So this is townier than Funny on D1, although part of my problem with her was just the lack of gameplay engagement on the first day. She seems more focused today, which overall is null I guess, town-sided if anything.
***
But then this happens. It's extremely unlikely that anyone could possibly guess everyone from the dataless mess of D1—we can't even be sure of how many wolves there are for example. So I'd take Gradiant's list with a grain of salt—but only as a general assessment, rather than because you're there. Dismissing the validity of the other two suspicions, even if you don't agree with them, moreso because of his read on you—which imo wasn't entirely unwarranted—feels overly defensive.
***
And of course this is not an actual defense. Past ain't prologue. Particularly given your own skepticism toward the other suspects. Shouldn't you be telling DBP to look elsewhere altogether, rather than “lynch them first”?
ok I know I made this same mistake earlier but this is the last time this game I'm going to accept this as a dumbtell
Originally posted by Moogy
no one cares
Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!
Originally posted by mellon_collie
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by roundbox
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Originally posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Originally posted by TWG Ike
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
Indheart I have avoided reading anything gradient related. There's no reason for this other than what I've given so call it antitown if u want
The thought of going back to parse that literally fills me with dread.
========
To let the world be.
========
Originally posted by Charu
Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!
Originally posted by mellon_collie
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by roundbox
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Originally posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Originally posted by TWG Ike
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
Inb4 you splat like charu did in time traveler turbo clearing people on dumbtells
========
To let the world be.
========
Originally posted by Charu
Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!
Originally posted by mellon_collie
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by roundbox
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Originally posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Originally posted by TWG Ike
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
If prec posts stuff besides premeditated wallposts I'll feel like his slot is better than his wolf game
========
To let the world be.
========
Originally posted by Charu
Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!
Originally posted by mellon_collie
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by roundbox
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Originally posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Originally posted by TWG Ike
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
I may be misusing FFR terminology--I used it to mean Process of Elimination. Basically, rather than you looking super wolfy, it's that other people look more towny by comparison. There's not a whole lot of separation in this game, imo. Although if you check down a little further, you'll see a couple issues I had with your play today.
But a lot of it is honestly that your post volume-to-content ratio bothers me. I'm trying to get over that, since I've felt the same way before about you (even when you were town), but I feel like it's an easy way to hide in plain sight.
Comment