TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • GuidoHunter
    is against custom titles
    • Oct 2003
    • 7371

    #46
    Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really) (Night 1)

    I'd wager that someone would have to be really slick in order to pull off a fake bane. I would never let a weak player try to fake something that important, so it would be interesting to see who would come out, if anyone.

    --Guido


    Originally posted by Grandiagod
    Originally posted by Grandiagod
    She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
    Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

    Comment

    • Tasselfoot
      Retired BOSS
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 25185

      #47
      Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really) (Night 1)

      Also, the wolves ARE limited in who they could choose for the fake, should they try... anyone other than the MW would surely fail. At least the MW would pass the seer test. The other 2 would be dead giveaways.

      But, can we get off this topic as well? I pointed out already the challenges and lack of testicles of the wolves for reasons why they won't/wouldn't do it. So its all moot.
      RIP

      Comment

      • MiniNeo
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2004
        • 454

        #48
        Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really) (Night 1)

        WHY HELLO THERE EVERYONE ^_______^ </in-character lol>

        Well, reading through everything but yet can't think of anything to add as usual. But something did caught my eye.

        Blah, in the aim convo tass posted wrote:
        mastr414: let me tell you, there's no way in hell i would ever allow the wolfing of iggy
        Em, well I don't know about if it is some inside joke between you two but, Blah, explaination please?

        Comment

        • mead1
          Cerebellumberjack
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2003
          • 3960

          #49
          Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really) (Night 1)

          There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with that line, so far as I can see Mini. Blah is just saying that he would wolf someone more experienced then Iggy, weere he a wolf.

          As for actual suspicions, a few of TPS' posts seem off to me. They have just enough substance to seem alive, but not really enough to tell us anything. I find this especially odd with him telling Vash to be productive.

          I have a few people to talk to on AIM later...

          Comment

          • vashthestampede0987
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2004
            • 2997

            #50
            Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really) (Night 1)

            Originally posted by mead1
            I find this especially odd with him telling Vash to be productive.
            Mead, if you haven't been reading the last game I'm never really productive. Then again, this is the first day and I was just posting my thoughts on people who play MS and their "activity" in general. Btw, much hasn't been said from Eva except for the e-love going between her and Tass...Strike anyone else as kind of odd?
            Omega owes me [1] omega favor
            I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


            Originally posted by Synthlight
            I hate myself.

            Cheers,

            Synthlight
            xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
            xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

            Comment

            • JurseyRider734
              lil j the bad b-word
              • Aug 2003
              • 7509

              #51
              Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really) (Night 1)

              Originally posted by mead1
              There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with that line, so far as I can see Mini. Blah is just saying that he would wolf someone more experienced then Iggy, weere he a wolf.

              As for actual suspicions, a few of TPS' posts seem off to me. They have just enough substance to seem alive, but not really enough to tell us anything. I find this especially odd with him telling Vash to be productive.

              I have a few people to talk to on AIM later...

              Um mead I think he was probably trying to point out that blah might have been trying too hard to pull off "i would never do that, so that means I definitely did not do it", which may not be the case. He could have done it even though he says he never would have.
              Originally posted by Arch0wl
              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

              Comment

              • Wilkin
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2005
                • 1800

                #52
                Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really) (Night 1)

                I feel like mead's out of the ordinary defense could really be read either way. I remember from last game Talis describing three situations of wolf-to-wolf relations. This could also be applied here, in some posting irregularities, as

                1) I'm a wolf, but I won't say a damn thing so nobody thinks I'm a wolf (eb indirectly used this last game).
                2) I'm a wolf, but I'm gonna say a damn thing that a wolf would never say so nobody thinks I'm a wolf.
                3) I'm a human, but I'll say something in defense of myself that could be taken either way.

                ...among others. Trying to tone down my analysis, I'll leave it at I think mead made a bad choice of words. I'm not ruling out the possibility of him being a wolf, but I just think we need more to go on to make an informed decision.
                l
                WWii║iiiiiiii▫
                ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
                ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




                OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

                Comment

                • GuidoHunter
                  is against custom titles
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 7371

                  #53
                  Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really) (Night 1)

                  Your analyses are fine, but you might be getting into my rut. I have a tendency to defend both sides of an issue or, when trying to look for reasons why someone did something, considering all possibilities equally. I'm usually left at the point where I can't decide between options and haven't gotten any closer to pinning a wolf.

                  But you are right. At this point, we do certainly need more information to find anything substantial.

                  --Guido


                  Originally posted by Grandiagod
                  Originally posted by Grandiagod
                  She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                  Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                  Comment

                  • Afrobean
                    Admiral in the Red Army
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 13262

                    #54
                    Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really) (Night 1)

                    Mead.

                    Comment

                    • MiniNeo
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2004
                      • 454

                      #55
                      Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really) (Night 1)

                      sgfsdf?

                      Comment

                      • Tasselfoot
                        Retired BOSS
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 25185

                        #56
                        Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really) (Night 1)

                        So Afro... you've made 1 sentence of comments about Mead's 1st post back near the top of the thread... and 1 other post, off-topic about fake seers. Then you go and vote Mead with nothing else. I don't think I'm alone in asking for slightly more.

                        Mini... what the hell. Stop randomly typing with your penis.

                        Still no word from the Wolfsbane?
                        RIP

                        Comment

                        • Afrobean
                          Admiral in the Red Army
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 13262

                          #57
                          Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really) (Night 1)

                          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                          So Afro... you've made 1 sentence of comments about Mead's 1st post back near the top of the thread... and 1 other post, off-topic about fake seers. Then you go and vote Mead with nothing else. I don't think I'm alone in asking for slightly more.
                          This is day 1. If you want, I can attempt to justify my gut with more than "his posts seem off" but honestly it just seems like a waste of both of our time.

                          Comment

                          • Afrobean
                            Admiral in the Red Army
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 13262

                            #58
                            Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really) (Night 1)

                            By the way, I just checked and it looks like everyone has posted in the thread.

                            Combine that with the fact that there is no word from the bane yet. Must mean the bane has decided to go against conventional wisdom and not tell us who he is. Now, usually, I'm all for taking risks for big pay offs, but not having an early alliance is not worth the chance of having another day.

                            Comment

                            • talisman
                              Resident Penguin
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2003
                              • 4598

                              #59
                              Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really) (Night 1)

                              Kind of a cop out there with the "it's day one so I don't have to justify my vote". I mean, even if it is a waste of time, it doesn't hurt to hear why you think his posts sound off or why you're getting whatever vibe you're getting from him. maybe it'll inspire someone else to think differently about the situation or something.

                              now about mead in particular, I agree that his posts are a little off... but I also thought that last game and I kinda got him lynched (and was damn sure of myself) when he was human, so I'm inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt here. Still, defending yourself before any attack is still kind of odd.

                              speaking of unnecessary defenses, vash I think you misread mead's post... he wasn't attacking you, he was just citing someone who did.

                              Comment

                              • Afrobean
                                Admiral in the Red Army
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 13262

                                #60
                                Re: TWG XXVII: Art Causes Harm to the Body (Really) (Night 1)

                                Ok.

                                I already mentioned the defense against no attack.

                                Next you have him agreeing about eb and I being into MS. Even more useless than my comment about my fake seerings.

                                Then you have this:
                                Originally posted by mead1
                                There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with that line, so far as I can see Mini. Blah is just saying that he would wolf someone more experienced then Iggy, weere he a wolf.

                                As for actual suspicions, a few of TPS' posts seem off to me. They have just enough substance to seem alive, but not really enough to tell us anything. I find this especially odd with him telling Vash to be productive.

                                I have a few people to talk to on AIM later...
                                I'll break it down a little bit...
                                Originally posted by mead1
                                There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with that line, so far as I can see Mini. Blah is just saying that he would wolf someone more experienced then Iggy, weere he a wolf.
                                This was in reply to minineo's comment on something blah said:
                                mastr414: let me tell you, there's no way in hell i would ever allow the wolfing of iggy
                                Here we see blah acting exactly as mead has with defending against an attack which doesn't exist. The part that bothers me is this: "There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with that line." I'm sure most of us would have chosen someone else in place of iggy. There was no need for blah to say it, and if he was going to say it, he chose VERY BAD wording on it.

                                Originally posted by mead1
                                As for actual suspicions, a few of TPS' posts seem off to me. They have just enough substance to seem alive, but not really enough to tell us anything. I find this especially odd with him telling Vash to be productive.
                                And here we see mead trying to cast blame from himself (and possibly blah) to Tps. Nothing Tps has said has jumped out at me, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. The thing that troubles me about this is that mead went from being defensive to offensive almost as though he was saying "hey look over there! A DISTRACTION!!"

                                Originally posted by mead1
                                I have a few people to talk to on AIM later...
                                And what was the point of telling us this?

                                Good enough for you all?

                                PS change title pl0x

                                Comment

                                Working...