TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #1591
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    Agatha Christie is a terrible person from what I hear
    I believe it


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #1592
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

      I am not clearing Prec for that. He seems like he couldve thought of that as a wolf. I do like his posts tho. His reads feel against the grain and I tend to like that. Beyond that, I really have to admit that I'm playing off of feel atm. Cel continues to be a wolf btw.
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #1593
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

        Prec, I would say DNP has evolved as a player since u were last here, and that goes as both alignments imo.
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #1594
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I am not clearing Prec for that. He seems like he couldve thought of that as a wolf. I do like his posts tho. His reads feel against the grain and I tend to like that. Beyond that, I really have to admit that I'm playing off of feel atm. Cel continues to be a wolf btw.
          I wouldn't put it past Prec but

          I kind of just hate wolves that fake dumbtells, it kinda feels like cheating and it just makes the game less fun


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #1595
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            I kind of just hate wolves that fake dumbtells, it kinda feels like cheating and it just makes the game less fun
            this isn't a reason why Prec wouldn't fake a dumbtell but I just took an opportunity to express a general opinion about this game


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #1596
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

              Cel just brushed aside my accusation. If people can't see why I was scumreading him before, look at his reaction to when I called him out. I think it looks woody in and of itself.
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • FreezinIce
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 265

                #1597
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I am not clearing Prec for that. He seems like he couldve thought of that as a wolf. I do like his posts tho. His reads feel against the grain and I tend to like that. Beyond that, I really have to admit that I'm playing off of feel atm. Cel continues to be a wolf btw.

                I don't know what it is. I know you have a vote on him, but I don't actually believe u think cel is a wolf.

                The progression feels like it came out of nowhere. Maybe this is just a product of me selectively reading but do you have something from yesterday or early today that was the catalyst for this
                ========

                To let the world be.

                ========

                Originally posted by Charu
                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                Originally posted by roundbox
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                Originally posted by Red
                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                Comment

                • FreezinIce
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 265

                  #1598
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                  You lasering in on him reminds me of myself except I don't think you regularly do this
                  ========

                  To let the world be.

                  ========

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                  Originally posted by Red
                  My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                  Originally posted by TWG Ike
                  SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #1599
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by who_cares973
                    Not surprising
                    wc was here only to make this post

                    pretty elite

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #1600
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      Cel just brushed aside my accusation. If people can't see why I was scumreading him before, look at his reaction to when I called him out. I think it looks woody in and of itself.
                      He did something in my eyes that was par for the course for cel. At worst imo it's 50/50. I'm not sure if he has leveled up his wolf game to the point where he can casually sidestep straight up accusations like that without resorting to aggression
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #1601
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        He did something in my eyes that was par for the course for cel. At worst imo it's 50/50. I'm not sure if he has leveled up his wolf game to the point where he can casually sidestep straight up accusations like that without resorting to aggression
                        50/50 are pretty good odds


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #1602
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          I don't know what it is. I know you have a vote on him, but I don't actually believe u think cel is a wolf.

                          The progression feels like it came out of nowhere. Maybe this is just a product of me selectively reading but do you have something from yesterday or early today that was the catalyst for this
                          I said earlier that I feel like I had an "epiphany" so yeah it really did come out of nowhere

                          I was walking to return a textbook I borrowed and without being prompted or really even thinking about TWG my brain said "Why hasn't Cel given a stupid associative read that makes me roll my eyes"

                          I do think that its something he like, can't really help himself from doing as town and I've seen a lack of those kinds of reads this game, with a single exception that really was weak more than anything else.

                          And again, please look at how he reacted to the vote more than my case because I don't expect people to follow the case itself.
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #1603
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            50/50 are pretty good odds
                            50/50 is null to me. Null isn't good odds unless I have a big town circle that I trust
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #1604
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              You lasering in on him reminds me of myself except I don't think you regularly do this
                              I regularly do this, just like, on different people.
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #1605
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                He did something in my eyes that was par for the course for cel. At worst imo it's 50/50. I'm not sure if he has leveled up his wolf game to the point where he can casually sidestep straight up accusations like that without resorting to aggression
                                I think I strongly disagree with the last sentence given he did exactly that at least twice in the turbo, which he will admit.
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...