coming-out failure:

                          Stupid no quote pyramids
                          Literally two posts after my post about iggy. 6 MINUTES after my post about iggy. I even said "double post lolz" because I thought they would be back to back. Now you have no substance for your vote.
                          What? What does your post about iggy have anything to do with it? My point was that you were all "Go go go" before the possibility of a bane failure came out. Not much later, eb mentioned that he wasn't so sure of the idea. You even QUOTED Tass saying something about the possible fake (albeit being confident) in your post where you reduced the chances to a coin flip.

                          It's obvious that the realization of the sub-100% success rate of the plan came to a head in between your two posts.

                          --Guido


                          Originally posted by Grandiagod
                          Originally posted by Grandiagod
                          She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                          Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                          Comment

                          • JurseyRider734
                            lil j the bad b-word
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 7509

                            #88
                            Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really) (Day 1)

                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            I'm honestly confused in the guido vs hand debate as to what they are talking about. This may be because I just woke up.

                            What I do see is that Jurs is talking like she's a 5 year old trying to explain why she should be allowed to eat the cake, even though she didn't finish dinner:



                            Who talks like that? Especially on day 1. How can you think he's not a wolf? Its day 1, and he's acting like more of a retard than normal. Also, what good ideas?



                            "I think I should be able to eat the cake because your rule about no cake unless I eat my greens is stupid. I like cake. I do not like the green beans. Therefore, let me have my cake Mommy."
                            I think we can all agree he was acting like an idiot. And yes, he does tend to act like an idiot almost as frequently as TPS. But why would he choose that specific time to do so? Good asset to the team? What kind of baseless garbage are you spewing? I think I wrote more solid arguments when I was 10. And finally... why, OH WHY... would you vote Hans in the first place if you are so adament about his humanity.

                            That does not make any sense. Just like Chewbacca living on Endor with a bunch of 2' tall Ewoks.

                            What happened to no name calling, Fagglefoot?

                            In no way am I acting like a child. I'm explaining that your reasoning behind Hans being a wolf because he was joking around is bull****.

                            And finally... why, OH WHY... would you vote Hans in the first place if you are so adament about his humanity.
                            I learned how to read before Kindergarten. As I can tell you're still having problems with doing that. I said I was putting a safety vote on him because I didn't think anyone would be voting him, and I felt comfortable putting one on him because I knew he wouldn't feel any dislike towards me about it because we're lovers. Well not really, but we're friends.

                            I don't think he's a wolf because from what I remember, when Hans is a wolf, he isn't vocal at all. Seems to me like he's talking a lot on aim and posting more in here. I don't feel any wolf vibes coming off of him like I felt from Afro and mead. If he's such an idiot, wouldn't he be stupid enough to act more like a wolf?

                            As I was reading why he was suspicious of Tps I agreed on some points.


                            I don't think Hans would do anything that would try to jeopardize him, and you're just trying to use any kind of bull**** evidence you have on him.


                            I think we can all agree he was acting like an idiot. And yes, he does tend to act like an idiot almost as frequently as TPS. But why would he choose that specific time to do so? Good asset to the team? What kind of baseless garbage are you spewing? I think I wrote more solid arguments when I was 10.
                            It's Day One. Would you rather have him act like an idiot on Day Five?
                            Originally posted by Arch0wl
                            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                            Comment

                            • mead1
                              Cerebellumberjack
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 3960

                              #89
                              Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really) (Day 1)

                              Originally posted by talisman
                              it was only in retrospect that I realized that even mead wouldn't be that blatantly obvious
                              You wound me.

                              Comment

                              • Tps222
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 6169

                                #90
                                Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really) (Day 1)

                                Sorry that I'm not enjoying my 18 game skid here folks. As my main goal is to win everygame, I always have little sideshows that I like to attempt. This game, I just want to win and get that monkey off my back, crit me all you want.

                                Meh, I exagerrated the overal verdict on Iggy's death I suppose. I read about 2 posts in a row that stated they thought it was a confusion kill, and I think I either saw it referenced in some other post or aim conversation.

                                Adressing the reason as to why I brought up my past suspicions, I saw no downside for bringing them up. I talked to Afro about them(Finally switched to Gaim for the logging <3)
                                (18:12:42) TPS: Sup wolf.
                                (18:12:47) Afrobean16: sup other wolf
                                (18:12:50) Afrobean16: OOPS WRONG IM
                                (18:12:53) TPS: o shi
                                (18:13:04) Afrobean16: does that ever work?
                                (18:13:24) TPS: Do you see anything odd in anyones posts yet?
                                (18:13:36) Afrobean16: I just posted
                                (18:13:40) Afrobean16: did you see it?
                                (18:13:46) TPS: Oh, no.
                                (18:14:46) Afrobean16: I think I mentioned mead and wilkin or whatever
                                (18:14:51) TPS: Yeah
                                (18:14:54) Afrobean16: mead for defending himself against no attack
                                (18:15:03) Afrobean16: and wilkin for wordily repeating things
                                (18:15:07) TPS: I noticed that.
                                (18:15:12) TPS: But that's mead
                                (18:15:16) TPS: he doesn't take risks
                                (18:15:23) TPS: I don't know wilkin's style
                                (18:15:27) TPS: so I can't comment on him
                                (18:15:54) TPS: Hans's post strikes me as odd
                                (18:15:58) Afrobean16: yea I relialized that it's kinda werid to call him on that
                                (18:16:05) Afrobean16: without actually knowing wilkins
                                (18:18:35) TPS: Hans with the whole "sounds good go go go"
                                (18:18:37) TPS: is weird
                                (18:18:52) TPS: Although it's different for him, it strikes me as human
                                (18:18:57) TPS: it looks like he wants to live
                                (18:19:03) TPS: by not being outspoken this game
                                (18:19:15) Afrobean16: yea
                                (18:19:21) Afrobean16: the bane definitely should come out though
                                (18:19:30) Afrobean16: the chances of a save and another day are too low
                                (18:19:44) TPS: Which make day 1 important
                                (18:19:46) TPS: for once
                                (18:20:22) Afrobean16: day1 always sucks
                                (18:20:28) Afrobean16: nothing to go on
                                (18:20:36) Afrobean16: usually I have my ownage gut to ID a wolf
                                (18:20:43) Afrobean16: but nothing has jumped out at me yet
                                (18:20:52) Afrobean16: that's probably a good sign for tass
                                (18:20:59) Afrobean16: becuase if I haven't ID'd him by now
                                (18:21:03) Afrobean16: he's probably human
                                (18:28:10) TPS: Never mind
                                (18:28:14) TPS: He just posted a few times
                                (18:28:19) TPS: Seems like Hans to me
                                (18:28:34) TPS: Guido is up to his usual antics
                                (18:28:52) Afrobean16: what do you mean?
                                (18:28:55) TPS: As in
                                (18:28:57) TPS: not posting
                                (18:29:10) TPS: along with mini and vash
                                (18:29:12) Afrobean16: oh
                                (18:29:19) Afrobean16: I think vash is away
                                (18:29:25) TPS: mini plays in the TWG at A0
                                (18:29:29) TPS: he is extremely active
                                (18:29:46) TPS: though he hasn't im'd me today bugging for an update
                                (18:29:59) TPS: so I guess he really isn't here

                                After that I conversation is when I felt a little bit more suspicion about him, reason as to not bringing his name up.

                                So then I discussed it with Talisman...
                                (22:51:48) TPS: Hey, you there?
                                (22:52:12) stressreliefball: oh sorry was in bathroom
                                (22:52:13) stressreliefball: what's up
                                (22:52:24) TPS: Nothing, just want to discuss suspicions is all.
                                (22:52:36) TPS: Anyone in particular for you?
                                (22:52:49) stressreliefball: honestly I haven't given it much thought
                                (22:52:54) stressreliefball: a few things eb said stuck out to me
                                (22:52:58) stressreliefball: same for mead
                                (22:53:05) TPS: Mead just seemed like him.
                                (22:53:07) stressreliefball: (though I kinda ****ed up on mead last game...)
                                (22:53:08) TPS: Himelf*
                                (22:53:10) stressreliefball: yeah
                                (22:53:19) TPS: Not taking many risks.
                                (22:53:27) TPS: What did EB say that bothered you?
                                (22:53:37) stressreliefball: same sort of thing mead did
                                (22:53:38) TPS: the whole "I don't care that much" bit?
                                (22:53:41) TPS: Oh.
                                (22:53:42) stressreliefball: no
                                (22:53:56) stressreliefball: it was when he was like "oh I wasn't paying attention last game so I wouldn't know to kill iggy"
                                (22:54:19) stressreliefball: it seems like something unnecessary to say
                                (22:54:23) TPS: Guido's post later on kind of made last game experience really not that necessary anyways
                                (22:54:26) stressreliefball: no one was accusing him of anything... why bring it up?
                                (22:54:35) TPS: It doesn't narrow it down much.
                                (22:54:36) stressreliefball: true
                                (22:54:44) stressreliefball: no not really
                                (22:54:44) stressreliefball: anyway
                                (22:54:54) stressreliefball: you have suspicions?
                                (22:55:00) stressreliefball: (or un-suspicions?)
                                (22:55:00) TPS: guido mostly
                                (22:55:05) TPS: suspicious wise
                                (22:55:08) stressreliefball: porque?
                                (22:55:19) stressreliefball: er there should be a space there
                                (22:55:35) TPS: He's a lot more active then previous games. I don't like to attack people for being active and all, but he usually isn't a very good wolf, and repeats the same patterns
                                (22:55:43) TPS: and i looked
                                (22:55:47) TPS: at the older games
                                (22:55:53) TPS: and he was active as a wolf
                                (22:55:56) TPS: not much, I now
                                (22:55:57) TPS: know*
                                (22:56:08) TPS: Vash i still have no read on
                                (22:56:10) TPS: either games
                                (22:56:19) stressreliefball: vash I lean towards human on a little
                                (22:56:23) TPS: why?
                                (22:56:31) TPS: his vouching for a defensive eb and afro?
                                (22:56:33) stressreliefball: first post seemed far too uncalculated to be a wolf's post
                                (22:56:36) TPS: or justa feeling?
                                (22:56:39) TPS: oh
                                (22:56:44) TPS: valid point
                                (22:56:49) stressreliefball: no the way he sort of just attacks eb right off
                                (22:56:56) stressreliefball: meh I don't see a wolf doing that
                                (22:57:09) TPS: I guess.
                                (22:57:26) TPS: Afro has been acting different AIM wise as well.
                                (22:57:40) TPS: Not really anything in text, just the way he comes off is different
                                (22:57:47) stressreliefball: example?
                                (22:57:53) TPS: Kind of hard to give one
                                (22:58:01) TPS: because it's nothing he says
                                (22:58:05) stressreliefball: just a tps-gut feeling?
                                (22:58:11) TPS: just the way he responds to my questions
                                (22:58:17) TPS: isn't his normal approach
                                (22:58:22) TPS: more of a calculated one
                                (22:58:31) TPS: like he was expecting it
                                (22:59:04) stressreliefball: guess I'll take your word for it...
                                (22:59:14) stressreliefball: he's seemed normal afro to me, but I haven't talked to him online at all
                                (22:59:22) TPS: It's like you said though, just a gut feeling.
                                (23:00:14) stressreliefball: gotta go to study break (for my floor)
                                (23:00:17) stressreliefball: talk to you later
                                (23:00:19) TPS: Ok.
                                (23:00:21) TPS: Later

                                So, yeah, I did have public suspicions, just not forum public.

                                After thinking over my suspicions for a while, I'm going to have to go with Afro. I know there really isn't much evidence on him forum-wise, but coupled with the feeling I get when I read those posts, and the conversation I get with him, it just doesn't seem like him at all. I realize EB and I are agreeing on the same feeling, but I know afro TWG very well, as I have played with him a lot, and we usually chat a lot. I don't know if MS is eatting him, but he hasn't IM'd me once.

                                I'll re-read over the thread before the deadline tonight to let everything settle in, but for now I have to go out and run, because track starts monday(although I wasn't informed).

                                Comment

                                Working...