TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #931
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

    its actually jarring hearing mr mushrooms being called tsf
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #932
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

      I'll get u later if u wolfin, friend
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #933
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

        oh come on I was the one who pushed for Sytho being town

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #934
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

          sunfan
          unvote
          sunfan
          unvote
          sunfan
          unvote
          sunfan
          unvote

          Comment

          • YoshL
            Celestial Harbor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2008
            • 6156

            #935
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

            Votes from post 5 to post 935
            Night in 1:41:03

            ---
            Last edited by YoshL; 08-17-2018, 08:20 PM.


            Originally posted by Charu
            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #936
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by Xiz
              oh come on I was the one who pushed for Sytho being town
              But did u do it with authority?
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #937
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                Syhto if ur a wolf u padding my ego has been noted and I will maybe probably get around to addressing it
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #938
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                  feel like i know where i wanna go even less now

                  xiz who's a wolf and/or why is sunfan one

                  Comment

                  • Syhto
                    BuMP it
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2466

                    #939
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by Precarious
                    The cutesy suntan nickname thing feels off to me as well; the whole persona feels too much like an effort to blend in with the rather casual-yet-sarcastic group tone these games tend to have.
                    I happen to have a very great, non-forced persona
                    Originally posted by ~jrodd
                    keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                    Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                    I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #940
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                      Alright syhto/precinct prolly not w/w for that one
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Syhto
                        BuMP it
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2466

                        #941
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                        im not attempting to pad ur ego sunfan I'm actually calling you out on acting smug
                        Originally posted by ~jrodd
                        keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                        Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                        I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #942
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                          precarious you said this post was interesting in your read on blind
                          Originally posted by blindreper1179
                          The unfortunate part about this is the wolves have a sense of what we may have based on there role. I love fake claiming, but it's not really the greatest in this set up.
                          interesting how

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #943
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                            im not a fan of the precarious list

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #944
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                              celirra
                              Idk man
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #945
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by Syhto
                                im not attempting to pad ur ego sunfan I'm actually calling you out on acting smug
                                Aw darn
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...