TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #601
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by inDheart
    i wrote up a case on dabackpack and then talked myself out of voting for him

    please advise
    I dont think backpack ever gets lunched d0 honestly but keep the case in your mind for if/when he gets fish later
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • Gradiant
      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 1100

      #602
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by inDheart
      i can't really parse the sentence i bolded? you doubt he didn't read your post about xiz?
      oh, that does look weird, my bad. i mean that i doubt that he didn't read my post regarding xiz's 'hot take' if he really was going through to catch up.

      Comment

      • Gradiant
        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 1100

        #603
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

        maybe dumb, but i actually don't like sunfan's current vote gimmick as you can't see what he warrants enough of a lean to leave a real vote.

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #604
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by Celirra
          Ind you need to distance yourself from xiz too, good job distancing from me though eh
          i thought i was treating you with similar degrees of force considering you both were on about the sunfan posts? what difference do you see

          also i thought you weren't there on xiz either but this post feels like you'd know he's town

          also i'm realizing now this is probably a joke but it really is an odd one

          Originally posted by Celirra
          What do you think about my case on shyto
          from these posts?
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I dont like shyto's responses here much tbh
          Originally posted by Celirra
          It's ok and cool to sus everyone but who do you suspect most and least?
          Originally posted by Celirra
          This post is somehow weirder than sunfan's because of how noncommittal it all is while trying to seem like you're being opinionated
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I actually really dont like this response to the pressure


          first one seems to be reacting to posts that are not very indicative, mindset-type stuff which isn't really about the game

          it puts her on the defensive but you do the good thing at least and try to get thoughts out of her and then you don't really like those thoughts

          i don't really care about the reactions to pressure, more that the thoughts do seem noncommittal or lazy in that cluster, yeah

          i sorta like her remembering fg exists? like she's placing value on trying to get fg right this game instead of letting her just be lynchbait, so wonder what you think about that bit

          Originally posted by Celirra
          I dont think backpack ever gets lunched d0 honestly but keep the case in your mind for if/when he gets fish later
          yeah i'll hold onto it

          back when i started playing, he was a valid d0 wagon/lynch option so i've seen it happen, at least

          i assume you mean fishy but why "if/when"
          maybe i should go buy a fish

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #605
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by Gradiant
            maybe dumb, but i actually don't like sunfan's current vote gimmick as you can't see what he warrants enough of a lean to leave a real vote.
            he's at least stated he's serious about syhto. as long as he's doing this i guess he's gonna need poking

            he could be doing it to muddle votecount analysis as a wolf but i'm pretty sure from last game people don't do it very much

            like who would that be for, me? since i talked about it in postgame?

            Comment

            • Gradiant
              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 1100

              #606
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by inDheart
              like who would that be for, me? since i talked about it in postgame?
              what do you mean?

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #607
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                speaking to that more, sunfan having a confidentish read early is different from how i picture him wanting to play a wolf game on limited time

                hey sunfan what's your dbp read

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #608
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by Gradiant
                  maybe dumb, but i actually don't like sunfan's current vote gimmick as you can't see what he warrants enough of a lean to leave a real vote.
                  I posted earlier that my read on Syhto is solid imo but w/e
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #609
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by Gradiant
                    what do you mean?
                    i said the turbo votecounts had a lot of juicy details if someone wanted to look because wolves voted late on the earlier days, infrequently, and on both mislynch wagons

                    he could be intentionally trying to foil that type of analysis for me, backpack and whoever read that

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #610
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by inDheart
                      speaking to that more, sunfan having a confidentish read early is different from how i picture him wanting to play a wolf game on limited time

                      hey sunfan what's your dbp read
                      my read is that he often gets pressure on d0 before he really has time to bite into the thread (given his err, nap schedule) so I think people being skeptical of him aren't really getting it too well

                      he did say something like way long ago that I liked but I don't really remember it

                      I am mostly holding off on him until I invariably see more
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #611
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        my read is that he often gets pressure on d0 before he really has time to bite into the thread (given his err, nap schedule) so I think people being skeptical of him aren't really getting it too well

                        he did say something like way long ago that I liked but I don't really remember it

                        I am mostly holding off on him until I invariably see more
                        sigh

                        if you could find that thing i'd appreciate it

                        also.........napsack

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #612
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by inDheart
                          sigh

                          if you could find that thing i'd appreciate it

                          also.........napsack
                          sorry man I ain't trying to dodge dancing with you

                          I'll have a look
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #613
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            It's ??? when somebody announces they're going to miss a part of the day, unprompted, when it's not an important part of the day

                            like "hey guys, I just want everybody to know that I'm not UTR, I'm just super busy"
                            I think the read is bad but I like that he made it; it feels like a thought and it kind of fits what he's been looking for as town lately imo (people who say things but don't appear to follow up)
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #614
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by inDheart
                              i said the turbo votecounts had a lot of juicy details if someone wanted to look because wolves voted late on the earlier days, infrequently, and on both mislynch wagons

                              he could be intentionally trying to foil that type of analysis for me, backpack and whoever read that
                              okay i missed the part about the turbo game when you were referring to a postgame.
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              my read is that he often gets pressure on d0 before he really has time to bite into the thread (given his err, nap schedule) so I think people being skeptical of him aren't really getting it too well

                              he did say something like way long ago that I liked but I don't really remember it

                              I am mostly holding off on him until I invariably see more
                              i mean, if you're going to infer that me voting him is me not really getting it, the least you can do is point out the shit you liked as a response

                              Comment

                              • Gradiant
                                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 1100

                                #615
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                                nvmd, there we go

                                Comment

                                Working...