TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Syhto
    BuMP it
    • Mar 2006
    • 2466

    #661
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

    sorry meta reads aren't entirely dumb I just love putting my foot in my mouth for some reason it seems

    I'll repost my reads and elaborate more in a bit. I do see how what I said could be taken as lazy/noncommittal, because they pretty much were just that; ghosts of thoughts running through my mind at that moment, not founded in anything and basically unhelpful

    so that is my fault

    I'll get better I promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by ~jrodd
    keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
    Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
    I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #662
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

      You dont have to apologize for stuff eh
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • Syhto
        BuMP it
        • Mar 2006
        • 2466

        #663
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

        im just posting how I feel, I regret not being thorough but I'll use it as a learning opportunity is all I'm saying, I'm relearning how to play still
        Originally posted by ~jrodd
        keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
        Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
        I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #664
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

          Fun fact, its impossible to be good at twg
          It's possible to be bad but I dont think you're bad based on your jtwg
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • Syhto
            BuMP it
            • Mar 2006
            • 2466

            #665
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

            ok. Well I still don't think you are green, Cel.

            I get the feeling that you are trying way too hard to seem town rn
            Originally posted by ~jrodd
            keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
            Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
            I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #666
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

              Meta is dumb and self meta is dumber but that's interesting because I always thought I was a natural wolf by tone when town
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • who_cares973
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2006
                • 15407

                #667
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                The back and forth between Sunfan and ind was weird but maybe it's because I don't really understand what's going on. I'll reread and see if I come to a different conclusion.

                I haven't had a chance to read to go back and compare sythos jtwg game to this one so far but her frustration seems real. I don't think it's alignment indicative though.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #668
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  Meta is dumb and self meta is dumber but that's interesting because I always thought I was a natural wolf by tone when town
                  this makes no sense, sensically
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • who_cares973
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 15407

                    #669
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                    I also apparently can't see what's going on with dbp and don't get it

                    Comment

                    • who_cares973
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 15407

                      #670
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                      Syhto why am I towny

                      Comment

                      • who_cares973
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 15407

                        #671
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                        Actually thinking about it. You agreeing with Sunfan that I'm towny is very much like your jtwg game. You tended to echo people a lot last game

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #672
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by who_cares973
                          Actually thinking about it. You agreeing with Sunfan that I'm towny is very much like your jtwg game. You tended to echo people a lot last game
                          NOW you get it!
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #673
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            this makes no sense, sensically
                            At least cognitive dissonance makes sense and so does looking for a needle within a field of hay bales
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #674
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              At least cognitive dissonance makes sense and so does looking for a needle within a field of hay bales
                              if you're town a part of you that you may not even be aware of is doing this because I triggered you in the turbo and you're hoping I'm wolf

                              ^the above is a deep thought
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #675
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                                ngl the towniest thing about Syhto by far is that avatar its absolutely stellar
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...