TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #901
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by Celirra
    maybe stop relying on meta eh
    No
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • Syhto
      BuMP it
      • Mar 2006
      • 2466

      #902
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

      I keep forgetting about Precarious. IDK about this person at all.
      Originally posted by ~jrodd
      keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
      Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
      I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

      Comment

      • Syhto
        BuMP it
        • Mar 2006
        • 2466

        #903
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

        WC and precarious I see keep hanging out in here but precarious doesn't say much, makes me start wondering if there's just a wolfchat going on and there is one person in the front running the shit rn
        Originally posted by ~jrodd
        keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
        Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
        I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #904
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by Syhto
          WC and precarious I see keep hanging out in here but precarious doesn't say much, makes me start wondering if there's just a wolfchat going on and there is one person in the front running the shit rn
          Well, if this is the case, the person running the show is not likely to be either of these 2
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #905
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

            Food got here taking a break
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #906
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by Syhto
              So my top candidates are probably TSF/Cel/Freezin

              because the only thing freezin contributed was something along the lines of how I was pulling a play out of his book or something
              ...So you're not ok with freezin but are with fg and you havent mentioned blind
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • Syhto
                BuMP it
                • Mar 2006
                • 2466

                #907
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                and ya i typed that up before I even saw that xiz was talking about me being paranoid
                bc I definitely am

                but that just isn't the case, I don't even think there is that much heat on me rn, I had 1 vote from cel, I just don't know how to make myself sound clear especially when cel keeps talking about how reasons are dumb
                it makes me not wanna talk about my reads because none of them are very *SMART* per se. It's just how I'm feeling, don't know what else to tell you
                Originally posted by ~jrodd
                keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                Comment

                • Syhto
                  BuMP it
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2466

                  #908
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                  I did mention blind. He hasn't said much at all, I don't have shit
                  Originally posted by ~jrodd
                  keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                  Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                  I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                  Comment

                  • Syhto
                    BuMP it
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2466

                    #909
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by Syhto
                    and ya i typed that up before I even saw that xiz was talking about me being paranoid
                    bc I definitely am
                    I know it may seem like I'm trying to be more town by saying that

                    but that just isn't the case, I don't even think there is that much heat on me rn, I had 1 vote from cel, I just don't know how to make myself sound clear especially when cel keeps talking about how reasons are dumb
                    it makes me not wanna talk about my reads because none of them are very *SMART* per se. It's just how I'm feeling, don't know what else to tell you
                    I took that part out and forgot to edit it properly, my bad. woof, I'm just all over the place. Shouldn't drink caffeine past 6
                    Originally posted by ~jrodd
                    keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                    Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                    I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                    Comment

                    • who_cares973
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 15407

                      #910
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                      Reading through the jtwg again there are less similarities than I thought there would be. Syhto did tend to echo thoughts but she was a lot more confident in the jtwg. Maybe she doesn't seem so confident because of the player pool this time around. But I don't think that is the case as she's still playing mostly with people she's never played before.

                      I still don't like her reasoning behind her read on me. She flip flops saying it's because she reread posts but never specifies what about my posting has her so flippity flippity.

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #911
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                        oh
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • Syhto
                          BuMP it
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2466

                          #912
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                          oh and the vote was from tsf not cel. I really need to take a breather, dam
                          Originally posted by ~jrodd
                          keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                          Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                          I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                          Comment

                          • Syhto
                            BuMP it
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 2466

                            #913
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                            my goal to confuse all of you has been accomplished I hope
                            Originally posted by ~jrodd
                            keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                            Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                            I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                            Comment

                            • who_cares973
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 15407

                              #914
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                              Also I'm totally leading the wolf team. That's me wc the tram lead

                              Comment

                              • Syhto
                                BuMP it
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 2466

                                #915
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                                who_cares973
                                Originally posted by ~jrodd
                                keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                                Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                                I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                                Comment

                                Working...