TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • freakysnots
    八一
    • Aug 2004
    • 2904

    #661
    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

    Day is ending and I'm not seeing a wagon I like. Why are people voting dbp, from what I'm reading it's because of a meta read, is there any other reason?

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #662
      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

      Day ends tomorrow tho


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • freakysnots
        八一
        • Aug 2004
        • 2904

        #663
        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

        FEELS LIKE DAY IS ENDING TO ME

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #664
          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

          Originally posted by freakysnots
          Day is ending and I'm not seeing a wagon I like. Why are people voting dbp, from what I'm reading it's because of a meta read, is there any other reason?
          that's the only reason and it's a tried and true way of getting a wolf dbp lynch on d1

          he's more in null territory right now for me but the damage has been done; I think he's the best chance at a wolf lynch right now

          we could also forgo a dbp lynch and lynch one of the, like, 5 people with only a few posts. but this would be policy lynching and would most likely result in a mislynch

          Comment

          • YoshL
            Celestial Harbor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2008
            • 6156

            #665
            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

            Originally posted by Charu
            Can we just talk about how Xiz's fake claim was actually a fake claim

            What the fuck
            ????? wait

            i know marionintendo and freaky (???) belived this but you too?

            ???

            Originally posted by choof
            that's the only reason and it's a tried and true way of getting a wolf dbp lynch on d1

            he's more in null territory right now for me but the damage has been done; I think he's the best chance at a wolf lynch right now

            we could also forgo a dbp lynch and lynch one of the, like, 5 people with only a few posts. but this would be policy lynching and would most likely result in a mislynch
            I honestly think that the extension is there, because like, re-reading his latest string of posts, dbp doesn't look like he's making any attempts to dig past surface level w/ reads. Yeah, you can say like "oh but you called him out on not trying to solve the game so now he's trying to solve the game" but at the same time, is he really?

            I think the deepest thought he had was "if sunfan is a wolf, we should look into makilaz" which like

            ok you can make that connection sure i guess? based off of "sunfan's post feels weird"

            but why does it feel like that's the biggest piece of analysis that he put out there


            Originally posted by Charu
            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #666
              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

              hence why he's null
              I'd like to see him put in some actual work
              ie reread the thread and make some good reads and ask some good questions and actually follow up with the answers to his questions

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #667
                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                but will he?

                ONLY TIM WIL TEL

                Comment

                • freakysnots
                  八一
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 2904

                  #668
                  Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                  who the fuck is tim?

                  Comment

                  • Red Blaster
                    Bridge Burner
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 2040

                    #669
                    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                    Originally posted by choof
                    what was it about my pressure on xiz that made me look like a wolf attempting to get xiz killed
                    do you think I was rolehunting?
                    I mean it's possible.
                    His claim was shifty and I'm not gonna argue that, but I wouldn't put it past a wolf to jump on the kill xiz train in the event he could've been for real ya know?
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                    Originally posted by choof
                    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    what's a milky christmas :O

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #670
                      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                      Originally posted by freakysnots
                      It was a serious response to what I thought was a serious claim. It is irrelevant whether or not my claim was real. What are you getting at? At no point was my claim for the purpose of making a joke to be funny.
                      I'm getting at that you're the only one that can not be serious, but everything everyone else says is straight off the press hard hot facts. Which to tell you, it isn't.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #671
                        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                        Originally posted by Red Blaster
                        I mean it's possible.
                        His claim was shifty and I'm not gonna argue that, but I wouldn't put it past a wolf to jump on the kill xiz train in the event he could've been for real ya know?
                        I think you're dodging the question.

                        the question is not "would a wolf rolehunt"

                        it's literally, do you think that choof was a wolf, rolehunting in this instance


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #672
                          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                          Originally posted by freakysnots
                          who the fuck is tim?
                          Annoying
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • YoshL
                            Celestial Harbor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 6156

                            #673
                            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                            Originally posted by blindreper1179
                            I'm getting at that you're the only one that can not be serious, but everything everyone else says is straight off the press hard hot facts. Which to tell you, it isn't.
                            I've read this post like 3 times and it still makes absolutely no sense


                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                            Comment

                            • Red Blaster
                              Bridge Burner
                              • Jun 2011
                              • 2040

                              #674
                              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                              Shitty not shifty lol
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                              Originally posted by choof
                              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              what's a milky christmas :O

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #675
                                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                                Originally posted by YoshL
                                I've read this post like 3 times and it still makes absolutely no sense
                                Freaky=can joke
                                Everyone=facts
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...