Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!
Originally posted by mellon_collie
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by roundbox
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Originally posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Originally posted by TWG Ike
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!
Originally posted by mellon_collie
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by roundbox
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Originally posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Originally posted by TWG Ike
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
I get a weird feeling reading this of an attempt to setup up a future lynch if people went onto cel (which would be reasonable since a pearl vote was indeed lazy). If you were a wolf you'd know if cel was town or not and it'd be easy to push that agenda through.
Originally posted by Gradiant
Don't like how tps left celirra out of the part about talking about sunfan mentioning tps twice regarding catching up.
Originally posted by Gradiant
You all have played more games with celirra than me, would they freak out like this as a wolf? Like I don't get where it's all coming from but I think it'd be a stupid thing to fake D1
three soft defenses of celery
Originally posted by Moogy
no one cares
Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
Anti-pearl wasn't posting much at all last game either. I think he was referring to that.
Originally posted by inDheart
@syhto
what seems towny to you about playing the observer?
that's also not how i'd describe gradiant since he's had a couple bones to pick
Yeah, okay. I read into his posts more closely. I'm not sure about the vibe I'm getting, but his questions and opinions seem pretty nonchalant though. I guess more that was what I was getting at as "observer" by not really pressing things much, just asking questions. Wrong terminology there
Also, I remembered that I was feeling weird about him posting lock clear on people. Don't know him well enough if that's just messing around or if he is serious or what but idk, doesn't sit totally right
meh I'm bad at reads, he is kinda sus to me tho
Originally posted by ~jrodd
keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.
keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.
Comment