TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #1291
    Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

    freezin if you think I'm a wolf then you have to think that storn is my wolf partner

    is this correct?


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #1292
      Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

      because I would have faked a block on you to protect storn from being lynched because of FFA's claim


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #1293
        Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

        otherwise there is no reason for me to fake a block on you


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #1294
          Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

          What in tarnation?


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #1295
            Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

            Sleepy mind thought:

            backpack is telling the truth as is freezin, but backpack only could block role actions and not card actions which is what we're seeing now.

            Whatever, it's a weird read to make since it nerfs what a roleblocker is suppose to do.

            ...

            Freezin did mention his card wasn't interesting unless specific conditions were met. Was that specific condition just being loved or what?


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #1296
              Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

              Also, I would really like to see storn participate just a bit more with this. His posts have been super scarce this phase.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #1297
                Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                Ah, I understand those series of posts saying as such now.

                backpack believes his block was true still regardless of card action since no kill happened.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #1298
                  Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                  Yes, it took my sleepy mind that long to understand.

                  mmmmm


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #1299
                    Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                    backpack wanting freezin dead still and not considering flashflash's thing with storn as a more likely candidate now is pretty concerning.

                    Not that I want to lynch backpack over it or anything, just an observation.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #1300
                      Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                      Okay, hopefully the phase doesn't end before I re-wake up or something.

                      I'm sleepy-deepy...


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • storn42
                        RIP Storn D0-D0
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2012
                        • 3474

                        #1301
                        Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Sleepy mind thought:

                        backpack is telling the truth as is freezin, but backpack only could block role actions and not card actions which is what we're seeing now.

                        Whatever, it's a weird read to make since it nerfs what a roleblocker is suppose to do.

                        ...

                        Freezin did mention his card wasn't interesting unless specific conditions were met. Was that specific condition just being loved or what?
                        It is quite possible that freezin's card automatically gave him this ability. Therefore, roleblocking wouldn't work since cards are handed out before night actions occur.


                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #1302
                          Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          backpack wanting freezin dead still and not considering flashflash's thing with storn as a more likely candidate now is pretty concerning.

                          Not that I want to lynch backpack over it or anything, just an observation.
                          I am considering it still but imo I blocked freezin and he didn't die

                          that's more compelling to me and I still think storn would not have a partner


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #1303
                            Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                            *Shrug*

                            FreezinIce

                            Okay then, going back on this dude because whatever.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • flashflash account
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2017
                              • 567

                              #1304
                              Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                              If there are 2 wolves left, freezin is one of them and Storn is the other because there was no kill last night

                              So it's safe to assume there's only one wolf left and if there's no kill It's probably storn
                              aka mikey

                              -----

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                              Originally posted by QueenAshy
                              I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #1305
                                Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                                freezin is best lynch today, if he is a wolf and the game continues, I say go for FFA > Charu > storn in that order

                                if freezin is town, then there should be no night kill because storn's ability got fucked, and then we kill storn

                                there's a slim chance that FFA is lying to get a free mislynch, but I'm not going to ocnsider that atm


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...