TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #856
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

    really inD?
    i mean yeah I am weird but I'm a weirdo

    this is like...
    probably not too different from normal really

    idk this bothers me more than it should you mentioned me getting scumread for silly reasons on d0 in the deadchat of the turboand I mean your reason isn't bad but I do feel like its been a thing lately

    whatever I'll lay off that I am definitely selfish WHY CAN'T YOU SEE ME FOR WHO I AM
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #857
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

      I;m out to dinner I will be phoneposting
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #858
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by inDheart
        duly noted
        i can use colors or tiers or sth going forward, but at least now you know for now
        not to dwell on this but it's fine

        I think we get the picture now


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • Syhto
          BuMP it
          • Mar 2006
          • 2466

          #859
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by Celirra
          The dumb reason was because he said "trust me" and he said that twice as town to me when i went for him
          oh, see, ok
          Originally posted by ~jrodd
          keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
          Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
          I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #860
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I mean, the scumread on Syhto is simple, and I mean you're more bringing up a point against meta in general; meta is hard to change tho. People can't just change on a dime.

            I guess I don't know what you mean by a wall though.
            maybe we need to talk about what meta notes this is hitting then

            when you say "she feels the same" that just doesn't sell it. i want specifics

            the wall thing is you set up a read in a way that can't really be challenged, and that gives you license to not reeval ever and shrug and push that lynch through. thinking of when you lynched charu in the more recent time travel game, or dfr in the more distant one

            Comment

            • Syhto
              BuMP it
              • Mar 2006
              • 2466

              #861
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

              W_C what are you doin buddy
              Originally posted by ~jrodd
              keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
              Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
              I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #862
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                really inD?
                i mean yeah I am weird but I'm a weirdo

                this is like...
                probably not too different from normal really

                idk this bothers me more than it should you mentioned me getting scumread for silly reasons on d0 in the deadchat of the turboand I mean your reason isn't bad but I do feel like its been a thing lately

                whatever I'll lay off that I am definitely selfish WHY CAN'T YOU SEE ME FOR WHO I AM
                ok this did make me laugh

                but i would rather talk out this syhto thing if we can, or your move to dbp, because i think one of the issues in that game was you and the people wanting to lynch you weren't talking much beyond, well, that

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #863
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by Syhto
                  oh, see, ok
                  see its a dumb reason
                  kinda like your reasons for scum reading me to be tbh
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • Syhto
                    BuMP it
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2466

                    #864
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                    it isn't a dumb reason, I said OK because now I understand it.
                    Originally posted by ~jrodd
                    keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                    Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                    I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #865
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                      i mean
                      it definitely is a dumb reason
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #866
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]


                        Comment

                        • Syhto
                          BuMP it
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2466

                          #867
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                          everyone that has read into you for being scum has a dumb reason just because it is a feeling they got ~from tea leaves~

                          well what if the tea leaves are right, then it isn't that dumb afterall

                          makes sense to me that you would just shit on people for suspecting you on d1 without much to back it up, because all you have done is fuck around and do some low tier grilling so what would be a good reason???
                          Originally posted by ~jrodd
                          keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                          Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                          I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #868
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            would you rather be wrong for the right reasons? Or right for the wrong reasons?
                            is this at me?
                            probably the former - there's a niceness about me having my own reasons for things and i can own them if i'm wrong and learn
                            there's a shallowness to the latter that doesn't help me learn much from it unless i go and try to find what the right reasons would be

                            Comment

                            • Syhto
                              BuMP it
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 2466

                              #869
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                              i like to go for people that rub me the wrong way and you were already doing so before you started making a case against me that I thought was pretty bunk
                              Originally posted by ~jrodd
                              keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                              Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                              I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #870
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                                Sorry ind I'm terrible ur read in sensical and I'm poor sportsmanship
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...