TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #976
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by Xiz
    cel/prec w/w doesn't exist
    why

    is it a wolfchat read

    Comment

    • Syhto
      BuMP it
      • Mar 2006
      • 2466

      #977
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

      Self awareness is a good thing I thought. Hm

      Well to be honest, I'm more inclined to think sunfan is a wolf based on the swagger he has been posting with, eh

      but it would be a sweet personal victory and also one for town if cel were lynched and flipped red. and he seems to be getting pretty indignant about it, not sure how to take that. I'd probably be getting mad too
      Originally posted by ~jrodd
      keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
      Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
      I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #978
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

        to be honest go fuck yourself with your personal victory shit
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • Syhto
          BuMP it
          • Mar 2006
          • 2466

          #979
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

          so much for this being the most friendly twg ever
          i'm not tryin to be mean but look at it from my perspective, if you were red it would be boss
          Originally posted by ~jrodd
          keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
          Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
          I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #980
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by inDheart
            why

            is it a wolfchat read
            saying it out loud doesn't make it as strong as i thought but i still believe it, but pretty much.

            Comment

            • Precarious
              Unacceptable
              • Mar 2014
              • 208

              #981
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by inDheart
              "trying to toe the line too neutrally" intrigues me, because that's the keel he was on in the turbo - he fence-sat so hard he probably has butt marks even now. you seem kinda high on him for like, the exact thing i just saw work for him as a wolf, though you probably didn't read that game. although as i've mentioned, he's had suspicions on people earlier this time and actually voted and stuff, which is what has been allaying those fears of a repeat
              Xiz just pointed that out too. And maybe that's how Cel played there, but that's not actually how I was describing their game here--Cel feels too opinionated. Ironically, I was kind of more describing the way I play a lot--talking to the group rather than actually challenging people, and thus avoiding engagement that way.



              what do you think is different tonally?
              He actually felt more free-flowing when playing as a wolf; the jokes here felt slightly more mechanical, but that's purely a gut thing. I actually like that he challenged me a bit.



              underlined: sound like anyone you know? :^)
              Stop plagiarizing my own self-critique. :P



              but yeah tps has played quite a bit, but less in the era of no-open-comms games, so you can factor that into your read. i have stated detail issues with the posts he did make but it's not like they're getting resolved in his absence anyway
              That was almost my point--I'm more sympathetic his playstyle for obvious reasons, and the fact that it didn't make me think, "oh hey, town" is sort of concerning in and of itself. But ultimately, there's not enough there for me to feel really confident in a read one way or the other.

              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #982
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                yeah dont spin the unfriendly stuff around on me lol
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #983
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by Xiz

                  I still am kinda spooked by the whole sunfan comments about tps from earlier but im not sure how much weight that carries right now.
                  there's wolf daychat like why would his comments matter
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • Syhto
                    BuMP it
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2466

                    #984
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                    hey i didn't say I wasn't part of the reason it being unfriendly
                    Originally posted by ~jrodd
                    keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                    Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                    I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #985
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                      man last game I unvoted when a wolf said something mean to me but w/e
                      unvote
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Syhto
                        BuMP it
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2466

                        #986
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                        my vote has been on you the whole time and now ur getting mad!
                        Originally posted by ~jrodd
                        keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                        Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                        I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #987
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                          avert
                          avert
                          lets all think about nice fun times with small animals, friends
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #988
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                            hey sytho
                            hey cel

                            stop


                            not productive move on ty

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #989
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                              god damn it greg how DARE you ninja me

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #990
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                god damn it greg how DARE you ninja me
                                save me xiz who the wolves
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...