oh. Well I was totally lost and that was a comment obv not based in game, I wasn't agreeing on any real opinion without input there
Originally posted by ~jrodd
keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.
if there's a bias in my reads it's that they don't account for activity and it's more about what people did while they were here
i think dbp and sunfan both being at the bottom is an effect of them having posted Many things as opposed to people who have posted Few things, and that the latter group hasn't as much geared up to play the game and it's hard to hold against them if they're just not here
i wonder here whether you're trying to shape me to be the kind of player you'd rather read, because on any given d1 i doubt i have confident lynch candidates that i'd like, affirmatively push for
you've already lightly brought up that you don't remember me as the type to destroy the strength of my own points by turning them into questions. is this also something you associate with me in your memory of how i play d1?
oh, that makes more sense
I'll concede that I might be holding you to a specific set of inappropriate expectations, but at the same time I would certainly expect that "wolf" part of a reads list to say something about you thinking they were a wolf
Originally posted by Moogy
no one cares
Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
i didn't say that about blind - i've been trying to identify differences between his town and wolf game, actually, and i asked while running the turbo whether he has an activity tell. i ran a different turbo last year where he was a wolf with sunfan, posted a bunch and looked like a paranoiac because he wanted to push sunfan and roundbox over anyone else right from the start. it's not a feeling i've gotten from really any of his town games, and it's not here
my brain must still be in sleep mode but your saying you think he is a wolf here, or at least suspicious because you are not seeing that paranoia?
would it help if i posted a sorting guide with my reads
incidentally this would explain you not really responding to the read, i didn't vote you because i was raising a novel point in the post and wanted to give you your 5 seconds to answer to it
Comment