TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #631
    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

    not that I think he's a wolf atm, but his inclusion of her in his stream of consciousness reads list is a little weird


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #632
      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      Trick**
      It was a trick. Magic ending was okay. TIME FOR MUVLUV
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #633
        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

        I'll do some ~THREAD READING~ tomorrow, winding down for the night
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #634
          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

          Originally posted by roundbox
          It was a trick. Magic ending was okay. TIME FOR MUVLUV
          Muvluv alternative is hype as shit, possibly the best Scifi story to ever come out of the anime industry

          And probably the best vn ever written

          That's something I would stake my reputation on


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #635
            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            Muvluv alternative is hype as shit, possibly the best Scifi story to ever come out of the anime industry

            And probably the best vn ever written

            That's something I would stake my reputation on
            gotta get through Extra and Unlimited first
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #636
              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

              i'll reread what dabackpack has said when i'm actually cognizant of my thoughts and actions right now

              from what i see rn, backpack's back and usually leaving backpack alone resolves itself in the long run, as long as people remember to revisit him or w/e

              nighty y'all


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • freakysnots
                八一
                • Aug 2004
                • 2904

                #637
                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                Originally posted by freakysnots
                because xiz hardclaimed a town role, i wanted to contest it to see if he retracted. i also got a few people to comment on the situation rather than shitpost.
                Originally posted by roundbox
                Come to think of it, I never really took the time to think about freaky fake cc-ing Xiz. What the fuck benefit does he have here? I'm trying to come up with potential scenarios in my mind as to why a town would try and do this, but honestly, I've got nothing. Remember as I mentioned earlier, it is much easier to claim that you have a 1-shot of a role. But since it actually isn't a CC since he retracted, where does that leave us? I don't think Xiz and freaky are of the same alignment because this is beyond batshit crazy for two wolves to do. freaky comes out on top as scummier in this exchange.
                Looks like this is setting up lynches. I wasn't familiar with Xiz's meta of fake claiming roles and wanted to see how he reacted to a claim. Claims at early are generally bad, and I wanted more information from it. Why is this a situation where its wolf/human. The only thing you have said about human/human is that you see no scenario as to why humans would do this. Have you given any other thought to this?

                Comment

                • freakysnots
                  八一
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 2904

                  #638
                  Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                  Choof why are you reading me differently and how do you feel about Xiz flipping non power role.

                  I think this DBP push is based on a meta read? Catching up again

                  Comment

                  • freakysnots
                    八一
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 2904

                    #639
                    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                    Originally posted by freakysnots
                    I wasn't familiar with Xiz's meta of fake claiming roles and wanted to see how he reacted to a claim.
                    I'm also meta clear because there is wolf day chat and my partners would have told me Xiz fake claims all the time and I would have known :^)

                    Comment

                    • freakysnots
                      八一
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 2904

                      #640
                      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      i hope this doesn't end the phase
                      Considering that you were being called a wolf by a lot of people, why do you hope it doesn't end the phase? What were your reads on Xiz at this point and the people calling you wolf.

                      Comment

                      • freakysnots
                        八一
                        • Aug 2004
                        • 2904

                        #641
                        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        roundbox's point on botchi is a good one.

                        Makilaz is noticably absent.
                        In roundbox's post 489, he talks about bolchi. I think there he quoted one of my posts where I called bolchi and makilaz as lurkers. Maybe these two are related?

                        I don't like how thesunfan is actively ignoring roundbox's points against me in the same post as bolchi. By not commenting on it he is indirectly disagreeing with roundbox but at the same time not taking a hard stance on the topic.

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        there's only one way to resolve this
                        have them both shoot at one another tonight
                        because Xiz's claim is 100% believable
                        just as believable as freaky's claim is
                        (idk I think there's a semi-decent chance they're both town and one is lying)
                        Especially after this post where he told us to both shoot each other with an afterthought that maybe Xiz and I were both town.

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #642
                          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                          If you take suns post serious, you're just showing your fur.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • freakysnots
                            八一
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 2904

                            #643
                            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                            like what does that even mean? it looked serious to me

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #644
                              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                              Originally posted by freakysnots
                              like what does that even mean? it looked serious to me
                              Literally everything has looked serious to you.

                              Except you.

                              "HAHA GUYS I'M A ROLE, OH WAIT NO JK JK HAHA LOOK AT AT ME GUYS, I'M LOOKING FOR REACTIONS"
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #645
                                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                                I can do that too.

                                Hey guys, I'm the blind reaper I choose when to send in a night kill, it's at random since I'm blind, and only have the limited number of 1179 times to use it.
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...