TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thread
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i can understand the logic, but the initial phrasing along with the fact that you brought out that logic really quickly is alarming stillComment
-
Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr
ok i guess operating under the fact that xiz actually flipped town which i forgot again, never mind meComment
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr
that was not me, for the record. last game I did have a hardclaim but I don't think I've cc'd anything in agesthis was my understanding of the situation lmfao
I understand what you're saying now blind but at the same time, the next question is "so what" -> does that mean you're reading freaky as wolf, because I'm seeing someone who doesn't know what xiz normally does and that's pretty much it lol which doesn't lean him either way left or right.
The reaction was probably genuine about xiz's claim in my eyes, and that part of it actually puts freaky more town sided imo mostly due to what I'd imagine a wolf who's never seen xiz play react (definitely not a hard counterclaim to start)
it's kinda reminiscent of i think it was makilaz? i forget who, but in some recent game someone came in with a weird ass counterclaim, and retracted shortly thereafter because it was only for information getting
thoughtsComment
-
Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr
I don't know anyone's meta since I've only been back for like two full games one of which I hostedComment
-
Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr
Yeah, except this time it was very much believable and couldn't be called out.
...I'm pretty sure my previous posts have indicated that I took his claim super seriously. Not sure why that specific post made you have that reaction.
Oh well
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr
Was that not implied by my vote? I thought it was pretty clearly stated.
Do you disagree that it's likely a wolf would jump on that situation? Usually when people analyze lynch wagons it's to the effect of wolves jumping on fairly early or towards the end so it would make sense.so before xiz died, this was the vote count on him
I'm doing some brief rereading and it looks like the only person that might have had a wolf read on him aside from myself and mn was yoshl
I was also the loudest person with a wolf read on xiz
so was that me jumping on the train? or was I trying to start a train?
Ebwop? That's a new one for me please explainOriginally posted by hi19hi19edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst musicOriginally posted by choofhey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"Originally posted by Funnygurl555what's a milky christmas :OComment
-
Originally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Originally posted by hi19hi19edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst musicOriginally posted by choofhey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"Originally posted by Funnygurl555what's a milky christmas :OComment
-
Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr
ThanOriginally posted by hi19hi19edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst musicOriginally posted by choofhey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"Originally posted by Funnygurl555what's a milky christmas :OComment
-
Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr
Was that quick enough for you choof?Originally posted by hi19hi19edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst musicOriginally posted by choofhey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"Originally posted by Funnygurl555what's a milky christmas :OComment




Comment