TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #2326
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by Celirra
    At least celery doesnt have fake numbers in its name
    fake numbers???

    im about to school you in some basic math boi 5 is a Real Number
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #2327
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

      also, regardless of who the check actually is, it means only one of sunfan/prec can be a wolf, and in that case it might just be easier to lynch outside them and look for their partners

      like the view of the game if you're me rn is

      8. Anti-Pearl FreezinIce V
      10. Tps222 PR

      11. Precarious
      13. the sun fan
      very likely one of the two is cleared by dbp

      1. Funnygurl555
      3. Celirra
      7. Xiz
      9. blindreper1179

      max 1 in the green group, so min 2 in the bottom group

      obviously this dispenses with a couple worlds i consider unlikelier but i trust someone alive tomorrow will be able to recognize if that's the case

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #2328
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

        555 is the kind of number girls give me when I ask for theirs
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • Tps222
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2004
          • 6169

          #2329
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          xiz is one I've yet to learn to read. I don't like that he is all about tinfoil worlds, and not much else.

          Speaking of xiz, Yes, all I did say was you're still wrong and went about my business. It may look scummy, but I'm not changing pre's mind, and I'm town read by mostly everyone else. I'm pretty safe when it comes to lynching, I'm not scared. So, why bother? I stated pre was a wolf way before the whole debacle between him and I. I would vote him with a safe bet of him being a hit for town.

          Anyways, Xiz is a good target I THINK as of right now, but he's definitely a back burner vote. Unless something comes up. We have to decide what to do with our main concern right now. Which would be to lynch you IF you don't meet req, which I think is a safe bet so this may not be a thing to worry about, or lynch freezin and have him kill someone with this vengeful kill.
          Holy shit this is a ballsy as fuck post hahaha

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #2330
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by Celirra
            555 is the kind of number girls give me when I ask for theirs
            this made me lol irl gg celery you're a wolf
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #2331
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

              I'm lock town fmpov
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #2332
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                My own post made me zzzzzzzzz
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #2333
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                  ok gn celery
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #2334
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    Hey ind are you and xiz w/w
                    What do you think about so many people wolf reading you two it seems?
                    no
                    also people's options are kind of limited now, but they weren't as much before the mass claim and yet we both were still being suspected
                    freezin at least has an actual reason (that i wish he developed more, but like, sure) and most other people are just throwing our names into teams afaict

                    it's like the second game in a row where i'm town but people don't want to actually read my posts to case me either way. the last game i'm pointing to, 3/4 wolves mentioned they should read me at some point and just never got around to it and kept me in their POE. it's an annoying familiar feeling

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #2335
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                      I think inD is right about the hider being a good enough reason for TPS to not claim
                      we also have no reason to lynch Freezin at any point of the game now that TPS is here

                      There is one thing though, and that is that if TPS is exactly a vengeful, he needs to claim so because then Freezin is fake because 2 vengefuls is impossible given our number of Ts.

                      This doesn't give the wolves any additional info that isn't outweighed by the info it gives town imo.
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #2336
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                        I also super believe TPS to be real ofc

                        there is the smallest of small chances that he's the SK and just like didn't send in nightkills or something but I'm not really going to play to that spoopy world
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #2337
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                          gah maybe I'm wrong somewhere in blind/fg
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #2338
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                            ok yes maybe but even if I am I am so, so happy lynching Xiz today so
                            I'll deal with that later
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #2339
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              gah maybe I'm wrong somewhere in blind/fg
                              it's ok sunfan you're right about me
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #2340
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                                tbh if ur the tracker that has any useful info u should probably claim that but that's ofc up 2 u
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...