TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #61
    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

    Originally posted by freakysnots
    xiz thats an interesting claim because im a 1-shot midnight desperado making yours a lie.
    Actually, wait, hold on...

    Originally posted by gamesetup
    If exactly two players have the same Power Role and the same amount of Pre-Game Vote, both of them will get the desired role.
    Uh oh...


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #62
      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      they can have two but they can only have the same # of shots, and can never have more than two
      yes i have just read the example on the mafiascum wiki thanks

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #63
        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

        Or maybe I'm overthinking it?

        Fuck'em


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #64
          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

          Excitement! Wowie!


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #65
            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

            smells like a Xiz gambit imo
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • botchi246
              Keepin it Real since '05
              • Mar 2005
              • 619

              #66
              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

              Sup hos
              Anyone got some fine little anime girls for me to stare at?

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #67
                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                there's only one way to resolve this
                have them both shoot at one another tonight
                because Xiz's claim is 100% believable
                just as believable as freaky's claim is
                (idk I think there's a semi-decent chance they're both town and one is lying)
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • j-rodd123
                  End of the road
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3692

                  #68
                  Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                  well anywho im glad to be lock clear already, thanks for all your help

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #69
                    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    there's only one way to resolve this
                    have them both shoot at one another tonight
                    because Xiz's claim is 100% believable
                    just as believable as freaky's claim is
                    (idk I think there's a semi-decent chance they're both town and one is lying)
                    I hope this is sarcasm mate
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #70
                      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                      j-rodd did the gigantic mishmash end?
                      Steve is in high spirits so I assume village persevered?
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #71
                        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                        like okay yeah I'm mad but there's an inherent difference between why zenith would get mad and why I would get mad

                        I'm mad because I rolled VT

                        in any other game I'd be fine with this because that's something that can't be controlled


                        well now that I think about it, I could have rolled VT for a few reasons but the first reason that came up for me is that I didn't get a single vote, which implies to me that no one trusts that I am a good player

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #72
                          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          I hope this is sarcasm mate
                          your hope is not misguided
                          or rather, the first part of that post is sarcasm

                          the important part is in parentheses.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • freakysnots
                            八一
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 2904

                            #73
                            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                            guys i have a question. what does the wolf desperado do

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #74
                              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              j-rodd did the gigantic mishmash end?
                              Steve is in high spirits so I assume village persevered?
                              yes the village vig shot steve in the night though with one of the WOAT vig performances so wolves won

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #75
                                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                                Originally posted by choof
                                like okay yeah I'm mad but there's an inherent difference between why zenith would get mad and why I would get mad

                                I'm mad because I rolled VT

                                in any other game I'd be fine with this because that's something that can't be controlled


                                well now that I think about it, I could have rolled VT for a few reasons but the first reason that came up for me is that I didn't get a single vote, which implies to me that no one trusts that I am a good player
                                we should avoid talking about the pregame phase as much as possible I don't want my only townread to die this early in the game
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...