TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #901
    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

    then why dont you ask me and i can explain instead of thinking it's wolfing. like that's not how you hunt wolves sunfan, that's extremely questionable durrrr lets try and use a meta that im twisting to fit my read to lynch jrodd durrr

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #902
      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

      also i dont recall changing reads on DBP, i thought he was slightly villagery for posting a bit, simple as that

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #903
        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        when the thread first opened i was actually not being lazy
        I agree, its part of why I started to flip on you; you dropped off hard.

        I expected you to come back a lot quicker after you left the thread the previous time (right about the time Xiz died), though I suppose that could genuinely be nonalignment indicative.

        Look, if you were gone this weekend, then you were gone this weekend, but your posts became a lot worse since the beginning.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #904
          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

          lol shut up dude

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #905
            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

            That's quotable


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #906
              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

              Someone should siggy that, or screencap it to be held on your wall


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • j-rodd123
                End of the road
                • Oct 2006
                • 3692

                #907
                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                i can just say it every time he talks to me

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                wow

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #908
                  Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                  Originally posted by j-rodd123
                  then why dont you ask me and i can explain instead of thinking it's wolfing. like that's not how you hunt wolves sunfan, that's extremely questionable durrrr lets try and use a meta that im twisting to fit my read to lynch jrodd durrr
                  why is getting pressured a bad thing? Just stop being a baby and either give me what I'm asking for, or don't. Don't attack me (or Charu) for having what is, literally, a valid opinion.

                  I have to admit that I honestly didn't expect you to show up before EOD, I figured you were going to keep slanking and if you were then I was going to push on you a lot harder, so this is better.

                  You don't know how I hunt wolves, albeit I tend to be pretty poor at it d0, if there's something I don't like, I push on it, and if the person gives me a good reason to not push on them, or I see there's no profit in it, I back off.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #909
                    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                    i am being a baby because it's lazy and it's twisted

                    I WASN'T SLANKING. I HAVEN'T BEEN HOME. I got home 30 minutes ago and came to read what i missed but just lol'd hard at your usual bad read boner

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #910
                      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                      Originally posted by j-rodd123
                      i can just say it every time he talks to me
                      I don't understand why you're being so difficult, j-rodd.

                      I also know that this isn't how you would react on 2+2, which leads me to being more confused as to why you're doing it here.

                      It really shouldn't be a slap in the fucking dick that I have a scumread on someone who is generally really strong as town that hasn't been posting really strongly
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • j-rodd123
                        End of the road
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 3692

                        #911
                        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                        also the point about 2+2 is invalid because i was a villager that game and had such little time over the weekend so just made a few one liners and thing reads

                        Originally posted by FictionJunction
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #912
                          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                          uhh i do react like this sometimes on 2+2 another wrong post

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #913
                            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                            Originally posted by j-rodd123
                            i am being a baby because it's lazy and it's twisted
                            lazy, maybe? I don't really have other strong wolf leans.

                            twisted I don't see at all. No way for me to know you were gone this weekend.

                            whatever, you're probably town for this reaction, but its stupidly infuriating to see you post like this instead of just treat me like you would other people who might have this read.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #914
                              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                              Originally posted by j-rodd123
                              uhh i do react like this sometimes on 2+2 another wrong post
                              I've never seen you do it, but I guess you would know better than I would.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #915
                                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                                like you think when im a villager my posts are strong over the weekend? like im pretty sure thats not true. do you still not care why i flipped my read on you? and DBP even tho i dont think i did, i dont remember calling him wolfy. or are you gonna keep pushing an agenda

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...