TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FreezinIce
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 265

    #1651
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by blindreper1179
    What is?
    You made the same mistake in your post.

    Unless the point of your post was to react from precs point of view or something
    ========

    To let the world be.

    ========

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
    Originally posted by roundbox
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
    Originally posted by Red
    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
    Originally posted by TWG Ike
    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #1652
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by inDheart
      actually why did i even suggest xiz/fg w/w

      that's like a complete misunderstanding of your read on her and missing that post where you agreed with me
      lol okay that makes sense now you get why i got all spooked?

      Comment

      • FreezinIce
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 265

        #1653
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

        Someone vote cel
        ========

        To let the world be.

        ========

        Originally posted by Charu
        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
        Originally posted by roundbox
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
        Originally posted by Red
        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
        Originally posted by TWG Ike
        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #1654
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          You made the same mistake in your post.

          Unless the point of your post was to react from precs point of view or something
          What mistake?
          I think you misread what i said.
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #1655
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by Xiz
            lol okay that makes sense now you get why i got all spooked?
            yes that took entirely way too long to link in my head

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #1656
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

              xiz if ur town I think town wins the game by me reading you town
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • FreezinIce
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 265

                #1657
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                xiz if ur town I think town wins the game by me reading you town
                Wat
                ========

                To let the world be.

                ========

                Originally posted by Charu
                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                Originally posted by roundbox
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                Originally posted by Red
                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #1658
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  xiz if ur town I think town wins the game by me reading you town
                  You're better than this.
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #1659
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by blindreper1179
                    You're better than this.
                    I will never stop being tired of seeing this
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • Precarious
                      Unacceptable
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 208

                      #1660
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by blindreper1179
                      What is?
                      You're clearly not reading the thread very closely--yet you were in a hurry to make an already presented observation seem like you're own. And then you quote my response again without actually reading it. You're not invested, but you're pretending that you are.

                      dbp

                      Comment

                      • FreezinIce
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 265

                        #1661
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                        I hope you appriciate that there was something not nice I could've said in response to that but chose not to
                        ========

                        To let the world be.

                        ========

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                        Originally posted by Red
                        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                        Originally posted by TWG Ike
                        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                        Comment

                        • Precarious
                          Unacceptable
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 208

                          #1662
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                          Copy-pasted another vote and didn't change the name lol.

                          blindreper

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #1663
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                            @sunfan
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #1664
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                              greg you stop that

                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #1665
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                                Conclusion:
                                When I hunt wolves, I look for weird POV and lack of wolf hunting. My conclusion from iso'ing him is that he's not hunting. But I'm doing a major thing of Sheeping TheSunFan and I feel bad. His emotion in D0 is giving me some townie points though. I'm fine with seeing him go, but yeah still... D0 emotion's holding me back from doing more, WHICH I KNOW IS A BAD THING TO DO but...

                                Looking at Stuff

                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                To anyone who doesnt know my playstyle, I'm funnier than usual when I'm wolf
                                LOLOLOLOLOL ok



                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                The idea of someone pressuring being irritating is almost a textbook example of brushing off pressure honestly (is that the right term?)

                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                Someone did that in the jtwg and they were town but I do maintain that its wolfy by nature
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I'll say it's especially the response to the pressure
                                And I dont quite know where you're getting that about xiz
                                And I dont quite know why remembering fg exists helps
                                And I dont quite get what you mean by the if/when questioning
                                I dont quite to a lot of things I guess
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I REALLY really REEEAAAALLLLYYY dont get the "lets not lynch shyto"
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                ...So you're not ok with freezin but are with fg and you havent mentioned blind


                                Celery did not have any other substantial wolf reads the entire day. (Really it looked like he was giving everyone joke town reads but ehhhh.) He just tunneled a (now) confirmed town. Syhto might also appear to be an easy person to pick on because she's recently returned to TWG.

                                Part of me wants to give him townie points for getting emotional. That's a weak thing to do, and I'm aware that emotion can be easily faked. Celery doesn't strike me as the type of dude to fake emotion though, so it was probably genuine.

                                But yeah, his EOD wasn't stellar.



                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                precarious
                                wagon or something
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                this makes it almost sound like he knew gradiant was town despite voting for him
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                i think if this is the case then sunfan is wolf
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                weee oooo weee oooo
                                alarm sirens going off
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I think this is pretty wifom-y, and whether well intentioned or not some of the stuff mentioned here (wolf hat mention, assuming his feelings, etc) doesnt sit well with me as arguments or points, but that's just me

                                I'm not writing off the idea, but if anything it helps clears sunfan but not you necessarily

                                Celery seems to have gone a full 180 from D0: instead of weakly labeling people as town and tunneling one person, he is throwing weak wolf reads at everyone. Being suspicious of people is fine, but the problem lies with what he does with his suspicions. He's doing nothing. I bet he's going to throw a weak vote on a wagon at EOD and it'll land on a town. This reminds me of how Jess plays wolf.
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...